Info & Downloads

tuan kuranes

23-04-2007 16:06:54

What is Ogre Bullet?
OgreBullet is a wrapper for Bullet Physics that makes it easy to integrate most of the Bullet Physics functionality into your Ogre3d application.

What is the license for Ogre Bullet?
MIT

Where do I get the Source Code?
The OgreBullet source can be obtained from Ogre Addons SVN. Follow the instructions on the Ogre Addons page to obtain the source. (Under Windows you'll need to set a BULLET_ROOT and BULLET_HOME environment variable or change 'link' and 'include' project properties of vc8 projects to point to your Bullet Physics install location). Note that some of the demos included with the source do not work as expected (see the Did you find a Bug section below).

Binary Demo Download
Download the OgreBullet Demo (windows only). Note that the binary demo uses an older version of Ogre and Bullet Physics.

What is Bullet Physics?
Bullet Physics is an Open Source Next Gen Collision and Physics engine. Bullet Physics information and the latest Bullet Physics source release can be found at www.BulletPhysics.com. You will need this source code to successfully compile Ogre Bullet.

Ogre Bullet is Stable.
Ogre Bullet is considered stable and has entered into a maintenance cycle in an effort to keep Ogre Bullet up to date with the latest Ogre and Bullet Physics API changes. Ogre Bullet is dependent upon you, the Ogre Bullet users, to make sure Ogre Bullet is kept up to date. You can help keep Ogre Bullet up to date by submitting update patches to the Ogre Add-On Patch Tracker.

Do you need a New Feature?
Ogre Bullet is dependent upon it's users to add new features. You may add new features by submitting a patch to the Ogre Add-On Patch Tracker.

Did you Find a Bug?
Ogre Bullet is dependent upon it's users to find and fix bugs. If you find a bug please feel free to find a solution and post a patch to the Ogre Add-On Patch Tracker. Otherwise, please post the bug report on these forums with a detailed description of the bug, how to reproduce it, a debug stack trace, and also the things you have already tried in an effort to resolve the bug.

Do you have a Question that is not answered in this post?
Try using the search feature on the Ogre Bullet Forum. Use the search box in the upper-left side of the screen next to the "New Topic" button. If that doesn't help, then feel free to post your question.

Chaster

16-10-2007 14:02:58

Update: the version in CVS is also Shoggoth compatible and works with Bullet 2.63 (I just confirmed). Of course, it does not have all the latest features of Bullet, but it will compile & work with 2.63.

Chaster

tuan kuranes

26-10-2007 13:09:04

I intended to change OgreBullet license to something more liberal, and found the GPL with runtime exception (allows static and dynamic linking, but any change to the library need to be opensourced )

Is that ok ?

Chaster

31-10-2007 06:44:44

<shrug> fine with me... =)

negi

24-12-2007 18:21:45

Hey Tuan,

Can you compare these:
1) ODE Vs Bullet
2) OgreODE Vs OgreBullet

DieHard

15-05-2008 03:09:44

If you're not a CVS fanboy, then you should switch to Subversion (like OGRE has done) whenever you get a chance. Soon I wish. :) I'm not sure who is hosting, but if it's a problem try Google Code for downloading and source management. Because I just switch from SourceForge to Google Code and I didn't know it was that easy and fast to setup. :shock:

For your information, I just jump on your bandwagon (Bullet) and looking into on how I will replace my existing physics in my project.

tuan kuranes

15-05-2008 16:53:40

all ogreaddons have also moved on SVN :

https://ogreaddons.svn.sourceforge.net/ ... dons/trunk

DieHard

30-05-2008 02:06:02

Some awesome features on Bullet 2.69 released now!
http://www.bulletphysics.com/Bullet/wor ... oft-bodies

Watch the video!

calsmurf2904

20-09-2008 18:23:24

mmm....its a shame that OgreBullet isn't improved further for Compatiblity with Bullet 2.72RC1

ShadeOgre

29-12-2008 16:51:15

What's with this project? Is it alive? Im planning to use it, but only if it's still alive...

tuan kuranes

29-12-2008 16:58:22

Alive. Under Work. Use SVN version to get Latest Working and coming improvement (convex and collision related.)

ShadeOgre

30-12-2008 12:07:13

2.64 is the latest supported Bullet (I use the SVN version)?

With 2.73 it requires GIMPACT, I read this became a part of Bullet (?) - I'll try with 2.64.

