Managed Hydrax Wrapper (MHydrax v0.5) [closed topic]

raygeee

09-02-2009 23:25:56

--------------------------------------
This forum topic is closed now.
Use the new forum topic for further discussion.

--------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

as I mentioned in the Unfinished Hydrax wrapper thread I was working on a Hydrax wrapper by myself since no one had the unfinished files anymore.

Status
Version of original addon: 0.5
Current wrapper version: 0.5

Wrapped classes (with prefix 'M' in MHydrax)
* Hydrax (as far as the other wrapped classes allow)
* Module
* ProjectedGrid
* SimpleGrid
* RadialGrid
* Noise
* Perlin
* FFT
* MaterialManager
* CfgFileManager
* GodRaysManager
* DecalsManager
* Decal
* Mesh
* Size
* several Enum classes

Classes not wrapped yet
* GPUNormalMapManager
* RttManager
* TextureManager

Samples
An almost similar Samples project like in Hydrax is included. It's written in VB.NET code, but can be easily translated to C# or any other managed code language. For example by the VB.NET-to-C#-Converter: http://codeconverter.sharpdevelop.net/

Installation instructions
Things to do in original Hydrax:
Change these lines in MaterialManager::_createUnderwaterCompositor()
Ogre::PixelFormatList l;
l.push_back(Ogre::PF_A8R8G8B8);
TDef->formatList = l;
to:
TDef->format = Ogre::PF_A8R8G8B8; // New code line for Ogre 1.4.x
Comment this line in Decal::setSize() if it's not already commented:
mProjector->setOrthoWindow(Size.x, Size.y);
Changed Hydrax to compile as static library (*.lib). (You may still choose to not do that...)
The result is that the managed MHydrax.dll doesn't need any native Hydrax.dlls.

Things to do in MHydrax project properties:
in Framework and References: Adjust refence to Mogre.dll (the one corresponding to your current build mode)
in C/C++: Adjust additional include directories to match yours.
in Linker: Adjust additional library directories to match yours.

Things to do in Samples project properties:
in References: Adjust references to Mogre.dll and MOIS.dll (the ones corresponding to your current build mode)

General things to do:
Copy folder "Media" from Hydrax to MHydrax solution directory or adjust the resources.cfg.
Make sure the dlls Ogre needs to run are in the debug/release folders. (OgreMain, OIS, OctreeSceneManager, CgProgramManager, cg, RenderSystems..)

I hope you enjoy MHydrax. Any feedback is welcome - please post possible bugs in this thread.

Update April 1, 2009: MHydrax 0.5 available!

Bekas

10-02-2009 18:49:59

Hey raygeee,

Good work, I'm sure the wrapped Hydrax will be very useful.
If someone has a better idea for the pointer deletion issue I'm eager to hear it ;-)
I don't quite understand the issue.
"Hydrax itself deletes the module and noise pointers when it gets disposed"
Doesn't that mean that Hydrax cleans up after itself, therefore no need for the wrapper to do pointer deletion ?

raygeee

10-02-2009 22:15:45

Actually, yes... but since you could create a Module like ProjectedGrid and then not set it to Hydrax or simply dispose it, the native pointer would never get deleted. Somehow I wanted a "clean" solution.
I guess I found one now: Sometimes the simplest ways are the best - and a fresh mind ;-) I'm setting the flag who owns the native reference when the Module is set to Hydrax. The flag then gets passed to the Noise instance. That's the only time it's needed.

Here is a new version of MHydrax. Apart from the pointer deletion issue I wrapped lots of new properties and functions (including Mesh, Module, Noise and different Options). Everyone better use this solution! I updated my first post.

By the way, how do I convert an unmanaged std::string or Ogre::string to a managed System::String^ ? Bekas do you know?

Maybe I'm gonna update MHydrax again, the Managers are still missing and I'm thinking about value classes for the different Options but had some language problems.

GantZ

10-02-2009 23:44:20

well done, definitely good to have the last hydrax version wrapped. thanks for your hard work !

By the way, how do I convert an unmanaged std::string or Ogre::string to a managed System::String^ ?

i don't know if it's the better solution, but personally i use this :

System::String^ somestr = gcnew System::String(const_cast<char*>(unmanagedogrestr.c_str()));

where unmanagedogrestr is your Ogre::string

raygeee

15-02-2009 19:23:46

@GantZ: thanks, this works!

I am currently working on MHydrax 0.4b. I already found some conversion bugs in MOptions and MSize which will be fixed in the next version.
I also found a solution for the strange behaviour of the sea at the edge of the screen. It's because I updated Hydrax first, then camera - It should be the other way round.
One class to be wrapped next is the DecalsManager.

Beauty

19-02-2009 21:55:58

First of all:
Good work and well documentated :D
So I added it to the NewsBox on Mogre front page in wiki.

... since no one had the unfinished files anymore.
Maybe the author can be asked by a message?
Maybe Marioko did download the source?
With the code it could be more easy to extend this new wrapper. Nearly everything is wrapped in the old one.

I also translated the Sample project from Hydrax. It's written in VB.NET code, but can be easily translated to C# or any other managed code language.
There is a online converter for VB <--> C#.
http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/co ... harp-to-vb
Maybe this helps?
If yes - is the converted code ready to use?
If not - was it much work to improve it?

If somebody has a working port to C#, it would be nice, if he offer it here.
(don't forget to point out the version number of VB source)

I updated the Hydrax wiki page. Now this thread is linked from there.
Also I added it to the Mogre Add-ons page. (fuck, this page is still unready and ugly)
Maybe we create a new wiki page for the Mogre wrapper?
edit: done

Chulein

20-02-2009 09:51:54

Great work Raygeee! Ill definetly have some fun with this one soon.

Chulein.

raygeee

21-02-2009 20:55:43

Ok, here's version 0.4b. Have fun!
The zip file has been added to the first post.

Changes:
- fully wrapped class MDecalsManager.
- fully wrapped class MDecal.
- fully wrapped class MMesh.
- added more wrapped enum classes.
- wrapped more functions and properties in MMaterialManager.
- wrapped more properties in MHydrax.
- changed usage of MOptions and cleared the "native pointer destruction issue".
- fixed a conversion bug in MSize
- fixed camera update bug in Samples project.
- added creation of an example decal in Samples project.

The VB.NET code samples can be easily translated with any VB.NET-to-C#-Converter.
For example: http://codeconverter.sharpdevelop.net/

I am currently stuck with 2 problems:
- I can't get MHydrax running without loading a config file. If I just set all the parameters necessary I get a crash when calling hydrax.Create(). I get some error complaining about allocation size but don't know what's causing it.
- With SimpleGrid I can only see through the water (transparent sea) when the camera is just above any wave. If I move it a little bit higher the waves get completely intransparent and I can't see through anymore. Is it just my pc/graphics card or does anyone experience the same thing?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong... Any help is appreciated.

Beauty

22-02-2009 01:36:34

Now I created a wiki page for MHydrax.
Although it was mostly copy&paste, it tooks much more time than expected (for style reason).
It would be nice if you check for mistakes and keep it up to date.
http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki/index.php/Ma ... ax_Wrapper

raygeee

22-02-2009 12:40:26

Thanks, Beauty.

I updated the wiki page with a full list of wrapped and unwrapped classes.

roimatola

24-02-2009 20:32:48

A Question, anyone needing to try this wrapper needs to compile it? It would be cool to have an out-of-the-box dll file

codo

16-03-2009 15:19:55

Yeah that would be cool... Also I was wondering about the performance. Has anyone checked it yet?

raygeee

20-03-2009 22:11:45

The demo is running with about the same speed as the original C++ one on my pc.
Compare those. There are only small differences: Managed Sample has a decal loaded, but no debug overlay and faster camera speed.

Unfortunately in my project the performance is very poor... But it don't think it's because of the wrapper, it's just because Hydrax takes its time to render more than just the island demo entities.
Seems like I have to get a faster pc soon...

By the way, I'm thinking about removing the ObjectDisposedException from the classes for the next release (probably v0.5 if I get the time). What do you prefer? Slighter code and O(1) less OR more comfort by getting the correct Exception, when calling a disposed object (instead of that nasty AccessViolationException).

J250

30-03-2009 20:36:23

Hi,
Raygeee, thanks for this! I can't wait to start using this is my project!

I say that because I cannot currently get it to work, because I am getting some very low-level errors for some reason, when initializing a new MHydrax.MHydrax() object.
I receive this:
Microsoft Visual Studio C Runtime Library has detected a fatal error in *********.exe.
I have tried to step through the code, but it eventually steps into windows system files and ASM, and I couldn't work out a specific root to the problem.

This is the code I am using to initialize the object:
MHydrax.MHydrax pHydrax = new MHydrax.MHydrax(mSceneManager, mCamera, mViewport);
As far as I know I have done everything correctly as you stated in the tutorial, as MHydrax itself built successfully, and I have correctly referenced and implemented the compiled binaries correctly.

Without this line the application works perfectly.

That is the only code I have in my project relating to MHydrax.
I should mention, I am currently using Visual Studio 2008 and Vista, as these could be factors that cause the problem.
Also, I just noticed this error occur with a different cause, although I do not know how I produced it, it occured when I called:

SceneManager.SetWorldGeomery(...);
Although, this may have been to do with having CaelumSharp in the project at the time, but maybe not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
J250

raygeee

01-04-2009 01:14:05

@J250:
I'm also using VS2008 with Vista, so that shouldn't be the problem.
To be honest it's very hard to tell what's causing your error without even any exception. Could you try running the included demo samples first? What does the Visual Studio debugger say about the error? There should be at least a SEHException or AccessViolationException.
I know that there might be some problems in combining Hydrax and Caelum, as stated several times in the hydrax forums. But those all seem to be graphics issues like flicker and not some general problems.

If you're a little familiar with the Visual Studio debugger here's a way how to debug the unmanaged code:
Compile your project (with reference to MHydrax) and run it from your bin directory, NOT from Visual Studio! Open a Visual Studio with (the unmanaged original) Hydrax project loaded and select "Debug"/"Attach to process" from the menu. Select your running project.exe-file. The only thing you need is some time to attach the debugger while the process is already running. You can do that by simply adding a MessageBox.Show at the beginning of your main(). Now you can attach the debugger and resume running your project by clicking OK.

