ArtifexTerra Terrain Editor [1.2 Beta Release 10.3.14 Pg.16]

A place to show off your latest screenshots and for people to comment on them. Only start a new thread here if you have some nice images to show off!
Nauk
Gnoll

Re: ArtifexTerra Terrain Editor [+Ogre::Terrain Loader 06.10

Post by Nauk »

drwbns wrote:Any word on voxel based editing? I don't know if you've seen this recently - http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73105

But I'd like to do some research on what's neccesary for real-time voxel based editing

Yup I have seen it, although I haven't had the time to check it out properly. Gonna look into the whole voxel thing more after I am finished with the release now. I was reading up on it a bit last week, mostly on the nvidia GPU gems documentation. First thing that came to my mind was, that a 3 dimensional rotatable voxel-based object as brush could work. Depending on pressure and time you add voxel layers/shifts in brush object space Y direction to the terrain voxels or take them away. But this is just an idea, no clue if that is applicable in any way.
drwbns
Orc Shaman

Post by drwbns »

Just a simple question. In your last screenshots, did you upgrade the grass lighting per what duststorm was suggesting?
Nauk
Gnoll

Post by Nauk »

No, not yet :) this is "just" a vanilla PagedGeometry 1.1.4 with lighting enabled. I am going to look into it before the release. Improving sky, water & grass material are the last visual upgrades on the list. What was originally planed to become 1.0 RC2, now has grown into 1.2 RC1 because of several new features, among them a new paint-engine, which I maybe release as SDK too, not sure, I have not made my mind up yet about it.
drwbns
Orc Shaman

Post by drwbns »

Ah, ok . Thanks Nauk
javiiker
Gnoblar

Post by javiiker »

-Duplicated
Last edited by javiiker on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Transporter
Minaton

Post by Transporter »

How can I use my own meshs? If I put my meshs and materials into my project dir, they are listed in mesh toolbar. But I can't place them.
Nauk
Gnoll

Post by Nauk »

In the current version you have to put them into the "models" folder and restart Artifex. For the upcoming version I am working on an export function that leaves you the choice between putting either a .txt list or copying the used meshes into a sub folder of your project folder. Hope that solves it for you :)
javiiker
Gnoblar

Post by javiiker »

Hi Nauk

I'm a beginner in the Ogre World and trying to do my first scene with this graphic engine I found your great editor Artifex Terra 3D. I have integrated it in my project without problems. It compiles fine, find lib .... But in my scene only water, sky and objects are loaded from the demoscene map. But terrain appears as a vertical (not horizontal... so strage) plane in the middle of the scene without heightmaps.

Then I used Loader example that comes with the last Artifex Loader (the one including grass) and also the one without grass. It happens the same. I have checked the loader code and all seems ok. I have delete .bin map for generatting via images, but also same result. Here is the image example.

I'm using Ogre Terrain, Ogre 1.8 and Windows 7. It happens to me in two different computers so I think it's something I'm doing incorrectly.

Any idea of what can be happening?

Thank you!
Nauk
Gnoll

Post by Nauk »

Indeed strange. What does the Ogre log file say? Ogre 1.8 should work with the Loader on Sourceforge you find in my signature. *edit* are you using the sample unmodified?
javiiker
Gnoblar

Post by javiiker »

Hi Nauk,

Yes very strange. I'm using the Loader from your link but also the one that comes in the artifexloader folder inside the Artifex Terra Editor zip.

The worst part is that log doesn't complain at all. In fact says loading done.

I'm using the demozone sample without doing any change. All elements are charged correctly unless terrain. I mean, the loader is finding the files, meshes, etc... And also the terrain but moving it in a strange way.

There are some warnings in Ogre.log but not related to your loader. I have only copied the warnings.