ShadeOgre

30-12-2008 13:15:17

OK, I finally managed to work 2.73 with OgreBullet (SVN). I use OgreBullet_SDK.sln because I use Ogre 1.4.9 source zip (not the SDK. I needed the source to modify a bit, but not svn, because I want to garantee that all computers use the same source) and OgreBullet_CVS.sln is a bit more work to startup.

I use MSVCpp 2008 Express, and after these changes everything works fine.

Some changes needed (if somebody try to do the same):
* you have to replace some includes:
- all: GIMPACT/Bullet/xxx to BulletCollision/Gimpact/xxx
(simple Find and Replace is fine)
+ if you use the source-zip of Ogre you have to replace the C++ include directory $(OGRE_HOME)\include to $(OGRE_HOME)\OgreMain\include
+ and you can delete C++ include directory $(OGRE_HOME)\Samples\include,
+ and the $(BULLET_HOME)\Extras\GIMPACT\include
these are unnecessary, doesn't generate any errors, but you can delete them if you want ;)
-> after this, the OgreBulletDynamics and Collisions projects are compiling
-> to the Dynamics_Demos project you have to change some more things:
* delete libGIMPACT.lib from the project's linker-additional-dependencies, because now Gimpact is a part of Bullet (and of bullet libs, of course), and Bullet doesn't generate this lib anymore.
+ depending your structure you may have to add Ogre-Dependencies directory to C++ include-directories and linker additional-directories
!!! you DO NOT delete $(OGRE_HOME)\Samples\include from this project's properties. If you followed my way and you compile Ogre from source-zip you have to modify it to: $(OGRE_HOME)\Samples\Common\include

This is it. Aftere these the current OgreBullet source from SVN will compile.

tuan kuranes

30-12-2008 13:31:08

Thanks a lot for the howto !
Can you make those ogrebullet_vc9_SDK.sln and all _v9.vcproj availaible somewhere so that I can commit them to SVN ?

ShadeOgre

30-12-2008 14:35:16

I can. But as I wrote it, its a bit specific cause I used the zipped source of ogre.

ShadeOgre

30-12-2008 15:00:25

Anyway, I made a quick rar of my current SVN:
It contains all the necessary changes to ogre source-from-zip, compiles out-of-the-box (with VC9 Express), but contains a bit more changes: I modified the Constraints_Demo. Nothing more, but you need only the project files (i guess), so this'll not be a problem.

Link: http://shadevampire.extra.hu/downloads/OgreBullet_SVN_VC9.rar

ipons

08-01-2009 20:16:06

Hello,

Just want to share my experience with latest ogrebullet SVN revision 2604, against latest Ogre v1-6 from SVN and Bullet 2.73 using MinGW compiler.
OgreBullet and OgreBulletDemos built successfully. The demo works but I see white flash flickering on the textures.

To whom use MinGW may review my patch on
http://ipons.maclisp.org/ogrebullet.patch
I used auto{conf,gen,make} to create Makefiles.

Please note that the changes specific for MinGW only, the patch may break build system for Linux users.

Ipon Supriyono

Wretched_Wyx

09-02-2009 12:26:33

Using the latest OgreBullet from SVN, OgreSDK 1.6.1, and Bullet 2.7.3 SP1, I run into trouble when compiling (I already ignored the LIBCMT library in solution settings):

------ Build started: Project: Dynamics_Demos, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Linking...
LINK : warning LNK4224: /OPT:NOWIN98 is no longer supported; ignored
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005: "protected: char const * __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::_Myptr(void)const " (?_Myptr@?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@IBEPBDXZ) already defined in libconvexdecomposition.lib(vlookup.obj)
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: char const * __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::c_str(void)const " (?c_str@?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QBEPBDXZ) already defined in libconvexdecomposition.lib(vlookup.obj)
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::~basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(void)" (??1?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@XZ) already defined in libconvexdecomposition.lib(vlookup.obj)
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z) already defined in libconvexdecomposition.lib(vlookup.obj)
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(char const *)" (??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@PBD@Z) already defined in libconvexdecomposition.lib(vlookup.obj)
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005: "protected: char * __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::_Myptr(void)" (?_Myptr@?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@IAEPADXZ) already defined in libconvexdecomposition.lib(vlookup.obj)
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: unsigned int __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::size(void)const " (?size@?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QBEIXZ) already defined in libconvexdecomposition.lib(vlookup.obj)
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: static unsigned int __cdecl std::char_traits<char>::length(char const *)" (?length@?$char_traits@D@std@@SAIPBD@Z) already defined in libconvexdecomposition.lib(vlookup.obj)
Creating library C:\OgreSDK\bin\Release/OgreBulletDemos.lib and object C:\OgreSDK\bin\Release/OgreBulletDemos.exp
C:\OgreSDK\bin\Release/OgreBulletDemos.exe : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found
Build log was saved at "file://d:\Development\Game Engines\Ogre\OgreAddons\ogrebullet\Demos\Dynamics_Demos\obj\Release\BuildLog.htm"
Dynamics_Demos - 9 error(s), 1 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Note that I'm using Visual C++ Express 2008.

