Help! Error of build

kira23

15-07-2009 07:27:53

I try to build PLSM2 for VC2008 and OGR 1.6.1. At building Tool_MapSplitter I have errors:

1>..\..\..\PlugIns\PagingLandScape2\src\OgrePagingLandScapeData2DManager.cpp(418) : error C2039: 'setHeight' : is not a member of 'Ogre::PagingLandScapeData2D'
1> c:\OgreSDK\paginglandscape\Plugins\PagingLandScape2\include\OgrePagingLandScapeData2D.h(32) : see declaration of 'Ogre::PagingLandScapeData2D'
1>..\..\..\PlugIns\PagingLandScape2\src\OgrePagingLandScapeData2DManager.cpp(440) : error C2039: 'setHeight' : is not a member of 'Ogre::PagingLandScapeData2D'
1> c:\OgreSDK\paginglandscape\Plugins\PagingLandScape2\include\OgrePagingLandScapeData2D.h(32) : see declaration of 'Ogre::PagingLandScapeData2D'
1>..\..\..\PlugIns\PagingLandScape2\src\OgrePagingLandScapeData2DManager.cpp(449) : error C2039: 'setHeight' : is not a member of 'Ogre::PagingLandScapeData2D'
1>..\..\..\PlugIns\PagingLandScape2\src\OgrePagingLandScapeData2DManager.cpp(457) : error C2039: 'setHeight' : is not a member of 'Ogre::PagingLandScapeData2D'
1>..\..\..\PlugIns\PagingLandScape2\src\OgrePagingLandScapeData2DManager.cpp(468) : error C2039: 'setHeight' : is not a member of 'Ogre::PagingLandScapeData2D'
1>..\..\..\PlugIns\PagingLandScape2\src\OgrePagingLandScapeData2DManager.cpp(477) : error C2039: 'setHeight' : is not a member of 'Ogre::PagingLandScapeData2D'
1>..\..\..\PlugIns\PagingLandScape2\src\OgrePagingLandScapeData2DManager.cpp(484) : error C2039: 'setHeight' : is not a member of 'Ogre::PagingLandScapeData2D'
1>..\..\..\PlugIns\PagingLandScape2\src\OgrePagingLandScapeData2DManager.cpp(493) : error C2039: 'setHeight' : is not a member of 'Ogre::PagingLandScapeData2D'
1>..\..\..\PlugIns\PagingLandScape2\src\OgrePagingLandScapeData2DManager.cpp(502) : error C2039: 'setHeight' : is not a member of 'Ogre::PagingLandScapeData2D'
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\OgreSDK\paginglandscape\Tools\MapSplitter\obj\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>Tool_MapSplitter - 9 error(s), 1 warning(s)

Please help me! Sorry to my bad English