are the AddOn / PagedGeometry forums still moderated?

Anything and everything that's related to OGRE or the wider graphics field that doesn't fit into the other forums.
loath
Platinum Sponsor
Platinum Sponsor

are the AddOn / PagedGeometry forums still moderated?

Post by loath »

i created an account there last week but can't post since there are apparently no moderators to verify i'm not a spammer.

how can i get my account fully activated on the addon forum?

thanks!
spacegaier
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Re: are the AddOn / PagedGeometry forums still moderated?

Post by spacegaier »

From the looks of it, there wasn't much activity in the particular addon subsection.

But in general: There is no manual step involved from a moderator to get your account activated. This is taken care of by an automatic email. The only thing that has to be approved by a moderator are the first posts per user that contain non-whitelisted links or image sources. But there are active moderators over there (including myself) that check regularly and approve those posts then.

EDIT: Just realized, that I missed those posts in the queue, since I was using some special test-authorizations for my user there. Fixed and approved now :) . Sorry for the delay...
Ogre Admin [Admin, Dev, PR, Finance, Wiki, etc.] | BasicOgreFramework | AdvancedOgreFramework
Don't know what to do in your spare time? Help the Ogre wiki grow! Or squash a bug...
loath
Platinum Sponsor
Platinum Sponsor

Re: are the AddOn / PagedGeometry forums still moderated?

Post by loath »

no worries, thank you!