Code: Select all

18:19:29: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/DualQuaternionHardwareSkinningTwoWeightsTwoPhaseCg: The compile returned an error.
DualQuaternion_Common.cg(167) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
(0) : error C6007: Constant register limit exceeded; more than 96 constant registers needed to compiled program
(0) : error C6007: Constant register limit exceeded; more than 96 constant registers needed to compiled program
 in CgProgram::compileMicrocode at ..\..\..\..\..\PlugIns\CgProgramManager\src\OgreCgProgramManagerDll.cpp (line 67)
18:19:29: High-level program Ogre/DualQuaternionHardwareSkinningTwoWeightsTwoPhaseCg encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/DualQuaternionHardwareSkinningTwoWeightsTwoPhaseCg: The compile returned an error.
DualQuaternion_Common.cg(167) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
 in CgProgram::compileMicrocode at ..\..\..\..\..\PlugIns\CgProgramManager\src\OgreCgProgramManagerDll.cpp (line 67)
18:19:29: OGRE EXCEPTION(2:InvalidParametersException): Named constants have not been initialised, perhaps a compile error. in GpuProgramParameters::_findNamedConstantDefinition at ..\..\..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreGpuProgramParams.cpp (line 1441)
18:19:29: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternion.program(28): setting of constant failed
18:19:37: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_1weight_twophase_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(227) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
18:19:38: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_1weight_twophase_vs_cg encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_1weight_twophase_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(227) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(2:InvalidParametersException): Named constants have not been initialised, perhaps a compile error. in GpuProgramParameters::_findNamedConstantDefinition at ..\..\..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreGpuProgramParams.cpp (line 1441)
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(208): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(2:InvalidParametersException): Named constants have not been initialised, perhaps a compile error. in GpuProgramParameters::_findNamedConstantDefinition at ..\..\..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreGpuProgramParams.cpp (line 1441)
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(209): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(210): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(211): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_2weight_twophase_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(261) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
18:19:38: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_2weight_twophase_vs_cg encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_2weight_twophase_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(261) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(225): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(226): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(227): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(228): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Parsing script HardwareSkinningShadow.material
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_1weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(21) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
<invalid atom 65535>(23) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "<null atom>"
<invalid atom 65535>(23) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "<null atom>"
18:19:38: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_1weight_vs encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_1weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(21) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(29): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(30): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_2weight_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(41) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
<invalid atom 65535>(44) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "<null atom>"
<invalid atom 65535>(44) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "<null atom>"
18:19:38: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_2weight_vs_cg encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_2weight_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(41) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(43): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(44): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_3weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(64) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
<invalid atom 65535>(67) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "<null atom>"
<invalid atom 65535>(67) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "<null atom>"
18:19:38: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_3weight_vs encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_3weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(64) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(57): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(58): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_4weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(88) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
<invalid atom 65535>(91) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "<null atom>"
<invalid atom 65535>(91) : error C5041: cannot locate suitable resource to bind parameter "<null atom>"
18:19:39: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_4weight_vs encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_4weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
<invalid atom 65535>(88) : warning C7019: "blendWgt" is too large for semantic "BLENDWEIGHT", which is size 1
18:19:39: OGRE EXCEPTION(2:InvalidParametersException): Named constants have not been initialised, perhaps a compile error. in GpuProgramParameters::_findNamedConstantDefinition at ..\..\..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreGpuProgramParams.cpp (line 1441)
18:19:39: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(72): setting of constant failed
18:19:39: OGRE EXCEPTION(2:InvalidParametersException): Named constants have not been initialised, perhaps a compile error. in GpuProgramParameters::_findNamedConstantDefinition at ..\..\..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreGpuProgramParams.cpp (line 1441)
18:19:39: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(73): setting of constant failed
18:19:39: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_vs: The compile returned an error.
(0) : error C3001: no program defined
18:19:39: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_vs encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_vs: The compile returned an error.
18:19:39: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(206): setting of constant failed
18:19:39: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(207): setting of constant failed
18:19:39: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_ps: The compile returned an error.
18:19:39: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_ps encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_ps: The compile returned an error.
18:19:39: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(219): setting of constant failed
18:19:39: Parsing script RTShaderSystem.material
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(23): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(52): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(81): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(110): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(146): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(81): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(162): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(110): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(211): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
Nauk
Gnoll