By the way, about MHydrax 0.5:
I'm currently testing MHydrax with Hydrax 0.5 and it seems to work just like 0.4. I already added wrapper classes for RadialGrid module and FTT noise.
Unfortunately the problem I described earlier in this topic about not being able to run MHydrax without a config file seems to be a bigger problem. I know what's causing it now but I haven't found a clean way to solve it. It's because of some values (especially in the Options classes) are being horribly wrong converted from managed to unmanaged code. If I can't get around it in some days/weeks I'll post a description of the problem here. Currently MHydrax is only usable by loading an existing hydrax config file.

Beauty

01-04-2009 02:03:03

If you're a little familiar with the Visual Studio debugger here's a way how to debug the unmanaged code:
Compile your project (with reference to MHydrax) and run it from your bin directory, NOT from Visual Studio! Open a Visual Studio with (the unmanaged original) Hydrax project loaded and select "Debug"/"Attach to process" from the menu. Select your running project.exe-file. The only thing you need is some time to attach the debugger while the process is already running. You can do that by simply adding a MessageBox.Show at the beginning of your main(). Now you can attach the debugger and resume running your project by clicking OK.

This is really good to know. I also can use it for other debugging processes.
Because of the wight I made it red. Maybe I'll add it to the wiki.

I suppose you mean the source code of the wrapped class should be opened.
Does it only work for wrapped code or also for other libraries?

E.g. can I open Ogre source code to debug a Mogre application?
But debugging Newton.dll is not possible, because I don't have the source code.
Is this right?
If you have a useful link for this debugging topic, you're welcome to post it.

raygeee

01-04-2009 02:40:26

Yes, the source code of the dll should be opened in that Visual Studio. That's the main point. As far as I know this works for all libraries - managed, unmanaged, whatever.
You should be able to debug a Mogre application with Ogre source code open, just try it!
The only thing to keep in mind is that release dlls usually have optimizations enabled and might have changed the internal code. This could result in code being stepped over by the debugger. To prevent that, use debug dlls which have optimizations disabled.

Here's a link to the topic: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/3s68z0b3.aspx
If more ppl are interested discussing this open a new thread plz.

raygeee

01-04-2009 11:54:21

MHydrax v0.5 finished!
I'll update the first post in this thread and put the zipped file there.

New wrapped classes:
RadialGrid
FFT
CfgFileManager
GodRaysManager

I added the Ogre debug overlay to the samples to show fps.

Bugfixes:
Fixed a bug where MHydrax could only be loaded with a config file. MHydrax can also be set up with parameters now.

I haven't tested all features/parameters yet. I anyone finds a bug please tell us here.
One adjustment to Hydrax (in GodRaysManager::create()) isn't necessary anymore since the code line has been deleted in Hydrax 0.5.

J250

01-04-2009 13:19:41

Hey,
Thanks for the advice, I will most certainly try the demos and other suggestions as soon as I get home.
I shall also try the demo, and debug the unmanaged code - (Am I right in saying this is also possible if you go into the project settings -> Debug tab -> and check the enable unmanaged debugging? Thats what I have selected now anyway...vista just seems to crash vhost.exe otherwise, which is a pain)
Back on topic:

As I say, I shall try to get MHydrax 0.5 working, and if I get it all working and things, I may put a beginners guide somewhere on the wiki, with some more examples, with pictures if necessary, so even people new to Ogre/MOGRE/Hydrax can use this :) but that is of course dependant.
One suggestion, I was wondering if it was possible to change either the main class name, or the namespace, because currently it can be confusing, what I mean is having MHydrax.MHydrax. I changed it in my local source, and it is quite easy, and I think it may make it less confusing for users. (Maybe MHydrax.HydraxSystem?).

Anyway, thanks for the continuing work on this project, it will be important in all of mine! Now all that needs to happen is for MOGRE to update...
Thanks,
J250

Beauty

01-04-2009 13:20:41

I added the Ogre debug overlay to the samples to show fps.
Nice - one year ago I didn't find out how to add this overlay with Mogre. Now I have an example :)

codo

01-04-2009 15:40:32

raygeee: do you think you could supply compiled version of Hydrax code + media files so that one can download MHydrax package only (without having to download Hydrax separately)?

PS. great work!

raygeee

01-04-2009 18:20:35

@J250: About the "enable unmanaged code debugging": It's not exactly the same but might work as well. But keep in mind that you must have the corresponding original hydrax files open, and thereby I mean the cpp-files. The header files won't help you. I did find it easier to just open the hydrax solution. Just play a little with it, the visual studio debugger is really powerful if used right.

@Codo:
As you wish. Use at your own risk. Compiling yourself would be safer but not as fast as this :-)
The media files are too big, you have to download Hydrax 0.5 (demo or editor) for that.

J250

01-04-2009 21:27:06

Just a quick update, I got the DLL working fine (I used the pre-compiled ones! :P)
I got the demos working, just implementing this into my project!
Thanks again Raygeee :)

codo

02-04-2009 10:05:15

Hullo,
I used your DLL (+ Mogre 1.4.8 release dlls) with the following code:

hydrax = new MHydrax.MHydrax(sceneMgr, Camera, Viewport);
MProjectedGrid module = new MProjectedGrid(// Hydrax parent pointer
hydrax,
// Noise module
new MHydrax.MPerlin(),//new MPerlin.MOptions(8, 0.085f, 0.49f, 1.4f, 1.27f, 2, new Vector3(0.5f, 50, 150000))),
// Base plane
new Mogre.Plane(new Vector3(0, 1, 0), new Vector3(0, 0, 0)),
// Normal mode
MMaterialManager.MNormalMode.NM_VERTEX,
// Projected grid options
new MProjectedGrid.MOptions(256, 35, 50, false, false, true, 3.75f));

hydrax.SetModule(module);
hydrax.LoadCfg("HydraxDemo.hdx");
hydrax.Create();

Ogre.log:

11:06:36: [Hydrax] Hydrax created.
11:06:36: [Hydrax] HydraxDemo.hdx loaded.
11:06:36: [Hydrax] Creating module...
11:06:36: [Hydrax] Creating ProjectedGridVertex module.
11:06:36: [Hydrax] ProjectedGridVertex created.
11:06:36: [Hydrax] Module created.
11:06:36: [Hydrax] Initializating RTT Manager...
11:06:36: Creating viewport on target 'rtt/394578048', rendering from camera 'mainCamera', relative dimensions L: 0.00 T: 0.00 W: 1.00 H: 1.00 ZOrder: 0
11:06:36: Viewport for camera 'mainCamera', actual dimensions L: 0 T: 0 W: 640 H: 412
11:06:36: Creating viewport on target 'rtt/394589600', rendering from camera 'mainCamera', relative dimensions L: 0.00 T: 0.00 W: 1.00 H: 1.00 ZOrder: 0
11:06:36: Viewport for camera 'mainCamera', actual dimensions L: 0 T: 0 W: 640 H: 412
11:06:36: Creating viewport on target 'rtt/394595584', rendering from camera 'mainCamera', relative dimensions L: 0.00 T: 0.00 W: 1.00 H: 1.00 ZOrder: 0
11:06:36: [Hydrax] RTT manager initialized.
11:06:36: [Hydrax] Registring device restored listener...
11:06:36: [Hydrax] Device restored listener registred.
11:06:36: [Hydrax] Creating materials...
11:06:36: [Hydrax] Creating water material...
11:06:37: WARNING: Texture instance 'HydraxReflectionMap' was defined as manually loaded, but no manual loader was provided. This Resource will be lost if it has to be reloaded.
11:06:37: WARNING: Texture instance 'HydraxRefractionMap' was defined as manually loaded, but no manual loader was provided. This Resource will be lost if it has to be reloaded.
11:06:37: WARNING: Texture instance 'HydraxDepthMap' was defined as manually loaded, but no manual loader was provided. This Resource will be lost if it has to be reloaded.
11:06:37: Texture: Fresnel.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_L8,256x1x1) with 8 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_L8,256x1x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Foam.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
11:06:37: [Hydrax] Water material created.
11:06:37: [Hydrax] Creating depth material...
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_0.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_1.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_2.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_3.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_4.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_5.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_6.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_7.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_8.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_9.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_10.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_11.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_12.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_13.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_14.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_15.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_16.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_17.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_18.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_19.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_20.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_21.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_22.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_23.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_24.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_25.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_26.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_27.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_28.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_29.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_30.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: Texture: Caustics_31.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
11:06:37: [Hydrax] Depth material created.
11:06:37: [Hydrax] Creating underwater material...
11:06:37: Texture: UnderwaterDistortion.jpg: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,256x256x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,256x256x1.
11:06:37: [Hydrax] Underwater material created.
11:06:37: [Hydrax] Materials created.
11:06:37: [Hydrax] Creating god rays...
11:06:37: [Hydrax] Perlin destroyed.
11:06:37: [Hydrax] God rays created.
11:06:37: [Hydrax] Creating water mesh...
11:06:37: WARNING: Mesh instance 'HydraxMesh' was defined as manually loaded, but no manual loader was provided. This Resource will be lost if it has to be reloaded.
11:06:37: [Hydrax] Water mesh created.

Each frame I call hydrax.Update(evt.timeSinceLastFrame);
Unfortunatelly I can only see underwater environment. The surface of the ocean is invisible. I tried this on two machines with the same result. Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

raygeee

02-04-2009 11:10:09

What does it look like when you're above the water surface? Do you see no water at all or does it just always look like underwater? Does the underwater look right at least, with caustics, distortion and god rays?
The sea level is determined by the hydrax y-position - default height in "HydraxDemo.hdx" is 100. Are you sure you're above with your camera?

Your log looks absolutely fine. I get the same messages when running the samples. (I hope to get rid of the warning messages someday but that seems to root in Hydrax itself)

Are you using any other kind of addon to test this? Like Caelum?
I'd recommend to test the demo samples code I provided. If there's still the same behaviour it might be some general thing and not a wrong code line.
A general problem (like with your graphics card) could be outnumbered by testing the original Hydrax demo, although that's rarely the case.

J250

02-04-2009 11:28:53

@Codo, the code seems to be fine, so I dont think the problem is there...As for the problem itself, I have to ask if you are using Caelum, or in your case CaelumSharp, I tried to get MHydrax and CaelumSharp to work together, and I just get a flat dark/normal blue plain (similar to how you describe?), although it compiles without errors. I suggest you do as raygeee suggests, run the samples if possible (If MHydrax doesnt compile (C++ Project) (I say this because you are using the precompiled DLL's) build the VB project in release mode, then run it from the MHydrax/bin/release directory).
Also, try loading different configs, maybe those in the Hydrax 0.5 Demos (not MHydrax), and try those.
Finally, if that fails, give the new demo code a go, because it doesnt load a config, just sets the options, which could make a difference.