Also, I'm getting the white flickering textures. Ogre log reports that it can't find a material. Actually there are a whole slew of errors in the Ogre log:

04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name bg.mp not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: Texture: bgui.pointer.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: Texture: bgui.window.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,128x128x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b0 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: Texture: bgui.window.resize.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,16x16x1) with 4 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,16x16x1.
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b0c0 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b1 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: Texture: bgui.window.titlebar.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,128x22x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,128x22x1.
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b1c1 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b2 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: Texture: bgui.close.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,15x15x1) with 3 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,15x15x1.
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b2c2 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b3 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: Texture: bgui.button.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,75x22x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,75x22x1.
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b3c3 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b4 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b4c4 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b5 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b5c5 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b6 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b6c6 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b7 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b7c7 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b8 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b8c8 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b9 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w1b9c9 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w2 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b10 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b10c10 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w2b11 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w2b11c11 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w2b12 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w2b12c12 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b13 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b13c13 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b14 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b14c14 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b15 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b15c15 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b16 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b16c16 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3st0 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3st0c0 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b17 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b17c17 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b18 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b18c18 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3t1 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: Texture: bgui.textinput.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,120x22x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,120x22x1.
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3t1c1 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b19 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b19c19 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b20 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b20c20 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3st2 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3st2c2 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b21 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b21c21 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b22 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b22c22 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3t3 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3t3c3 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b23 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b23c23 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b24 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w3b24c24 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b25 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b25c25 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b26 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b26c26 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b27 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b27c27 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b28 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b28c28 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b29 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b29c29 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b30 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b30c30 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b31 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b31c31 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b32 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b32c32 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b33 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b33c33 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b34 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b34c34 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b35 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b35c35 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b36 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b36c36 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b37 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b37c37 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b38 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b38c38 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b39 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w4b39c39 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w5 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b40 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b40c40 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w5st4 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w5st4c4 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6b41 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6b41c41 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6b42 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6b42c42 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6b43 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6b43c43 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b44 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b44c44 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st5 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st5c5 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st6 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st6c6 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st7 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st7c7 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st8 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st8c8 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st9 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st9c9 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st10 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st10c10 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st11 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st11c11 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st12 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w6st12c12 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b45 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:51: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): OverlayElement with name OgreBulletGui.w0b45c45 not found. in OverlayManager::getOverlayElementImpl at ..\src\OgreOverlayManager.cpp (line 593)
04:49:52: Mesh: Loading plane.mesh.
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_0 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Texture: MaPZone[Sewer_Plate_04_normal].dds: Loading 1 faces(PF_DXT5,512x512x1) with 9 custom mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_DXT5,512x512x1.
04:49:52: Texture: nm.png: Loading 6 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from multiple Images. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
04:49:52: Texture: MaPZone[Sewer_Plate_04_diffuse].dds: Loading 1 faces(PF_DXT5,512x512x1) with 9 custom mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_DXT5,512x512x1.
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_2 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_3 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_4 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_5 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_6 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_7 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_8 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_9 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_10 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_11 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_12 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_13 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_14 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_15 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_16 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_17 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_18 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_19 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_20 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_21 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_22 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_23 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_24 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_25 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_26 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_27 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_28 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_29 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_30 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_31 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_32 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_33 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_34 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_35 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_36 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_37 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_38 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_39 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_40 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_41 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_42 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_43 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_44 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_45 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_46 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_47 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_48 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_49 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_50 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_51 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_52 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_53 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_54 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_55 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_56 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_57 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_58 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_59 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_60 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_61 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_62 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_63 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_64 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_65 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_66 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_67 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_68 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_69 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_70 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_71 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_72 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_73 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_74 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_75 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_76 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_77 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_78 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_79 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
04:49:52: Can't assign material Ac3d/Plane/Mat001_Tex00 to SubEntity of Plane_80 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?

tuan kuranes

09-02-2009 14:16:29

@Wretched_Wyx: be sure to compile against bullet Multithreaded libs (I had to use cmake to make it explicity generate those). Otherwise you end with conflicts like those, I didn't manage to solve, even using "ignore libs" tricks. Betagui warning and material warning are "ok". Only car should have white textures, I intend to check that when I have time.

