[MERGED] (PATCH) Native GLSL

Fish

26-06-2009 20:55:34

Here is a patch that adds support for native GLSL in the GrassLoader and BatchPage source. While Cg is convenient it is buggy on ATI cards. We plan to also convert the WindBatchPage shader at some point.

[attachment=0]NativeGLSLSupport.zip[/attachment]

-Fish

tdev

29-06-2009 10:14:20

thanks for the nice patch :)

i have edited some minor things and merged it to the SVN HEAD.

also added a new method to disable shaders: PagedGeometry::setShadersEnabled / PagedGeometry::getShadersEnabled
also, please fix the indenting next time and incorporate 3rd party patches you used correctly if at all ;)
one feature per patch is the best solution.

Thank you!

Fish

30-06-2009 05:15:32

also, please fix the indenting next time and incorporate 3rd party patches you used correctly if at all ;)

There has been so many patches submitted and never merged into trunk that it becomes difficult to tell where one feature ends and the other begins. :o

And you're welcome.

-Fish

tdev

30-06-2009 07:29:03

There has been so many patches submitted and never merged into trunk that it becomes difficult to tell where one feature ends and the other begins. :o

thanks! thats what im trying to fix, applying all missing feature patches :)
if you have more patches that needs merging, let me know.

Fish

30-06-2009 15:45:33

Here is the WindBatch shader converted to native GLSL. (and it has the 'lovely' <tab> prefixes. :P )

Posted here and to the tracker.

[attachment=0]WindBatchGLSL.rar[/attachment]

-Fish

tdev

30-06-2009 22:41:24

Here is the WindBatch shader converted to native GLSL. (and it has the 'lovely' <tab> prefixes. :P )

Posted here and to the tracker.

[attachment=0]WindBatchGLSL.rar[/attachment]

-Fish

merged, thanks :)

its not that i prefer tabs, i just try to be most compatible to the current code.