If THAT fails, just try to disable CaelumSharp (If you have it...), other than that, I have no ideas as of yet.

General note:
Is it me (nVidia 8800 GTX) but I keep getting texture problems, in the VB demo, and my own project, when the camera is in certain positions (often both water and island in the viewport) the water texturing fails, and according to my Ogre log file, it is missing Rosette.png, but it only cannot find it at certain periods of time, so to be honest I dont know what this is. (Missing file on my computer?)
Is it a freak error? Because thew water regains texture after a moment or so.

Thanks and Good luck everyone :)
J250

codo

02-04-2009 12:32:05

Underwater everything is OK. Godrays etc. When I move up I see the moment camera leaves the water, but when I turn around to look at it I can see nothing. Water is simply not there. I do not use Caelum.

I'm gonna try to run the demo with .dll provided.

raygeee

02-04-2009 13:54:36

according to my Ogre log file, it is missing Rosette.png, but it only cannot find it at certain periods of time, so to be honest I dont know what this is. (Missing file on my computer?)
Is it a freak error? Because thew water regains texture after a moment or so.

Oh, that's my fault. I forgot to add a simple selfcreated image to the demos. As you can see in the vb code I'm adding a decal to the water (just to test if decals are working).' Add a decal to the sea.
Dim d As MHydrax.MDecal = hydrax.DecalsManager.Add("Rosette.png")
d.Position = New Vector2(120, 120)

This should have caused the texture error. You can either remove the code, create another image or use this one:

codo

02-04-2009 15:48:38

Underwater everything is OK. Godrays etc. When I move up I see the moment camera leaves the water, but when I turn around to look at it I can see nothing. Water is simply not there. I do not use Caelum.

I'm gonna try to run the demo with .dll provided.

Demo is working fine. I dont understand why malfunctioning in my app. I disabled almost all I could but still the water surface is invisible. Any suggestions what could possibly the reason of such behaviour?

J250

02-04-2009 16:59:19

Hmm....Is the viewport correctly set?
I dont know if this will make a difference, but it might just.
Also, what SceneManager are you using?
Finally, are you using shadows? I found that shadows don't seem to work (maybe completely irrelevant, but try anyway)
Is there any fog?
I'm sure most of this you have already checked, but these are the only things I can think of if the demo works...

Hope it helps,
J250

EDIT:
I've just done some quick experiments with shadow types that work with Hydrax, it doesn't like STENCIL, so this means no SHADOWTYPE_STENCIL_ADDITIVE and no SHADOWTYPE_STENCIL_MODULATIVE. I tried a few that didn't look all that great, but try them out for your own project, I'm currently using: SHADOWTYPE_TEXTURE_MODULATIVE, which seems to work for me!

Quick note: Anyone tried to get CaelumSharp and MHydrax working together? Or know the general process involved? Thats my project for today, ill search around to see how its done in the non-wrapped versions. I will post here if I get it to work, and the stages I went through!

codo

02-04-2009 18:07:27

J250. I invite you to Poland! Come and you'll have a crate of beer on the house ;) It took me 8h today to figure it out. I disabled shadows but it gave no effect. Only after reading your post I realized that the shadows were in fact enabled (due to some additional config in my app). It works now. Now it's time to change shadow type in my app (something tells it's going to be difficult). Cheers!

J250

02-04-2009 18:18:03

Hahahah! When i'm next on my way to Poland, i'll give you a PM :P
To change the shadow type its very simple!
mSceneManager.ShadowTechnique = ShadowTechnique.SHADOWTYPE_STENCIL_MODULATIVE;
Or something similar!

Glad to hear you solved it! :)
J250

codo

02-04-2009 19:38:43

That's not going to be that simple. Some shaders conflict with texture based shadows :/

raygeee

11-04-2009 13:53:35

Here's a small patch for a bug in MHydrax v0.5 which occurs in the following scenario:
  1. Instantiate MHydrax and do NOT add a module.[/*:m]
  2. Call MHydrax.Dispose() <= NullReferenceException is thrown here.[/*:m][/list:u]The actual check to prevent that was buggy itself.

How to patch: Remove the lines 992 and 994 in MHydrax.h

986 /// <summary>
    987 /// Destructor.
    988 /// </summary>
    989 ~MHydrax() { // implements IDisposable
    990 if(!disposed) {
    991 // dispose managed resources
    992 if(mModule != nullptr) { <= remove this line
    993 delete mModule;
    994 } <= remove this line
    996 this->!MHydrax();
    997 } else {
    998 throw gcnew System::ObjectDisposedException(this->ToString());
    999 }
    1000 }

Since this is a rather rare bug (normally you add the module), I didn't update the zip file on the first page of this thread.

By the way: About the namespace and the main class having the same name "MHydrax", I think I'm going to change that in the next version. Since this is a breaking change in v0.5, maybe when Hydrax 0.6 is released and new things have to be wrapped too.

codo

09-05-2009 10:22:07

@Codo:
As you wish. Use at your own risk. Compiling yourself would be safer but not as fast as this :-)
The media files are too big, you have to download Hydrax 0.5 (demo or editor) for that.

raygeee:
Do you think you could make an update for Mogre 1.6.2?
I tried it myself, but it's a bit tricky. You need MHydrax, Hydrax, Ogre. Compile everything... Ups.. FreeType is missing etc. :o

codo

19-05-2009 17:17:25

Ok. Here's MHydrax 0.5 for Mogre 1.6.2. I uses Hydrax.dll (attached). I hope you find it useful. Cheers

Chulein

20-05-2009 13:22:54

Thanks!

codo

22-05-2009 09:02:37

Does it work for you? I'm having some artifacts and blinking. I'm not sure if it's a matter of MHydrax or Mogre 1.6.2...

codo

09-10-2009 11:28:02

Could anyone compile MHydrax for Mogre 1.6.4?

codo

12-10-2009 10:25:03

Pretty please ;) I'm not very good at C++ projects and I think people will move to 1.6 soon. Also Hydrax 0.51 has been released...

GantZ

12-10-2009 21:24:46

i have just compiled a new version of Hydrax for Mogre 1.6.4-1, i have notice some flickering on the demo, but that depend of the parameters of the water and the camera position. and by making some visual comparison with the official hydrax demo, i haven't notice some significants changes. besides, i run the demo at low fps with low resolution, so i don't know if it come from my computer or the library.

so here the binary (it only one dll, i have use a static lib of hydrax), check it and see if it work for you :

[attachment=0]MHydrax.zip[/attachment]

codo

19-10-2009 11:11:58

I can confirm that this version of hydrax works with my project without any problems. Thanks!!!

jiangfengyue

29-10-2009 05:15:20

Thanx for all ur great work!
I have tried the demo. It is fabulous.
However, when importing it into my project, I couldn't get it work...
Could someone please help me work out it?
I am working with Mogre 1.6.4 and Hydrax 0.5.1, on VS2005 in XP. These were my building steps:
1、Changed Hydrax to compile as static library(Hydrax.lib) which is almost 70Mb...(is this right?)
2、compile MHydrax and get MHydrax.dll
3、refence MHydrax.dll in my own project, change the resource.cfg, copy media files, and set up Hydrax with the code
hydrax = new MHydrax.MHydrax(sceneMgr, camera, window.GetViewport(0));

MHydrax.MSimpleGrid m = new MHydrax.MSimpleGrid(hydrax, new MHydrax.MPerlin(), MHydrax.MMaterialManager.MNormalMode.NM_VERTEX);

hydrax.SetModule(m);

hydrax.LoadCfg("SimpleGridDemo.hdx");

hydrax.Create();

Here is the problem: when coming to "LoadCfg" function, hydrax cannot read the hdx file, which makes an exception that shows "System.AccessViolationException" in MHydrax.dll ( tring to access protected memory). I used unmanaged debugging mode to track, and found that in LoadCfg function the hdx file name had been changed to weired charecters...
So I tried to set attributions manually, which avoided using hdx files. However, when I stepped to the code
hydrax.GodRaysManager.ObjectsIntersectionsEnabled = true;
the program just quit with nothing thrown out...

I have tried many ways to find the reason, but failed. Could someone please help me? Codo and GantZ, did I miss something in importing Hydrax?
Thanx for any reply!

GantZ

29-10-2009 09:42:46

have you follow the porting note for ogre 1.7 (work also for ogre 1.6) here ? : http://www.ogre3d.org/addonforums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11089

you must make this change to Hydrax before compiling it.

codo

01-12-2009 17:47:47

i have just compiled a new version of Hydrax for Mogre 1.6.4-1, ..
[attachment=0]MHydrax.zip[/attachment]

Could you please post the source / VS solution?

codo

21-12-2009 13:45:25

Thanks to Gantz I was able to fix small issue in Hydrax described here: http://binbinwelkin.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... aelum.html
"3. The water doesn't follow the camera expecially when rotate the camera horizontally, see the screeshot as example. "
New dll is attached to the post.

The following values worked best for me:

_calculeWorldPosition(Ogre::Vector2(-0.3f,+1.0f),m,_viewMat);
t_corners3 = _calculeWorldPosition(Ogre::Vector2(+1.3f,+1.0f),m,_viewMat);

Also I do not rebuild Hydrax mesh every frame due to performance reasons. Here's a piece of my HydraxManager code:

protected MHydrax.MHydrax hydrax = null;
private float timeSinceUpdate = 1000;
private bool forceUpdate = false;

public void ForceUpdate()
{
forceUpdate = true;
}
public void Update(float timeSinceLastFrame)
{
float updateEvery = 0.05f; // 20fps

if (hydrax != null && hydrax.IsCreated)
{
timeSinceUpdate += timeSinceLastFrame;
if (forceUpdate || timeSinceUpdate > updateEvery)
{
hydrax.Update(timeSinceUpdate);
timeSinceUpdate = 0;
forceUpdate = false;
}

}

}

Using separate thread did not work for me (synchronization issues). I hope somebody will find it useful.

hedphelym

27-12-2009 14:39:27

Hi,

I've downloaded the DLL in the post above, added it as reference to my project.
I've downloaded Hydrax sample, to get all the mediafiles, I've put this to a folder,
then added the path to my config.