Wretched_Wyx

09-02-2009 17:44:53

Well using ShadeOgre's version, I got it to compile fine. Still the white textures though- some of the models (rather, most) used in the demos are asking for that missing material, and I assume this is why there is the white flickering. Working with shaders, I've run into this many times before, with shadowing, missing normal maps, etc. Everything else checks out fine (material wise), just that missing material.

Also... I really think the whole file/folder structure could use a mob level beating. Unnecessary files such as "Thumbs.db" and what not really can add to messiness and larger file sizes. It's simple stuff, but easily overlooked (especially when some of these files are hidden "system" files). I'm sure this sort of thing isn't something you'd want to worry about in the big picture, but still thought I'd mention that.

tuan kuranes

10-02-2009 13:00:10

car material fixed.
material are overwrited are runtime, I shoud run a pass of meshmagick material rename on meshes when I'll have more time.

thumbs.db ? that's not in svn ? you mean ShadeOgre version then ?

tuan kuranes

23-03-2009 17:00:22

SVN Commit:
- fixed 2.74 compatibility (mostly with vehicle)
- now mShape is not anymore deleting by Object or DynamicObject

ocnod

15-05-2009 19:32:08

Anyway, I made a quick rar of my current SVN:
It contains all the necessary changes to ogre source-from-zip, compiles out-of-the-box (with VC9 Express), but contains a bit more changes: I modified the Constraints_Demo. Nothing more, but you need only the project files (i guess), so this'll not be a problem.

Link: http://shadevampire.extra.hu/downloads/OgreBullet_SVN_VC9.rar

I attempted this but I got stuck in compiling via Visual Studio 9 Pro (2008) , but it's not express, does that matter?

Below is a log of the compile, I'm using

VC++9
Winxp SP2
Latest Ogre SDK (1.6.2 VC90 BUILD)
Latest Bullet 2.74
And the SVN OgreBullet above

1>------ Build started: Project: OgreBulletDynamics, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>cl : Command line warning D9035 : option 'Wp64' has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release
1>OgreBulletDynamicsPrecompiled.cpp
1>Compiling...
1>cl : Command line warning D9035 : option 'Wp64' has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release
1>OgreBulletDynamicsConstraint.cpp
1>d:\documents and settings\triton\desktop\ogrebullet_svn_vc9\svn\dynamics\include\Constraints/OgreBulletDynamicsRaycastVehicle.h(97) : error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'btTypedConstraint *' to 'btRaycastVehicle *'
1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
1>OgreBulletDynamicsRagDoll.cpp
1>d:\documents and settings\triton\desktop\ogrebullet_svn_vc9\svn\dynamics\include\Constraints/OgreBulletDynamicsRaycastVehicle.h(97) : error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'btTypedConstraint *' to 'btRaycastVehicle *'
1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
1>OgreBulletDynamicsRaycastVehicle.cpp
1>..\..\src\Constraints\OgreBulletDynamicsRaycastVehicle.cpp(83) : error C2440: '=' : cannot convert from 'btRaycastVehicle *' to 'btTypedConstraint *'
1>..\..\src\Constraints\OgreBulletDynamicsRaycastVehicle.cpp(109) : error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'btTypedConstraint *' to 'btRaycastVehicle *'
1>..\..\src\Constraints\OgreBulletDynamicsRaycastVehicle.cpp(143) : error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'btTypedConstraint *' to 'btRaycastVehicle *'
1>OgreBulletDynamicsPoint2pointConstraint.cpp
1>OgreBulletDynamicsHingeConstraint.cpp
1>OgreBulletDynamicsConeTwistConstraint.cpp
1>OgreBulletDynamics6DofConstraint.cpp
1>OgreBulletDynamicsWorld.cpp
1>OgreBulletDynamicsRigidBody.cpp
1>OgreBulletDynamicsObjectState.cpp
1>Generating Code...
1>Build log was saved at "file://d:\Documents and Settings\Triton\Desktop\OgreBullet_SVN_VC9\SVN\Dynamics\obj\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>OgreBulletDynamics - 13 error(s), 2 warning(s)
2>------ Build started: Project: Dynamics_Demos, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2>Compiling...
2>cl : Command line warning D9035 : option 'Wp64' has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release
2>OgreBulletListener.cpp
2>d:\documents and settings\triton\desktop\ogrebullet_svn_vc9\svn\dynamics\include\Constraints/OgreBulletDynamicsRaycastVehicle.h(97) : error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'btTypedConstraint *' to 'btRaycastVehicle *'
2> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
2>OgreBulletInputListener.cpp
2>OgreBulletGuiListener.cpp
2>OgreBulletApplication.cpp
2>BetaGUI.cpp
2>Vehicle_Demo.cpp
2>d:\documents and settings\triton\desktop\ogrebullet_svn_vc9\svn\dynamics\include\Constraints/OgreBulletDynamicsRaycastVehicle.h(97) : error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'btTypedConstraint *' to 'btRaycastVehicle *'
2> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
2>TriMesh_Demo.cpp
2>Terrain_Demo.cpp
2>Ragdoll_Demo.cpp
2>Primitives_Demo.cpp
2>main.cpp
2>Constraints_Demo.cpp
2>Generating Code...
2>Project : warning PRJ0018 : The following environment variables were not found:
2>$(BULLET_HOME)
2>Build log was saved at "file://d:\Documents and Settings\Triton\Desktop\OgreBullet_SVN_VC9\SVN\Demos\Dynamics_Demos\obj\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
2>Dynamics_Demos - 7 error(s), 1 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 2 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks

Lizard

09-06-2009 15:54:55

Just to point at a typo the file Collisions\src\OgreBulletCollisionsWorld.cpp is named OgreBulletBollisionsWorld.cpp (Notice the B).

xekon

20-07-2009 21:47:29

Visual Studio 2008 (MSVS-9) with Service Pack1
Latest Ogre SDK (1.6.2 Shoggoth VC90 BUILD)
Bullet 2.74 Physics SDK

For OgreBullet I downloaded the GNU tarball from here (is this the latest copy?) http://ogreaddons.svn.sourceforge.net/v ... grebullet/

I added these includes to OgreBullet Project Settings on all three: Dynamic_demos, OgreBulletCollisions, OgreBulletDynamics:
$(OGRE_HOME)\include
$(OGRE_HOME)\samples\include
$(OGRE_HOME)\samples\refapp\include
$(BULLET_HOME)\Extras\ConvexDecomposition

then on Dynamic_demos properties I added to the project settings, linker the library directory:
$(OGRE_HOME)\lib
$(BULLET_HOME)\out\debug8\libs

OgreBulletCollisions compiled:
1>OgreBulletCollisions - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

OgreBulletDynamics compiled:
1>OgreBulletDynamics - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Next Tried Building Dynamics_demos:
found that I needed to goto my bullet directory\out\debug8\libs
make a copy of every file in here and rename them so that they do not have the _d on the end of them.

this is as far as I was able to get so far with the demos... ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!
here is a link to my current OgreBullet Project folder for Visual Studio 2008 (msvc9): http://jakegaisser.googlepages.com/ogrebullet.rar