Post by Nauk »

Seems to me theres some problem with Ogres RTShader setup, but hard to tell where it starts, can you post the complete log? which could lead to the artifex material / shaders not being loaded aswell.
javiiker
Gnoblar

Post by javiiker »

Here you are the entire log - Part 1

18:19:06: Creating resource group General
18:19:06: Creating resource group Internal
18:19:06: Creating resource group Autodetect
18:19:07: SceneManagerFactory for type 'DefaultSceneManager' registered.
18:19:07: Registering ResourceManager for type Material
18:19:07: Registering ResourceManager for type Mesh
18:19:07: Registering ResourceManager for type Skeleton
18:19:07: MovableObjectFactory for type 'ParticleSystem' registered.
18:19:07: OverlayElementFactory for type Panel registered.
18:19:07: OverlayElementFactory for type BorderPanel registered.
18:19:07: OverlayElementFactory for type TextArea registered.
18:19:07: Registering ResourceManager for type Font
18:19:07: ArchiveFactory for archive type FileSystem registered.
18:19:07: ArchiveFactory for archive type Zip registered.
18:19:07: ArchiveFactory for archive type EmbeddedZip registered.
18:19:07: DDS codec registering
18:19:07: FreeImage version: 3.15.3
18:19:07: This program uses FreeImage, a free, open source image library supporting all common bitmap formats. See http://freeimage.sourceforge.net for details
18:19:07: Supported formats: bmp,ico,jpg,jif,jpeg,jpe,jng,koa,iff,lbm,mng,pbm,pbm,pcd,pcx,pgm,pgm,png,ppm,ppm,ras,tga,targa,tif,tiff,wap,wbmp,wbm,psd,cut,xbm,xpm,gif,hdr,g3,sgi,exr,j2k,j2c,jp2,pfm,pct,pict,pic,3fr,arw,bay,bmq,cap,cine,cr2,crw,cs1,dc2,dcr,drf,dsc,dng,erf,fff,ia,iiq,k25,kc2,kdc,mdc,mef,mos,mrw,nef,nrw,orf,pef,ptx,pxn,qtk,raf,raw,rdc,rw2,rwl,rwz,sr2,srf,srw,sti
18:19:07: Registering ResourceManager for type HighLevelGpuProgram
18:19:07: Registering ResourceManager for type Compositor
18:19:07: MovableObjectFactory for type 'Entity' registered.
18:19:07: MovableObjectFactory for type 'Light' registered.
18:19:07: MovableObjectFactory for type 'BillboardSet' registered.
18:19:07: MovableObjectFactory for type 'ManualObject' registered.
18:19:07: MovableObjectFactory for type 'BillboardChain' registered.
18:19:07: MovableObjectFactory for type 'RibbonTrail' registered.
18:19:07: Loading library .\RenderSystem_Direct3D9
18:19:08: Installing plugin: D3D9 RenderSystem
18:19:08: D3D9 : Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem created.
18:19:10: D3D9: Driver Detection Starts
18:19:10: D3D9: Driver Detection Ends
18:19:10: Plugin successfully installed
18:19:10: Loading library .\RenderSystem_GL
18:19:11: Installing plugin: GL RenderSystem
18:19:11: OpenGL Rendering Subsystem created.
18:19:15: Plugin successfully installed
18:19:15: Loading library .\Plugin_ParticleFX
18:19:15: Installing plugin: ParticleFX
18:19:15: Particle Emitter Type 'Point' registered
18:19:15: Particle Emitter Type 'Box' registered
18:19:15: Particle Emitter Type 'Ellipsoid' registered
18:19:16: Particle Emitter Type 'Cylinder' registered
18:19:16: Particle Emitter Type 'Ring' registered
18:19:16: Particle Emitter Type 'HollowEllipsoid' registered
18:19:16: Particle Affector Type 'LinearForce' registered
18:19:16: Particle Affector Type 'ColourFader' registered
18:19:16: Particle Affector Type 'ColourFader2' registered
18:19:16: Particle Affector Type 'ColourImage' registered
18:19:16: Particle Affector Type 'ColourInterpolator' registered
18:19:16: Particle Affector Type 'Scaler' registered
18:19:16: Particle Affector Type 'Rotator' registered