I then use this code here to start mhydrax:

public virtual void setupMhydrax()
{
var hydrax = new MHydrax.MHydrax(sceneMgr, camera, viewport);
MProjectedGrid module = new MProjectedGrid(// Hydrax parent pointer

hydrax,
new MHydrax.MPerlin(),//new MPerlin.MOptions(8, 0.085f, 0.49f, 1.4f, 1.27f, 2, new Vector3(0.5f, 50, 150000))),
new Mogre.Plane(new Vector3(0, 1, 0), new Vector3(0, 0, 0)),
MMaterialManager.MNormalMode.NM_VERTEX,
new MProjectedGrid.MOptions(256, 35, 50, false, false, true, 3.75f));

hydrax.SetModule(module);
hydrax.LoadCfg("HydraxDemo.hdx");
hydrax.Create();

}

But I always get this error:

15:44:18: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): Cannot locate a resource group called 'Hydrax' in ResourceGroupManager::resourceExists at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 1507)

[Hydrax] Hydrax created.
[Hydrax] Creating module...
[Hydrax] Creating ProjectedGridVertex module.
[Hydrax] ProjectedGridVertex created.
[Hydrax] Module created.
[Hydrax] Initializating RTT Manager...
[Hydrax] RTT manager initialized.
[Hydrax] Registring device restored listener...
[Hydrax] Device restored listener registred.
[Hydrax] Creating materials...
[Hydrax] Creating water material...
Error loading texture Fresnel.bmp. Texture layer will be blank. Loading the text
ure failed with the following exception: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException)
: Cannot locate a resource group called 'Hydrax' for resource 'Fresnel.bmp' in R
esourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 6
95)
Error loading texture Fresnel.bmp. Texture layer will be blank. Loading the text
ure failed with the following exception: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException)
: Cannot locate a resource group called 'Hydrax' for resource 'Fresnel.bmp' in R
esourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 6
95)
[Hydrax] Water material created.
[Hydrax] Materials created.
[Hydrax] Creating water mesh...
[Hydrax] Water mesh created.
95)
95)

Jo0oker

05-01-2010 17:15:06

Ok,

had the same problem and solved it by adding this to the resources.cfg:

[Hydrax]
FileSystem=Media/Hydrax

greats,
Jo0oker

Tubulii

09-06-2010 16:38:15

Hi,
has anybody a MHydrax version for MOGRE 1.7.1?
I have some problems to reompile it.

Thanks

Rui

01-07-2010 12:05:43

Hi,
Someone can put again the MHydrax 0.5 Mogre1.4.8.zip?

Thanks.

Beauty

03-07-2010 13:21:31

But I always get this error:
15:44:18: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): Cannot locate a resource group called 'Hydrax' in ResourceGroupManager::resourceExists at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 1507)

had the same problem and solved it by adding this to the resources.cfg:

[Hydrax]
FileSystem=Media/Hydrax

To the MHydrax maintainer:
You could insert a check to the init function which checks if the Hydrax materials are found in the RessourceMannager.
If not, then write an error message with solution notice to the Ogre log file.
ERROR: Can't start MHydrax, because ressources not found. Add following 2 lines to your ressources.cfg:
[Hydrax]
FileSystem=Media/Hydrax

Just as an idea :wink:

mattwhcheung

07-07-2010 10:01:28

Hi Everyone:

I am having problem with using the Mhydrax wrapper.

I am using the latest morge 1.7.1 and the MHydrax.dll from codo's post. But when i try to initiate a new instance MHydrax, i got the error "A procedure imported by 'Mogre.dll' could not be loaded."

I am wondering if that's because the mogre i am using does not match the MHydrax.dll

According to the installation instruction, it seems there is a Mhydrax project needed to be compiled to generate the Mhydrax.dll. But none of the zip file in this thread have these file included. So would anyone please upload these project file?

Beauty

07-07-2010 14:41:44

Maybe codos binary file is related to an older Mogre version (1.6.x).
Possible solutions:
* Compile MHydrax against 1.7.1
* Someone else do it and post the binary here
* Use Mogre 1.6 instead (e.g. if you just want to make a simple test application to play around)

I can't tell you where to find the source code, because I don't use this add-on.
On the related wiki page I found a download link for version 0.5.
I'm not shure if this is the current version. The last wiki update is many months ago.

Do you have interesting entries in your ogre.log file?
What's your operation sytem? (e.g. Win7 64bit)
What's your project target for compiling? (common is 32bit and .NET 2.0)
This information could help to fix your problem.

A whish to MHydrax developer + users:

* please keep the wikipage Managed Hydrax Wrapper up to date

* please use a public repository for code and binaries (instead of download links on private webpages)
So it will be available on long term (instead of dead download links) and for others it's more easy to apply bugfixes or improvements.
A good place for the code and binaries would be the new Mogre repository on bitbucket, which also contains an add-on section.
http://bitbucket.org/mogre
To get write access you can ask user mstoyke.

mattwhcheung

08-07-2010 09:44:45

Thanks Beauty. I am able to load the Mhydrax now, But i have another problem. After loading the Mhydrax with the following code

public void SceneCreating(OgreWindow win)
{
m_win = win;

m_win.SceneManager.ShadowTechnique = ShadowTechnique.SHADOWTYPE_NONE;

m_win.SceneManager.AmbientLight = new ColourValue(1, 1, 1);
m_win.SceneManager.SetSkyBox(true,m_SkyBoxes[m_CurrentSkyBox], 9999*3,true);
m_win.SceneManager.SetSkyBox(true, "Sky/ClubTropicana");

m_win.Camera.FarClipDistance = 99999 * 6;
m_win.Camera.Position = new Vector3((float)312.902, (float)206.419, (float)1524.02);
m_win.Camera.Orientation = new Quaternion((float)0.998, (float)-0.0121, (float)-0.0608, (float)-0.00074);

Light light = win.SceneManager.CreateLight("Light0");

light.Position = new Vector3(0, 10000, 0);
light.SetDiffuseColour(1, 1, 1);
light.SetSpecularColour(mSunColor[m_CurrentSkyBox].x,
mSunColor[m_CurrentSkyBox].y,
mSunColor[m_CurrentSkyBox].z);

m_Hydrax = new MHydrax.MHydrax(m_win.SceneManager, m_win.Camera, m_win.RenderWindow.GetViewport(0));

MHydrax.MProjectedGrid module= new MProjectedGrid(m_Hydrax, new MHydrax.MPerlin(), new Plane(new Vector3(0,1,0),new Vector3(0,0,0)), MMaterialManager.MNormalMode.NM_VERTEX ,new MHydrax.MProjectedGrid.MOptions());

m_Hydrax.SetModule((MModule)module);

m_Hydrax.LoadCfg("HydraxDemo.hdx");

m_Hydrax.Create();

m_win.SceneManager.SetWorldGeometry("Island.cfg");

m_Hydrax.MaterialManager.AddDepthTechnique(((MaterialPtr)MaterialManager.Singleton.GetByName("Island")).CreateTechnique());

}

No water is shown! And i check the orge.log, there is an error

16:38:18: [Hydrax] Depth material created.
16:38:18: [Hydrax] Creating underwater material...
16:38:19: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource HydraxDepthReflectionMap in resource group Hydrax or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 763)
16:38:19: Error loading texture HydraxDepthReflectionMap. Texture layer will be blank. Loading the texture failed with the following exception: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource HydraxDepthReflectionMap in resource group Hydrax or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 763)
16:38:19: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource HydraxDepthReflectionMap in resource group Hydrax or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 763)
16:38:19: Error loading texture HydraxDepthReflectionMap. Texture layer will be blank. Loading the texture failed with the following exception: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource HydraxDepthReflectionMap in resource group Hydrax or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 763)
16:38:19: Texture: UnderwaterDistortion.jpg: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,256x256x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,256x256x1.
16:38:19: [Hydrax] Underwater material created.
16:38:19: [Hydrax] Materials created.

Does anyone know what's wrong ? Thanks

Beauty

08-07-2010 10:48:26

I am able to load the Mhydrax now
What was the solution for your problem?

orge.log, there is an error
Are you shure that you added the MHydrax ressources path to your file ressource.cfg?

Maybe it also helps to look to the demo application :wink:

gunsu69

20-07-2010 06:32:50

I agree with Beauty's suggestion, it would be logical to house the source for MHYDRAX under: http://bitbucket.org/mogre.

Although perhaps comeone could clarify the source is Open Source? raygeee? codo?

If it is and we can get access, we'll undertake to do the following:
- Upgrade it to work with latest release of MOGRE
- Fix underwater terrain distortion (actually a HYDRAX issue but as HYDRAX is now embedded...)

Cheers!

mstoyke

20-07-2010 10:21:24

If you need write access to MogreAddons on bitbucket/mogre just drop me a PM.

codo

24-07-2010 10:50:46

Hi, I'm in a bit of a hurry so this will be quick. I've found MHydrax 0.5 sources on my drive and I believe they are the same as the one originally attached to the thread. Here it is. I'm not sure about the license though... I think is Open Source....

simk5

06-08-2010 06:25:34

Hi everybody,
It's KOALA which is a team working on an assignment using MogreSDK1.7.1
I wonder what we can do to implement MHydrax in this version.
coz it says

System.IO.FileLoadException: A procedure imported by 'MHydrax, Version=0.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' could not be loaded.
File name: 'MHydrax, Version=0.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007007F): The specified procedure could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007F)

when we try to create an instance of hydrax like this (using MHydrax v0.5/v0.51)

MHydrax.MHydrax hydrax;
hydrax = new MHydrax.MHydrax(mgr, cam, vp);

regards,
KOALA.

simk5

13-08-2010 00:03:03

I am able to load the Mhydrax now
What was the solution for your problem?

orge.log, there is an error
Are you shure that you added the MHydrax ressources path to your file ressource.cfg?

Maybe it also helps to look to the demo application :wink:

The [Hydrax] directory is added but still doesn't work. The problem is still there.

Beauty

13-08-2010 01:12:45

Are there warnings or exceptions in the ogre.log file?

Oh, wait - I get an idea. Maybe the MHydrax.dll file is related to an older Mogre version.
Look to my post some lines above. Maybe this helps.

@mattwhcheung
Did you compile MHydrax against Mogre 1.7.1?
If yes, please publish the created MHydrax.dll file.
Sorry that I can't help you more. I never used Hydrax. I just know the pictures, videos and the demo.

