Navi

A place to show off your latest screenshots and for people to comment on them. Only start a new thread here if you have some nice images to show off!
DavlexDesign
Orc

Re: Navi

Post by DavlexDesign »

Awesomium does work in Ogre1.7, I use it inside MyGUI like xadhoom says, with no problems
Klaim
Old One

Post by Klaim »

Looks like Adam put Navi on github :D : https://github.com/khrona/Navi
Yati
Greenskin

Post by Yati »

I can compile the version of navi from gitHub. Release executable works fine but the debug executable fails to start. It shows a error "Application failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see application event log for details."

So I checked the event logs and found:
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Users\Yati\Desktop\khrona-Navi-072bf71\khrona-Navi-072bf71\build\bin\Debug\NaviDemo.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC80.DebugCRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="8.0.50727.762" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

I'm compiling Navi with MS Visual Studio 2010. I have MS Visual Studio 2008 installed so should it be able to find Microsoft.VC80.DebugCRT?

The release version runs no problems.

Has this happened to any one else?
mfdesigner
Gnoblar

Post by mfdesigner »

You are missing the debug version of the runtime library which only comes with Visual Studio.
OR it needs an older version of the debug runtime which you don't have.

I think VS8 has two versions of the runtime. One later released in a service patch.