3>------ Build started: Project: Dynamics_Demos, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
3>Compiling...
3>cl : Command line warning D9035 : option 'Wp64' has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release
3>Constraints_Demo.cpp
3>main.cpp
3>Primitives_Demo.cpp
3>TriMesh_Demo.cpp
3>Vehicle_Demo.cpp
3>BetaGUI.cpp
3>OgreBulletApplication.cpp
3>OgreBulletGuiListener.cpp
3>OgreBulletInputListener.cpp
3>OgreBulletListener.cpp
3>Linking...
3>LINK : warning LNK4224: /OPT:NOWIN98 is no longer supported; ignored
3>libbulletcollision.lib(btCollisionObject.obj) : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/OPT:ICF' specification
3> Creating library ..\..\bin\Release/OgreBulletDynamicsDemo.lib and object ..\..\bin\Release/OgreBulletDynamicsDemo.exp
3>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMTD' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
3>Constraints_Demo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall OgreBulletCollisions::GImpactConcaveShape::drawWireFrame(class OgreBulletCollisions::DebugLines *,class Ogre::Vector3 const &,class Ogre::Quaternion const &)const " (?drawWireFrame@GImpactConcaveShape@OgreBulletCollisions@@UBE_NPAVDebugLines@2@ABVVector3@Ogre@@ABVQuaternion@5@@Z)
3>Constraints_Demo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall OgreBulletCollisions::GImpactConcaveShape::~GImpactConcaveShape(void)" (??1GImpactConcaveShape@OgreBulletCollisions@@UAE@XZ)
3>main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall Terrain_Demo::frameStarted(float)" (?frameStarted@Terrain_Demo@@UAE_NM@Z)
3>main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Terrain_Demo::keyReleased(enum OIS::KeyCode)" (?keyReleased@Terrain_Demo@@UAEXW4KeyCode@OIS@@@Z)
3>main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Terrain_Demo::keyPressed(enum OIS::KeyCode)" (?keyPressed@Terrain_Demo@@UAEXW4KeyCode@OIS@@@Z)
3>main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Terrain_Demo::init(class Ogre::Root *,class Ogre::RenderWindow *,class OgreBulletApplication *)" (?init@Terrain_Demo@@UAEXPAVRoot@Ogre@@PAVRenderWindow@3@PAVOgreBulletApplication@@@Z)
3>main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall Ragdoll_Demo::frameEnded(float)" (?frameEnded@Ragdoll_Demo@@UAE_NM@Z)
3>main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall Ragdoll_Demo::frameStarted(float)" (?frameStarted@Ragdoll_Demo@@UAE_NM@Z)
3>main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Ragdoll_Demo::button0Pressed(void)" (?button0Pressed@Ragdoll_Demo@@UAEXXZ)
3>main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Ragdoll_Demo::keyPressed(enum OIS::KeyCode)" (?keyPressed@Ragdoll_Demo@@UAEXW4KeyCode@OIS@@@Z)
3>main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Ragdoll_Demo::init(class Ogre::Root *,class Ogre::RenderWindow *,class OgreBulletApplication *)" (?init@Ragdoll_Demo@@UAEXPAVRoot@Ogre@@PAVRenderWindow@3@PAVOgreBulletApplication@@@Z)
3>OgreBulletCollisions.lib(OgreBulletCollisionsMeshToShapeConverter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall ConvexBuilder::ConvexBuilder(class ConvexDecomposition::ConvexDecompInterface *)" (??0ConvexBuilder@@QAE@PAVConvexDecompInterface@ConvexDecomposition@@@Z)
3>OgreBulletCollisions.lib(OgreBulletCollisionsMeshToShapeConverter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall ConvexBuilder::~ConvexBuilder(void)" (??1ConvexBuilder@@UAE@XZ)
3>OgreBulletCollisions.lib(OgreBulletCollisionsMeshToShapeConverter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned int __thiscall ConvexBuilder::process(class ConvexDecomposition::DecompDesc const &)" (?process@ConvexBuilder@@QAEIABVDecompDesc@ConvexDecomposition@@@Z)
3>OgreBulletCollisions.lib(OgreBulletCollisionsMeshToShapeConverter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall OgreBulletCollisions::GImpactConcaveShape::GImpactConcaveShape(class Ogre::Vector3 *,unsigned int,unsigned int *,unsigned int)" (??0GImpactConcaveShape@OgreBulletCollisions@@QAE@PAVVector3@Ogre@@IPAII@Z)
3>OgreBulletCollisions.lib(OgreBulletCollisionsMeshToShapeConverter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall OgreBulletCollisions::CapsuleCollisionShape::CapsuleCollisionShape(float,float,class Ogre::Vector3 const &)" (??0CapsuleCollisionShape@OgreBulletCollisions@@QAE@MMABVVector3@Ogre@@@Z)
3>..\..\bin\Release/OgreBulletDynamicsDemo.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 16 unresolved externals
3>Build log was saved at "file://d:\zzz\ogrebullet\Demos\Dynamics_Demos\obj\Release\BuildLog.htm"
3>Dynamics_Demos - 17 error(s), 4 warning(s)
========== Build: 2 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Ripgiblet

14-09-2009 05:47:20

Try manually adding the Terrain and Ragdoll .cpp files to your project.