Beauty

18-08-2010 16:56:27

I got a message by a newcomer:
Hello Beauty,
I'm working on my project, the main thing is skyX (wrapper one) for mogre is only support 1.7.1 and the mHydraX i failed to create my own library to compile it against mogre 1.7.1 , I just have .dll file which is working great for MOGRE 165.

if by any change, you have MHydrax.dll for OGRE 171 or SKyX.dll for MOGRE 1.6.5 it will be great :) or if you can build for me an mHydrax.dll for mogre 171.

the problem am having a final year project and I can't get both working. so, could you please help me with that f you don't mind.

regards,
fahad

Welcome to our Mogre world :D
Unfortunately I cant help you, because I never used Hydrax or MHydrax. So I don't if it's a big effort to update MHydrax to the current version. Maybe someone else here could help.

Alternatively you could have a look to CaelumSharp. It's a port of the Caelum sky system which works with Mogre 1.6. I don't know if it works correct together with MHydrax, but you can try. Please give us a feedback about your test results.

CorPetit09

14-10-2010 09:01:51

Hi,

I'm using ogre 1.6.5, mogre 1.6 and Mhydrax (this dll http://www.ogre3d.org/addonforums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9229&start=30#p58602 because I 've had a lot of problems to compile and execute it without errors). It seems to work well, but when I close my app, I get a System.AccessViolationException in MHydrax.dll in !MHydrax() function.

By other hand, with MHydrax version that I have compiled, I get a System.AccessViolationException in MHydrax too, but this time in Create() function. This is the Ogre log

