Building OgreBullet on Linux

samstr

05-08-2015 03:58:04

I'm running Arch linux and I already have Ogre and CEGUI working on my system. I installed bullet from the AUR without trouble, so all I have left to do is install ogreBullet. I downloaded and extracted a tarball from https://bitbucket.org/alexeyknyshev/ogrebullet/src and ran the following commands in the console.

cd /home/samuel/toinstall/ogreBullet
mkdir build && cd build
cmake ..
make -j2

Cmake runs without trouble and make gets almost to 100% before I see the following error:

/home/samuel/toinstall/ogreBullet/Collisions/src/Utils/OgreBulletCollisionsMeshToShapeConverter.cpp: At global scope:
/home/samuel/toinstall/ogreBullet/Collisions/src/Utils/OgreBulletCollisionsMeshToShapeConverter.cpp:636:1 error: prototype for 'OgreBulletCollisions::StaticMeshToShapeConverter::StaticMeshToShapeConverter(const Ogre::Entity*, const Ogre::Matrix4&)' does not match any in class 'OgreBulletCollisions::StaticMeshToShapeConverter'

There are other similar errors, all having to do with StaticMeshToShapeConverter. I can post those as well if need be. Also if you need to know for any reason I am using ogre 1.9.