Also you will need to add the libconvexdecomposition.lib to your list of libraries to link...

dangerdaveCS

22-02-2010 15:43:40

After compiling the latest SVN version successfully, I tried to link into my application and got linker errors referring to GImpactConcaveShape and CapsuleCollisionShape. After hunting around, it turned out that the OgreBullet_CVS.sln I was using is missing the header/source files for these classes. I added them in to the solution and it works fine. I also just noticed that OgreBullet_SDK.sln has these files added already so is OK, but OgreBullet_CVS_Eihort.sln is missing them.

What is the actual difference between these solutions? Should I just always use the _SDK solution?

ChaosOrdeal

02-04-2010 20:50:59

Shout out if I'm posting in the wrong place. This thread is sticky and the first thing that people looking into this add-on will see. A lot of the information in the first post is out-dated. I was just able to compile OgreBullet with a current SVN of Bullet and a days-old Mercurial pull of the most recent stable Ogre. The opening info makes it look like OgreBullet is old and dead, which is what I thought a few weeks ago when I first poked through this forum.

Actually, I suppose what is really needed is to un-sticky this thread, and start a new one that sets a welcoming tone and covers the current methods of download and installation. I realize I'm possibly making work for someone else, but I thought I would share my two cents.

Fish

02-04-2010 22:55:54

The OP would have been updated long ago, if only I could.

-Fish

Fish

05-04-2010 17:32:33

The original post is now updated.

ChaosOrdeal

05-04-2010 20:22:42

Is OgreBullet available through or moving to Mercurial ?

Fish

06-04-2010 03:09:50

You might want to ask Sinbad. See this forum: http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=56397

falcco

10-05-2010 14:38:48

Hi,

I would like to use OgreBullet for my ogre application, but I'm not able to download ogrebullet from SVN (could not connect to server) :( I tried to use google to find another source for download but most of post and links are very old.
Is there some different way how to get ogrebullet? Or is there something like OgreBullet SDK for XOS ?

thx

-------------------------------------------

I downloaded it finally :) I'm fighting with building now. Problem was the proxy server :) Yeah Yeah ... I know ... amateur failure :)

Fish

11-05-2010 13:59:42

I know some folks who have created their own project for XCode and are successfully using OB with OSX, so it's possible but I'm not sure of the difficulty level.

Perhaps community member will be willing to update OB to use CMAKE? That would be fabulous.

-Fish

falcco

12-05-2010 09:27:26

Yes, you are right. That would be fabulous. :)

I tried to make my own simple demo yesterday, unfortunately without success. Application was compiled but after launch crashed on EXC_BAD_ACCESS :(
I will continue today with new experimentation. Meanwhile I would like to find somebody who can help us. (with update OB based on CMAKE for XOS - with simple demo) :)

falcco

13-05-2010 18:34:37

No success again :(
Is there anybody who is able to make Xcode project of OgreBullet with simple demo?

thnx

-------------------------------------

I finally break through, I`m going to try some examples from OgreBulle sources. I didnt make xcode project of OgreBullet but if the examples will be fine, I`ll writte "how to" import latest bullet and OgreBullet to Xcode project.

jonathanblacknight

14-02-2011 22:01:44

Sorry may be a stupid question, but OgreBullet is working with Ogre 1.7.2 and Bullet 2.77?

Fish

15-02-2011 02:45:30

I have tried it with 1.7.1., not comprehensively, but the basic functionality seemed to work.

- Fish

jonathanblacknight

15-02-2011 03:40:54

Well I'll try :)

If I found some bug I report, and if I can, I solve :)

Thanks

jonathanblacknight

04-03-2011 14:26:04

I had no problems with Ogre 1.7.2, OgreBullet and Bullet 2.77 :)

Slayer86

01-06-2011 14:01:56

I had no problems with Ogre 1.7.2, OgreBullet and Bullet 2.77 :)

I need OgreBullet on iphone, but i cant find where download OgreBullet... who can help me??? :x

azer89

16-10-2011 05:23:16

really this forum is kinda strict ><

i've tried OgreBullet rev2986 and Bullet 2.79 and they aren't working at all ><

fortunately, i've did it by using rev2902 and Bullet 2.76 it works on Ogre 1.7.3 too :lol:

OgreBullet is a great addon but is kinda outdated

jokoon

27-01-2012 10:40:18

that's sad, I'm trying to just use plain bullet in my project only to detect collision, it doesn't seem trivial...

xypher

09-05-2012 03:28:49

Just downloaded and tried to build, can you correct the first post to reflect that BULLET_ROOT is the correct variable and not BULLET_HOME, please?