09:50:15: Creating resource group General
09:50:15: Creating resource group Internal
09:50:15: Creating resource group Autodetect
09:50:15: SceneManagerFactory for type 'DefaultSceneManager' registered.
09:50:15: Registering ResourceManager for type Material
09:50:15: Registering ResourceManager for type Mesh
09:50:15: Registering ResourceManager for type Skeleton
09:50:15: MovableObjectFactory for type 'ParticleSystem' registered.
09:50:15: OverlayElementFactory for type Panel registered.
09:50:15: OverlayElementFactory for type BorderPanel registered.
09:50:15: OverlayElementFactory for type TextArea registered.
09:50:15: Registering ResourceManager for type Font
09:50:15: ArchiveFactory for archive type FileSystem registered.
09:50:15: ArchiveFactory for archive type Zip registered.
09:50:15: FreeImage version: 3.10.0
09:50:15: This program uses FreeImage, a free, open source image library supporting all common bitmap formats. See http://freeimage.sourceforge.net for details
09:50:15: Supported formats: bmp,ico,jpg,jif,jpeg,jpe,jng,koa,iff,lbm,mng,pbm,pbm,pcd,pcx,pgm,pgm,png,ppm,ppm,ras,tga,targa,tif,tiff,wap,wbmp,wbm,psd,cut,xbm,xpm,gif,hdr,g3,sgi,exr,j2k,j2c,jp2
09:50:15: DDS codec registering
09:50:15: Registering ResourceManager for type HighLevelGpuProgram
09:50:15: Registering ResourceManager for type Compositor
09:50:15: MovableObjectFactory for type 'Entity' registered.
09:50:15: MovableObjectFactory for type 'Light' registered.
09:50:15: MovableObjectFactory for type 'BillboardSet' registered.
09:50:15: MovableObjectFactory for type 'ManualObject' registered.
09:50:15: MovableObjectFactory for type 'BillboardChain' registered.
09:50:15: MovableObjectFactory for type 'RibbonTrail' registered.
09:50:15: Loading library .\RenderSystem_Direct3D9
09:50:15: Installing plugin: D3D9 RenderSystem
09:50:15: D3D9 : Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem created.
09:50:15: D3D9: Driver Detection Starts
09:50:15: D3D9: Driver Detection Ends
09:50:15: Plugin successfully installed
09:50:15: Loading library .\RenderSystem_GL
09:50:15: Installing plugin: GL RenderSystem
09:50:15: OpenGL Rendering Subsystem created.
09:50:16: Plugin successfully installed
09:50:16: Loading library .\Plugin_ParticleFX
09:50:16: Installing plugin: ParticleFX
09:50:16: Particle Emitter Type 'Point' registered
09:50:16: Particle Emitter Type 'Box' registered
09:50:16: Particle Emitter Type 'Ellipsoid' registered
09:50:16: Particle Emitter Type 'Cylinder' registered
09:50:16: Particle Emitter Type 'Ring' registered
09:50:16: Particle Emitter Type 'HollowEllipsoid' registered
09:50:16: Particle Affector Type 'LinearForce' registered
09:50:16: Particle Affector Type 'ColourFader' registered
09:50:16: Particle Affector Type 'ColourFader2' registered
09:50:16: Particle Affector Type 'ColourImage' registered
09:50:16: Particle Affector Type 'ColourInterpolator' registered
09:50:16: Particle Affector Type 'Scaler' registered
09:50:16: Particle Affector Type 'Rotator' registered
09:50:16: Particle Affector Type 'DirectionRandomiser' registered
09:50:16: Particle Affector Type 'DeflectorPlane' registered
09:50:16: Loading library .\Plugin_BSPSceneManager
09:50:16: Installing plugin: BSP Scene Manager
09:50:16: Loading library .\Plugin_OctreeSceneManager
09:50:16: Installing plugin: Octree & Terrain Scene Manager
09:50:16: Loading library .\Plugin_CgProgramManager
09:50:16: Installing plugin: Cg Program Manager
09:50:16: *-*-* OGRE Initialising
09:50:16: *-*-* Version 1.6.4 (Shoggoth)
09:50:16: Creating resource group Bootstrap
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/packs/OgreCore.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Bootstrap'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/materials/programs' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/materials/scripts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/materials/textures' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/A Coruna/scene' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/A Coruna/models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/A Coruna/material/textures' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/A Coruna/material/scripts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/PuertoVigo/scene' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/PuertoVigo/models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/PuertoVigo/materials/textures' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/PuertoVigo/materials/scripts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Barco 1/models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Barco 1/materials/textures' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Barco 1/materials/scripts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Barco 2/models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Barco 2/materials/textures' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Barco 2/materials/scripts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Barco 3/models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Barco 3/materials/textures' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Barco 3/materials/scripts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Carguero/models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Carguero/materials/textures' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Carguero/materials/scripts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Mediterranea/models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Mediterranea/materials/textures' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/Barcos_Auxiliares/Mediterranea/materials/scripts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Added resource location '../Media/packs/SkyBoxes.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'General'
09:50:16: Creating resource group Hydrax
09:50:16: Added resource location '../media/Hydrax' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Hydrax'
09:50:16: CPU Identifier & Features
09:50:16: -------------------------
09:50:16: * CPU ID: GenuineIntel: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
09:50:16: * SSE: yes
09:50:16: * SSE2: yes
09:50:16: * SSE3: yes
09:50:16: * MMX: yes
09:50:16: * MMXEXT: yes
09:50:16: * 3DNOW: no
09:50:16: * 3DNOWEXT: no
09:50:16: * CMOV: yes
09:50:16: * TSC: yes
09:50:16: * FPU: yes
09:50:16: * PRO: yes
09:50:16: * HT: no
09:50:16: D3D9 : Subsystem Initialising
09:50:16: ***************************************
09:50:16: *** D3D9 : Subsystem Initialised OK ***
09:50:16: ***************************************
09:50:16: D3D9RenderSystem::_createRenderWindow "Main RenderWindow", 640x1024 windowed miscParams: externalWindowHandle=460900
09:50:16: D3D9 : Created D3D9 Rendering Window 'Main RenderWindow' : 1178x360, 32bpp
09:50:16: D3D9 : WARNING - disabling VSync in windowed mode can cause timing issues at lower frame rates, turn VSync on if you observe this problem.
09:50:16: Registering ResourceManager for type Texture
09:50:16: Registering ResourceManager for type GpuProgram
09:50:16: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT16_RGB
09:50:16: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT16_RGBA
09:50:16: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT32_RGB
09:50:16: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT32_RGBA
09:50:16: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT16_R
09:50:16: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT32_R
09:50:16: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT16_GR
09:50:16: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT32_GR
09:50:16: RenderSystem capabilities
09:50:16: RenderSystem Name: Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem
09:50:16: GPU Vendor: nvidia
09:50:16: Device Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
09:50:16: Driver Version: 8.17.11.9745
09:50:16: * Fixed function pipeline: yes
09:50:16: * Hardware generation of mipmaps: yes
09:50:16: * Texture blending: yes
09:50:16: * Anisotropic texture filtering: yes
09:50:16: * Dot product texture operation: yes
09:50:16: * Cube mapping: yes
09:50:16: * Hardware stencil buffer: yes
09:50:16: - Stencil depth: 8
09:50:16: - Two sided stencil support: yes
09:50:16: - Wrap stencil values: yes
09:50:16: * Hardware vertex / index buffers: yes
09:50:16: * Vertex programs: yes
09:50:16: * Fragment programs: yes
09:50:16: * Geometry programs: no
09:50:16: * Supported Shader Profiles: hlsl ps_1_1 ps_1_2 ps_1_3 ps_1_4 ps_2_0 ps_2_a ps_2_b ps_2_x ps_3_0 vs_1_1 vs_2_0 vs_2_a vs_2_x vs_3_0
09:50:16: * Texture Compression: yes
09:50:16: - DXT: yes
09:50:16: - VTC: no
09:50:16: * Scissor Rectangle: yes
09:50:16: * Hardware Occlusion Query: yes
09:50:16: * User clip planes: yes
09:50:16: * VET_UBYTE4 vertex element type: yes
09:50:16: * Infinite far plane projection: yes
09:50:16: * Hardware render-to-texture: yes
09:50:16: * Floating point textures: yes
09:50:16: * Non-power-of-two textures: yes
09:50:16: * Volume textures: yes
09:50:16: * Multiple Render Targets: 4
09:50:16: - With different bit depths: yes
09:50:16: * Point Sprites: yes
09:50:16: * Extended point parameters: yes
09:50:16: * Max Point Size: 8192
09:50:16: * Vertex texture fetch: yes
09:50:16: - Max vertex textures: 4
09:50:16: - Vertex textures shared: no
09:50:16: * Render to Vertex Buffer : no
09:50:16: * DirectX per stage constants: yes
09:50:16: ResourceBackgroundQueue - threading disabled
09:50:16: Particle Renderer Type 'billboard' registered
09:50:16: SceneManagerFactory for type 'BspSceneManager' registered.
09:50:16: Registering ResourceManager for type BspLevel
09:50:16: SceneManagerFactory for type 'OctreeSceneManager' registered.
09:50:16: SceneManagerFactory for type 'TerrainSceneManager' registered.
09:50:16: Parsing scripts for resource group Autodetect
09:50:16: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Autodetect
09:50:16: Parsing scripts for resource group Bootstrap
09:50:16: Parsing script OgreCore.material
09:50:16: Parsing script OgreProfiler.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Ogre.fontdef
09:50:16: Parsing script OgreDebugPanel.overlay
09:50:16: Texture: New_Ogre_Border_Center.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,256x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,256x128x1.
09:50:16: Texture: New_Ogre_Border.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,256x256x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,256x256x1.
09:50:16: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource New_Ogre_Border_Break.png in resource group Bootstrap or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 763)
09:50:16: Error loading texture New_Ogre_Border_Break.png. Texture layer will be blank. Loading the texture failed with the following exception: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource New_Ogre_Border_Break.png in resource group Bootstrap or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 763)
09:50:16: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource New_Ogre_Border_Break.png in resource group Bootstrap or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 763)
09:50:16: Error loading texture New_Ogre_Border_Break.png. Texture layer will be blank. Loading the texture failed with the following exception: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource New_Ogre_Border_Break.png in resource group Bootstrap or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 763)
09:50:16: Font BlueHighwayusing texture size 512x512
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 127 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 128 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 129 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 130 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 131 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 132 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 133 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 134 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 135 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 136 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 137 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 138 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 139 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 140 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 141 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 142 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 143 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 144 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 145 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 146 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 147 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 148 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 149 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 150 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 151 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 152 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 153 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 154 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 155 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 156 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 157 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 158 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 159 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Info: Freetype returned null for character 160 in font BlueHighway
09:50:16: Texture: BlueHighwayTexture: Loading 1 faces(PF_BYTE_LA,512x512x1) with 0 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_BYTE_LA,512x512x1.
09:50:16: Texture: ogretext.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,256x128x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,256x128x1.
09:50:16: Parsing script OgreLoadingPanel.overlay
09:50:16: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Bootstrap
09:50:16: Parsing scripts for resource group General
09:50:16: Parsing script DepthRender.program
09:50:16: Parsing script GroundFog.program
09:50:16: Parsing script Haze.program
09:50:16: Parsing script MinimalCompositorVP.program
09:50:16: Parsing script StdQuad_vp.program
09:50:16: Parsing script CaelumSample.material
09:50:16: Parsing script DepthComposer.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Example-Water.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Example.material
09:50:16: Parsing script GroundFog.material
09:50:16: Parsing script LayeredClouds.material
09:50:16: Parsing script moon.material
09:50:16: Parsing script PE_materials.material
09:50:16: Parsing script PointStarfield.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Precipitation.material
09:50:16: Parsing script SkyDome.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Starfield.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Sun.material
09:50:16: Parsing script arrastrero.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Bloom.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Carguero_copia.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Island.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Palm.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Puerto.material
09:50:16: Parsing script puertoACoruna.material
09:50:16: Parsing script puertocoruna.material
09:50:16: Parsing script puertocorunanorte.material
09:50:16: Parsing script SkyBox.material
09:50:16: Parsing script puertocoruna.material
09:50:16: Parsing script puertovigo.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Barco1.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Barco2.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Barco3.material
09:50:16: Parsing script carguero.material
09:50:16: Parsing script mediterranea.material
09:50:16: Parsing script Example-Water.particle
09:50:16: Parsing script Rain2.particle
09:50:16: Parsing script DepthComposer.compositor
09:50:16: Parsing script Precipitation.compositor
09:50:16: Parsing script Examples.compositor
09:50:16: Parsing script TestSkyScript.os
09:50:16: Parsing script inputyaw.overlay
09:50:16: Parsing script ogreodedemos.overlay
09:50:16: Finished parsing scripts for resource group General
09:50:16: Parsing scripts for resource group Hydrax
09:50:16: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Hydrax
09:50:16: Parsing scripts for resource group Internal
09:50:16: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Internal
09:50:16: Mesh: Loading suelo19.mesh.
09:50:16: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo19.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:16: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'tejadonaveverde.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:17: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveazulblanca.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:17: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'tejadonaveclaro.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:17: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveazul.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:17: Texture: tejadonaveclaro.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x363x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x363x1.
09:50:17: Texture: edificio4copia.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,768x768x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,768x768x1.
09:50:18: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'edificio8_copia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:18: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'edificio7copiacopia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:18: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'edificio6_copia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:18: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'edificio5_copia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:19: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'tejadogris.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:19: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'grissucio.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:19: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'PebblesSpecial0011_M.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:19: Texture: Line82CompleteMap.tga: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,2048x2048x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,2048x2048x1.
09:50:20: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Line09CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:20: Texture: amarillo.jpg: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,256x256x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,256x256x1.
09:50:20: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Concrete.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:20: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'tunel3.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:20: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'casitaCompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:20: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'tunel2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:20: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'casitamedusa3copia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:20: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'basemuelle.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:20: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo2CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:20: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'navegris.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:21: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'MetalLeaking0027_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:21: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Obj_1180CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:21: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'tejadonaveverde2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:21: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveverde3copia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:21: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveverde2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:21: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo3CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:21: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'pasarelanaveverde.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:21: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo20.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:24: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cont-sidevarios-5.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:24: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cont-side-4.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:25: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cont-side-6.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:25: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cont-side-1.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:26: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cont-front-1.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:26: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cont-side-2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:26: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cont-front-2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:26: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cont-side-3.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:26: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cont-front-3.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:28: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cont-front-4.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:29: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'metalclaro.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:30: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveazul3.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:30: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveverde.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:30: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo_triangularCompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:31: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo4CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:31: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cemento.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:31: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'paredconmoss.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:31: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'chapazn.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:31: Texture: MetalLeaking0024_S.jpg: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,800x466x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,800x466x1.
09:50:31: Mesh: Loading suelo22.mesh.
09:50:31: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Suelo22.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:31: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'MetalBase0054_1_S[2].dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:32: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'MetalBase0054_1_S[1].dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:32: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo23CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:32: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'PlasterBare0047_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:32: Mesh: Loading pasarelacastillo.mesh.
09:50:32: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'pasarelacastilloCompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:32: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Object23CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:32: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'postes.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:32: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'pantalan2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:32: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'basemuelle2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:33: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'piedracastillo.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:35: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'piedrasuelo2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:36: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'puertacastillo.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:36: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'ventanacastillo.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:36: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelocastillo01.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:36: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelocastillo2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:37: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'paseo1.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:37: Mesh: Loading Object13.mesh.
09:50:37: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'paseo_rotonda.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:37: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'acera2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:37: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'ConcreteBare0136_M.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:37: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo10.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:37: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo11.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:37: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'pantalanes.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:38: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo12completemap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:38: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Suelo13CompleteMapcopia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:38: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'tejado.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:39: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'nautico.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:39: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo14.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:39: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cristalesazulesccocio.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:39: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'teka.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:39: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'palexco.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:39: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo15CompleteMapcopia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:40: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cemento2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:40: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'tanquegris.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:40: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveazul2_copia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:40: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'tejadonaveblanco.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:40: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveblanca2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:40: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveazulblanca2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:40: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo16CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:40: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'navecuadrada.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:40: Texture: cemento.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,512x512x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
09:50:40: Texture: cementoscantabrico2.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,768x768x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,768x768x1.
09:50:41: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'carretera.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:41: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Rollupazul.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:41: Texture: lonjadepescado2.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,927x1017x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,927x1017x1.
09:50:42: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'edificio2copia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:42: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'edificio3copia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:42: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'edificio3.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:42: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo18CompleteMapcopia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:42: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo17.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:42: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'metalblanco.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:42: Texture: edificiobeige.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
09:50:42: Mesh: Loading Suelo30.mesh.
09:50:42: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Suelo30CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:42: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveozauno.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:42: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'BuildingsHighRise0100_2_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:43: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : '2stone31d100.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:43: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'asfalto.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:43: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo31.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:43: Mesh: Loading suelo26.mesh.
09:50:43: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo26.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:43: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveoza07CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:43: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo28CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:43: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'BuildingsIndustrial0036_1_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:43: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'RooftilesMetal0008_1_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:43: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo27CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:43: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo29CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:43: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveozacuatro.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:44: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'BuildingsIndustrial0035_1_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:44: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveozatres.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:44: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveozados.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:44: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveviejaoza.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:44: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveviejaoza2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:44: Mesh: Loading Object17.mesh.
09:50:44: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'MetalPlates0130_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'DoorsMetalBig0073_1_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Obj_1153CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo24CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'navesigualesazules.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelo25CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Obj_1155CompleteMapcopia.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: Mesh: Loading Line23.mesh.
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'muropiedra.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'paseo.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'carrilbici3.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'escalera.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'basetorrecontrolmaritimo2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'basetorrecontrolmaritimo.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Object20CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'edificio1.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'torredecontrol.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cristalesazules3.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:45: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'cristalesazules2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'BrickRound00523S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'suelooceanografico.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Grass0110_9_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'metalrojodos.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'oceanografico.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'casitaoceano.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'basehelicoptero.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'basescuelabuceo.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'rcn.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'escuelabuceo.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'ventanaoceanario.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: Mesh: Loading Box20.mesh.
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Box24CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Suelo21CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Box25CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Box26CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'BuildingsIndustrial0006_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:46: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'BuildingsIndustrial0024_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:47: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'BuildingsIndustrial0024_S2.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:47: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Box23CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:47: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Box22CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:47: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'Box21CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:47: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'BuildingsIndustrial0029_S.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:47: D3D9 : Loading 2D Texture, image name : 'naveBox07CompleteMap.dds' with 5 mip map levels
09:50:48: Texture: ct_fr.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
09:50:48: Texture: ct_bk.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
09:50:48: Texture: ct_lf.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
09:50:48: Texture: ct_rt.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
09:50:48: Texture: ct_up.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
09:50:48: Texture: ct_dn.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
09:50:48: [Hydrax] Hydrax created.
09:50:48: [Hydrax] HydraxDemo.hdx loaded.
09:50:48: [Hydrax] Creating module...
09:50:48: [Hydrax] Creating ProjectedGridVertex module.
09:50:48: [Hydrax] ProjectedGridVertex created.
09:50:48: [Hydrax] Module created.
09:50:48: [Hydrax] Initializating RTT Manager...

Thanks and sorry for my english,
CorPetit09

codo

23-11-2010 22:44:11

Does anybody have a MHydrax binaries for Mogre 1.7.1 ?

