does any of you have free time??

Anything and everything that's related to OGRE or the wider graphics field that doesn't fit into the other forums.
JustAGuy
Gnoblar

does any of you have free time??

Post by JustAGuy »

please if anyone has any free time and can help me and walk me through Ogre the please help
I can't learn Ogre myself because I have many problems and I nead a live chat with someone :(
here is the name of my skype: Mohamed Mokhtar201 :)
Thanks
Transporter
Minaton

Re: does any of you have free time??

Post by Transporter »

JustAGuy wrote:please if anyone has any free time and can help me and walk me through Ogre the please help
I can't learn Ogre myself because I have many problems and I nead a live chat with someone :(
here is the name of my skype: Mohamed Mokhtar201 :)
Thanks
No. What is free time?

You should start with the basic tutorials (http://www.ogre3d.org/tikiwiki/tiki-ind ... =Tutorials) and search the forum if you have a problem. If you can't solve it by yourself, feel free to post a question.
Klaim
Old One

Post by Klaim »

Also, if you post your problems on this forum, it's like if you emailed all the people around here and those who do have some time to spare and will to help will do so.
So there is no point in asking a particular perso, just ask the whole community here.
No answers are guaranteed but it's because nobody really have free time as already said.
c6burns
Beholder

Post by c6burns »

To me it sounds like the problems are with fundamental skills in C/C++ and there are solutions for that ... many solutions don't even cost a dime. But they cost time and effort, and both of those should come from you and not someone else ;)
JustAGuy
Gnoblar

Post by JustAGuy »

OK
Thanks