SonOfSparda

19-08-2012 22:58:58

Can't get this from SVN it's asking me for login and password.

I tried http rather than https link, i tried "guest" and "anonymous" with no password, tried my forum login+pass, nothing works... can someone provide a zip or whatever?

petersvp

03-07-2013 01:55:59

First post for 2013 :) [in this thread]

I get it compiled with: Visual Studio 2010, Bullet 2.81, Ogre 1.8.1
A lot of missing steps in the "tutorial" but I managed to compile it anyway.

The demo was with buggy and white flickering materials, which I don't care about.
I hope that I will be able to learn this, we really need better tutorial.

simed

24-07-2013 11:00:12

Reading this thread, I get the impression OB is a bit dead. For very simple collision stuff, am I actually better off figuring out OB on multi-platform setup or would it be easier to just use bullet directly and maybe look at OB code for some ideas?

My level of collision detection is so simple I am tempted to wonder if I would even be better without bullet at all and just knocking up a few sphere/box/capsule intersection tests as that's all I really require. I'm familiar with using collision/physics engines from years ago (MathEngine on PS2!)

metatomato

17-02-2014 14:18:11

Sadly, build the latest OB source on non-Windows platform comes with so many hurdles that it's really discouraging... even spending time to find and correct the compile/linking errors.
With Ogre 1.9 on Ubuntu 13.04, last bitbucket OgreBullet build :
- cmake files are broken, no way to make the FindOgre.cmake working (playing with ENV_VAR)
- configuring a custom on Eclipse, manually configuring the paths and environment variables, it start compiling, hourra!
- the core OgreBullet seems to compile fine, good point, but
- Gui3D dependencies are broken
- Demos Application and Listener are broken...

in other words you have the wrap the demos by yourself with your own implementation of root,input,window... It's really a pity because the lib is there still doing the job well and the "SDK" is broken... so no user.. so death. :'( really would have wished to have the time to refactor it myself. Bullet it's great!

BiggestSmile

10-03-2014 11:21:54

Sadly, build the latest OB source on non-Windows platform comes with so many hurdles that it's really discouraging... even spending time to find and correct the compile/linking errors.
With Ogre 1.9 on Ubuntu 13.04, last bitbucket OgreBullet build :
- cmake files are broken, no way to make the FindOgre.cmake working (playing with ENV_VAR)
- configuring a custom on Eclipse, manually configuring the paths and environment variables, it start compiling, hourra!
- the core OgreBullet seems to compile fine, good point, but
- Gui3D dependencies are broken
- Demos Application and Listener are broken...

in other words you have the wrap the demos by yourself with your own implementation of root,input,window... It's really a pity because the lib is there still doing the job well and the "SDK" is broken... so no user.. so death. :'( really would have wished to have the time to refactor it myself. Bullet it's great!

Hello there. I've just built OgreBullet and demos with Ogre 1.8.1 and Bullet 2.81.
Demos errors are easily fixable. There are some tips:
  1. Inherit OgreBulletApplication from ExampleApplication and add createScene() function, it's pure virtual in ExampleApplication[/*:m]
  2. Change few lines in listeners involving KeyEvent. There are some lines passing KeyCode instead of KeyEvent, simply replace e.keyCode with e[/*:m]
  3. Other invalid argument errors. One of functions takes Ogre::Vector2 instead of 2 floats.[/*:m]
  4. Comment few lines involving Gui3D and cursor. Not sure which version of Gui3D you have to use to compile demos with full GUI functional.[/*:m][/list:u]
    Currently demos are not really working, Ogre starts with configuration dialog, loads resources and then crashes w/o any useful information in log. Currently building dependencies in debug, didn't do that at first because had high hopes that everything will work. I'll post updates here later. Also forgot to mention, if anyone is building OgreBullet under Windows, you should build Bullet with Multi-Threaded DLL parameter, as was suggested in this topic: http://www.ogre3d.org/addonforums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10220
    Good luck.
    Update: made few changes in demo code and now it's working fine, at least initialization, fails to find required resources..
    Update #2: fixed various errors and added Gui3D resources, crashes on mRoot->startRendering(). And it even does not allow me to get in the function, instantly showing error when i'm trying to do that. Looks like it would be easier to port demos to tutorial framework.