McDonte

27-11-2010 16:14:20

Does anybody have a MHydrax binaries for Mogre 1.7.1 ?

Well, I tried to compile it on my own. I took Hydrax 0.5.1, updated it to Ogre 1.7.1 and compiled it. The I compiled it with Mogre 1.7.1. It's compiling fine and I have a lot of nice .lib and .dll files but they are not working when I try to use them. I'm getting errors of SystemAccessViolation and FileLoadException. Spent hours for Google and recompiling but I still have no result. Even tried on both x64 and x86 machines...no difference.
So when you find a solution I would be glad to hear about it.

noferat

31-12-2010 19:08:26

The problem is not solved yet :cry:
Can somebody provide a version binary that works with Mogre 1.7.1?
There is an alternative to MHydrax?

noferat

02-01-2011 18:02:39

Does anyone uses MHydrax? May have an alternative???

Beauty

02-01-2011 19:02:15

In my application I just use a very simple water surface.
It's a plane with a slowly scrolling water texture, which is visible from both sides.

Maybe the Scene Manager Myrddin Landscape Plugin is an alternative.
http://www.ogre3d.org/tikiwiki/Myrddin+Landscape+Plugin

Currently it's outdated, but 2 weeks ago the author said he want to update it to the current Ogre/Mogre version and publish everything as open source.

The Editable Terrain Manager is also a scene manager which can show water. Maybe it's outdated? (Have a look to the latest forum posts, especially the last one of the author.)

The best option would be an update of the MHydrax wrapper :wink:

noferat

02-01-2011 19:32:31

All of this is outdated, a good option is to use Mhydrax. Need it realistic ocean. But I have a problem with the compilation and assembly mhydrax under ogre 1.7.1:

Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl _FreeCLRHandle(void *)" (?_FreeCLRHandle@@$$FYAXPAX@Z) Stdafx.obj
Error 2 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl _FreeCLRObject(void *)" (?_FreeCLRObject@@$$FYAXPAX@Z) Stdafx.obj

Beauty

02-01-2011 21:59:53

If Mogre 1.6.x fit your needs, you could use this with the current MHydrax state.
(Maybe you don't need the features of Mogre 1.7.)

noferat

02-01-2011 22:14:15

How Mogre 1.6.x is different from Mogre 1.7.x ?
Do I need to edit the code of the project during the transition to mogre 1.6.x?

Beauty

03-01-2011 08:56:25

I'm not shure about all differences, but most parts of the Ogre/Mogre API are equal.
Here is the changelog from 1.6 to 1.7:
http://www.ogre3d.org/tikiwiki/CthughaNotes

Switching my application from 1.6 to 1.7 was easy. Only a few tiny code changes were needed. So I suppose it's also easy to switch back.

Mogre 1.6 is not the current version, but still powerful and was used for commercial applications, too.
Just try it. If you have problems, open a new topic in the forum and we try to help.

Beauty

04-01-2011 01:09:01

User noferat created a new topic related to his MHydrax problems.
Feel free to look there. :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13869

CodeKrash

09-01-2011 03:29:13

I've taken a shot at compiling and running MHydrax with ogre 1.7.1, and here are my results:

Ogre 1.7.1 compile: OK Samples: OK
Mogre 1.7.1 used prebuilt SDK binaries
Hydrax 0.5.1 compile: OK Demo: OK
MHydrax 0.5.0 compile: OK Demo: CRASH!

is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)
at Samples.ProjectedGridDemo.CreateScene()

the name of the supposedly invalid application is garbled (and different every try), as I can see when using MessageBox.show

I noticed in the file "HowTo get MHydrax 0.5 running.txt" it states: Changed Hydrax to compile as static library (*.lib). (You may still choose to not do that...)
The result is that the managed MHydrax.dll doesn't need any native Hydrax.dlls.

I believe this fatal error to be related to the static library linkage, and would like to change it to dynamic linkage. How can I do that?

I also noticed some funky warnings while compiling MHydrax:

1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\boost\thread\win32\thread_primitives.hpp(305) : warning C4793: 'boost::detail::win32::interlocked_bit_test_and_set' : function compiled as native :
1> Found an intrinsic not supported in managed code
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\boost\thread\win32\basic_timed_mutex.hpp(129) : warning C4793: 'boost::detail::basic_timed_mutex::unlock' : function compiled as native :
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\boost\thread\win32\thread_primitives.hpp(305) : warning C4793: 'boost::detail::win32::interlocked_bit_test_and_set' : function compiled as native :
1>Finished generating code
1>Stdafx.obj : warning LNK4248: unresolved typeref token (01000023) for 'boost.detail.win32._SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES'; image may not run

My next move is to take a look at how SkyX does its pinvokes, and possibly modify MHydrax to do the same thing.

the full build log for MHydrax:

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: MHydrax, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'MHydrax', configuration 'Release|Win32'
1>Copying 'c:\MogreSDK\bin\Release\Mogre.dll' to target directory...
1>Copying 'c:\MogreSDK\bin\Release\Mogre.pdb' to target directory...
1>Compiling...
1>cl : Command line warning D9035 : option 'Wp64' has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release
1>Stdafx.cpp
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreMath.h(180) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Math': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreMath.h(443) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Math.intersects(Ogre.Ray!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,Ogre.AxisAlignedBox!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,System.Single*,System.Single*)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreVector2.h(447) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Vector2.makeFloor(Ogre.Vector2!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreVector3.h(525) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Vector3.makeFloor(Ogre.Vector3!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreException.h(73) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Exception': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreHardwareVertexBuffer.h(283) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.VertexDeclaration': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreAnimationTrack.h(153) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.AnimationTrack.getKeyFramesAtTime(Ogre.TimeIndex!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,Ogre.KeyFrame**,Ogre.KeyFrame**,System.UInt16*)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreResource.h(471) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.ResourcePtr': badly-formed XML: A name was started with an invalid character.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreMaterial.h(671) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.MaterialPtr': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(349) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.GpuLogicalBufferStruct': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(600) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'ACT_INVERSE_TRANSPOSE_WORLD_MATRIX': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(639) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'ACT_VIEWPROJ_MATRIX': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(655) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'ACT_WORLDVIEW_MATRIX': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(657) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'ACT_INVERSE_WORLDVIEW_MATRIX': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(663) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'ACT_INVERSE_TRANSPOSE_WORLDVIEW_MATRIX': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(665) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'ACT_WORLDVIEWPROJ_MATRIX': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(1382) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.GpuProgramParameters.getFloatLogicalIndexForPhysicalIndex(System.UInt32)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(1388) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.GpuProgramParameters.getIntLogicalIndexForPhysicalIndex(System.UInt32)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(1561) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.GpuProgramParameters.setNamedConstant(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,Ogre.Vector3!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(1705) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.GpuProgramParameters._getFloatConstantPhysicalIndex(System.UInt32,System.UInt32,System.UInt16)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgramParams.h(1712) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.GpuProgramParameters._getIntConstantPhysicalIndex(System.UInt32,System.UInt32,System.UInt16)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgram.h(194) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.GpuProgram.createParameterMappingStructures(System.Boolean)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreGpuProgram.h(426) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.GpuProgramPtr': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRenderable.h(98) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Renderable.preRender(Ogre.SceneManager*,Ogre.RenderSystem*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreMovableObject.h(151) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.MovableObject.mListener': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreBillboardSet.h(155) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.BillboardSet.mActiveBillboards': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSkeleton.h(455) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SkeletonPtr': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreMesh.h(888) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.MeshPtr': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreNode.h(226) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Node.mListener': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreFrameListener.h(46) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.FrameEvent.timeSinceLastEvent': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreImage.h(119) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Image.loadDynamicImage(System.Byte*,System.UInt32,System.UInt32,System.UInt32,Ogre.PixelFormat,System.Boolean,System.UInt32,System.UInt32)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreImage.h(170) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Image.loadDynamicImage(System.Byte*,System.UInt32,System.UInt32,Ogre.PixelFormat)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreImage.h(210) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Image.loadRawData(Ogre.SharedPtr<Ogre.DataStream>*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,System.UInt32,System.UInt32,System.UInt32,Ogre.PixelFormat,System.UInt32,System.UInt32)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreImage.h(234) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Image.loadRawData(Ogre.SharedPtr<Ogre.DataStream>*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,System.UInt32,System.UInt32,Ogre.PixelFormat)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreImage.h(278) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Image.load(Ogre.SharedPtr<Ogre.DataStream>*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreTexture.h(426) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.TexturePtr': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreTextureUnitState.h(211) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.TextureUnitState.setCubicTextureName(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,System.Boolean)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreTextureUnitState.h(259) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.TextureUnitState.setCubicTextureName(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst,System.Boolean)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreTextureUnitState.h(519) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.TextureUnitState.setTextureTransform(Ogre.Matrix4!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreControllerManager.h(202) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.ControllerManager.destroyController(Ogre.Controller<System.Single>*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreHardwareOcclusionQuery.h(72) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.HardwareOcclusionQuery.beginOcclusionQuery': badly-formed XML: A semi colon character was expected.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreHighLevelGpuProgram.h(133) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.HighLevelGpuProgramPtr': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreLog.h(86) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Log': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreLog.h(173) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Log.Stream': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreManualObject.h(183) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.ManualObject.position(System.Single,System.Single,System.Single)': badly-formed XML: A name was started with an invalid character.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreManualObject.h(192) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.ManualObject.normal(System.Single,System.Single,System.Single)': badly-formed XML: A name was started with an invalid character.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreManualObject.h(203) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.ManualObject.tangent(System.Single,System.Single,System.Single)': badly-formed XML: A name was started with an invalid character.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreMaterialSerializer.h(211) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.MaterialSerializer.invokeParser(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,std.map<std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>,=FUNC:System.Boolean(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,Ogre.MaterialScriptContext*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)(*)(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced&,Ogre.MaterialScriptContext*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced&),std.less<std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>>,Ogre.STLAllocator<std.pair<std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst,=FUNC:System.Boolean(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,Ogre.MaterialScriptContext*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)(*)(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced&,Ogre.MaterialScriptContext*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced&)>,Ogre.CategorisedAllocPolicy<MEMCATEGORY_GENERAL>>>*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreMaterialManager.h(194) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.MaterialManager.getDefaultSettings': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgrePatchMesh.h(80) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.PatchMeshPtr': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreOverlayElement.h(63) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'GMM_PIXELS': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreOverlayElement.h(65) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'GMM_RELATIVE_ASPECT_ADJUSTED': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreParticleEmitter.h(190) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.ParticleEmitter.initDurationRepeat': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreParticleSystem.h(729) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.ParticleSystem.mActiveParticles': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreParticleSystemManager.h(45) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.ParticleSystemManager': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgrePass.h(1265) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Pass.setShadowReceiverFragmentProgram(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreTextureManager.h(41) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.TextureManager': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRenderTarget.h(258) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.RenderTarget.addListener(Ogre.RenderTargetListener*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRenderSystem.h(233) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.RenderSystem.setAmbientLight(System.Single,System.Single,System.Single)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRenderSystem.h(260) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.RenderSystem._createRenderWindow(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,System.UInt32,System.UInt32,System.Boolean,std.map<std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>,std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>,std.less<std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>>,Ogre.STLAllocator<std.pair<std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst,std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>>,Ogre.CategorisedAllocPolicy<MEMCATEGORY_GENERAL>>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRenderSystem.h(735) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.RenderSystem._setSceneBlending(Ogre.SceneBlendFactor,Ogre.SceneBlendFactor,Ogre.SceneBlendOperation)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRenderSystem.h(747) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.RenderSystem._setSeparateSceneBlending(Ogre.SceneBlendFactor,Ogre.SceneBlendFactor,Ogre.SceneBlendFactor,Ogre.SceneBlendFactor,Ogre.SceneBlendOperation,Ogre.SceneBlendOperation)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRenderSystem.h(992) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.RenderSystem.setStencilBufferParams(Ogre.CompareFunction,System.UInt32,System.UInt32,Ogre.StencilOperation,Ogre.StencilOperation,Ogre.StencilOperation,System.Boolean)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRenderSystem.h(1293) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.RenderSystem.preExtraThreadsStarted': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRenderTargetListener.h(58) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.RenderTargetListener': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRenderWindow.h(70) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.RenderWindow.create(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,System.UInt32,System.UInt32,System.Boolean,std.map<std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>,std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>,std.less<std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>>,Ogre.STLAllocator<std.pair<std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst,std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>>,Ogre.CategorisedAllocPolicy<MEMCATEGORY_GENERAL>>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneQuery.h(76) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneQuery.WorldFragmentType': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSkeletonInstance.h(125) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SkeletonInstance.mActiveTagPoints': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreInstancedGeometry.h(174) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.InstancedGeometry.GeometryBucket': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreInstancedGeometry.h(418) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.InstancedGeometry.BatchInstance': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(58) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.ViewPoint': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(268) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.Listener.shadowTextureCasterPreViewProj(Ogre.Light*,Ogre.Camera*,System.UInt32)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(285) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.Listener.shadowTextureReceiverPreViewProj(Ogre.Light*,Ogre.Frustum*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1343) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyEntity(Ogre.Entity*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1353) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyEntity(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1363) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyAllEntities': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1392) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyManualObject(Ogre.ManualObject*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1395) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyManualObject(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1398) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyAllManualObjects': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1419) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyBillboardChain(Ogre.BillboardChain*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1422) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyBillboardChain(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1425) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyAllBillboardChains': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1446) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyRibbonTrail(Ogre.RibbonTrail*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1449) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyRibbonTrail(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1452) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyAllRibbonTrails': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1528) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyParticleSystem(Ogre.ParticleSystem*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1531) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyParticleSystem(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(1534) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyAllParticleSystems': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(2231) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyBillboardSet(Ogre.BillboardSet*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(2239) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyBillboardSet(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(2247) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyAllBillboardSets': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(2309) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.createAnimationState(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(2744) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.setShadowTextureConfig(System.UInt32,System.UInt16,System.UInt16,Ogre.PixelFormat)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(2752) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.setShadowTextureConfig(System.UInt32,Ogre.ShadowTextureConfig!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(2948) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.setShadowUseInfiniteFarPlane(System.Boolean)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(3056) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyStaticGeometry(Ogre.StaticGeometry*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(3058) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyStaticGeometry(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(3060) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyAllStaticGeometry': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(3075) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyInstancedGeometry(Ogre.InstancedGeometry*)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(3077) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyInstancedGeometry(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreSceneManager.h(3079) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.SceneManager.destroyAllInstancedGeometry': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRoot.h(198) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Root.#ctor(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRoot.h(250) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Root.addRenderSystem(Ogre.RenderSystem*)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRoot.h(441) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Root.addFrameListener(Ogre.FrameListener*)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreRoot.h(475) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.Root.startRendering': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreStaticGeometry.h(186) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.StaticGeometry.GeometryBucket': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreStaticGeometry.h(381) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.StaticGeometry.Region': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreCompositor.h(176) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.CompositorPtr': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreCompositorInstance.h(220) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.CompositorInstance.setTechnique(Ogre.CompositionTechnique*,System.Boolean)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreCompositorInstance.h(227) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.CompositorInstance.setScheme(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,System.Boolean)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreShadowCameraSetupFocused.h(42) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.FocusedShadowCameraSetup': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreShadowCameraSetupLiSPSM.h(39) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.LiSPSMShadowCameraSetup': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreShadowCameraSetupPSSM.h(95) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.PSSMShadowCameraSetup.setSplitPadding(System.Single)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\OgreShadowCameraSetupPSSM.h(100) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Ogre.PSSMShadowCameraSetup.getSplitPadding': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax\src\hydrax\DecalsManager.h(239) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Hydrax.DecalsManager.getDecals': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax\src\hydrax\CfgFileManager.h(64) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Hydrax.CfgFileManager._getCfgString(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,System.Int32!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: The following tags were not closed: int.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax\src\hydrax\CfgFileManager.h(71) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Hydrax.CfgFileManager._getCfgString(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,System.Single!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: The following tags were not closed: float.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax\src\hydrax\CfgFileManager.h(78) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Hydrax.CfgFileManager._getCfgString(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,System.Boolean!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: The following tags were not closed: bool.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax\src\hydrax\CfgFileManager.h(85) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Hydrax.CfgFileManager._getCfgString(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,Ogre.Vector2!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: The following tags were not closed: vector2.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax\src\hydrax\CfgFileManager.h(92) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Hydrax.CfgFileManager._getCfgString(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,Ogre.Vector3!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: The following tags were not closed: vector3.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax\src\hydrax\CfgFileManager.h(99) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Hydrax.CfgFileManager._getCfgString(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,Hydrax.Size!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: The following tags were not closed: size.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax\src\hydrax\CfgFileManager.h(154) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Hydrax.CfgFileManager._isStringInList(std.vector<std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>,Ogre.STLAllocator<std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>,Ogre.CategorisedAllocPolicy<MEMCATEGORY_GENERAL>>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax-v0.5.1\hydrax\src\hydrax\CfgFileManager.h(170) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Hydrax.CfgFileManager._loadCfgFile(std.basic_string<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte,std.char_traits{System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte},std.allocator<System.SByte!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsSignUnspecifiedByte>>!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced,std.pair<System.Boolean,Ogre.ConfigFile>*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Invalid at the top level of the document.
1>C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\Hydrax-v0.5.1\Hydrax-v0.5.1\Hydrax\src\Hydrax\Hydrax.h(112) : warning C4635: XML document comment applied to 'Hydrax.Hydrax.rotate(Ogre.Quaternion!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsConst*!System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsImplicitlyDereferenced)': badly-formed XML: Whitespace is not allowed at this location.
1>Compiling...
1>cl : Command line warning D9035 : option 'Wp64' has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release
1>MHydrax.cpp
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\mhydrax 0.5\mhydrax 0.5\mhydrax\MMesh.h(312) : warning C4679: 'Mogre::SubMesh::set' : could not import member
1> This diagnostic occurred while importing type 'Mogre::SubMesh ' from assembly 'Mogre, Version=1.7.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\mhydrax 0.5\mhydrax 0.5\mhydrax\MDecalsManager.h(67) : warning C4679: 'Mogre::Pass::set' : could not import member
1> This diagnostic occurred while importing type 'Mogre::Pass ' from assembly 'Mogre, Version=1.7.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\mhydrax 0.5\mhydrax 0.5\mhydrax\MMaterialManager.h(353) : warning C4679: 'Mogre::Technique::set' : could not import member
1> This diagnostic occurred while importing type 'Mogre::Technique ' from assembly 'Mogre, Version=1.7.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\mhydrax 0.5\mhydrax 0.5\mhydrax\MFFT.h(166) : warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\mhydrax 0.5\mhydrax 0.5\mhydrax\MFFT.h(173) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>AssemblyInfo.cpp
1>Linking...
1>Generating code
1>c:\users\matt\desktop\ogresdk_vc9_v1-7-1\include\ogre\boost\thread\win32\basic_timed_mutex.hpp(129) : warning C4793: 'boost::detail::basic_timed_mutex::unlock' : function compiled as native :
1>Finished generating code
1>Stdafx.obj : warning LNK4248: unresolved typeref token (01000023) for 'boost.detail.win32._SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES'; image may not run
1>Embedding manifest...
1>Generating XML documentation...
1>Caching metadata information for c:\mogresdk\bin\release\mogre.dll...
1>Project : warning PRJ0018 : The following environment variables were not found:
1>$(OGRE_HOME)
1>Build log was saved at "file://C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\MHydrax 0.5\MHydrax 0.5\obj\Release\BuildLog.htm"
1>MHydrax - 0 error(s), 135 warning(s)
========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

CodeKrash

09-01-2011 03:51:48

quick update: i put #define BOOST_USE_WINDOWS_H into Stdafx.h (according to http://exold.com/article/using-boost-with-managed-c ) and the warning about "image may not run" is gone, but the crashing problem remains!

CodeKrash

09-01-2011 04:37:50

unholy mother of pineapple loving people eaters! I give up! I guess no MHydrax for the 1.7.1 crew :(

It's been 20 months since raygeee's last post.

Has anyone succeeded in upgrading this? :roll:

raygeee

19-01-2011 18:16:30

Hi! I posted a reply to the issue here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13934#p78360

Beauty

20-01-2011 21:13:31

raygeee updated the wrapper for use with the current versions of Hydrax and Mogre 1.7. :D
There are still some problems, but now it compiles and generally works fine.

Details, build instructions and the download links you find in this post.

To avoid a parallel use of 2 Hydrax topics, this topic is closed now.
For further Hydrax discussion use the new forum topic Managed Hydrax.

If you want to get further news about the Hydrax wrapper, go to the new hydrax forum topic, scroll to the bottom and click to the link "suscribe topic". Then you'll get e-mails about new posts.