18:19:16: Particle Affector Type 'DirectionRandomiser' registered
18:19:16: Particle Affector Type 'DeflectorPlane' registered
18:19:16: Plugin successfully installed
18:19:16: Loading library .\Plugin_BSPSceneManager
18:19:16: Installing plugin: BSP Scene Manager
18:19:16: Plugin successfully installed
18:19:16: Loading library .\Plugin_CgProgramManager
18:19:17: Installing plugin: Cg Program Manager
18:19:17: Plugin successfully installed
18:19:17: Loading library .\Plugin_PCZSceneManager
18:19:18: Installing plugin: Portal Connected Zone Scene Manager
18:19:18: PCZone Factory Type 'ZoneType_Default' registered
18:19:18: Plugin successfully installed
18:19:18: Loading library .\Plugin_OctreeZone
18:19:18: Installing plugin: Octree Zone Factory
18:19:18: Loading library .\Plugin_OctreeSceneManager
18:19:18: Installing plugin: Octree Scene Manager
18:19:18: *-*-* OGRE Initialising
18:19:18: *-*-* Version 1.8.1 (Byatis)
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Allow NVPerfHUD = Yes
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: FSAA = 0
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Fixed Pipeline Enabled = Yes
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Floating-point mode = Fastest
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Full Screen = No
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Multi device memory hint = Use minimum system memory
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Rendering Device = Monitor-1-Intel(R) HD Graphics
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Resource Creation Policy = Create on all devices
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Use Multihead = Auto
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: VSync = No
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: VSync Interval = 1
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Video Mode = 1024 x 768 @ 32-bit colour
18:19:18: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: sRGB Gamma Conversion = No
18:19:18: CPU Identifier & Features
18:19:18: -------------------------
18:19:18:  *   CPU ID: GenuineIntel: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU       M 520  @ 2.40GHz
18:19:18:  *      SSE: yes
18:19:18:  *     SSE2: yes
18:19:18:  *     SSE3: yes
18:19:18:  *      MMX: yes
18:19:18:  *   MMXEXT: yes
18:19:18:  *    3DNOW: no
18:19:18:  * 3DNOWEXT: no
18:19:18:  *     CMOV: yes
18:19:18:  *      TSC: yes
18:19:18:  *      FPU: yes
18:19:18:  *      PRO: yes
18:19:18:  *       HT: no
18:19:18: -------------------------
18:19:18: *** Starting Win32GL Subsystem ***
18:19:18: Registering ResourceManager for type Texture
18:19:18: GLRenderSystem::_createRenderWindow "ArtifexLoader 1.0 RC1 OT beta", 1024x768 fullscreen  miscParams: FSAA=0 FSAAHint= colourDepth=32 displayFrequency=60 gamma=false vsync=false vsyncInterval=1 
18:19:20: Created Win32Window 'ArtifexLoader 1.0 RC1 OT beta' : 1024x768, 32bpp
18:19:20: GL_VERSION = 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2226
18:19:20: GL_VENDOR = Intel
18:19:20: GL_RENDERER = Intel(R) HD Graphics
18:19:20: GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_ARB_multitexture GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_NV_blend_square GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_window_pos GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_WIN_swap_hint GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_NV_conditional_render GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_ARB_vertex_array_object 
18:19:20: Supported WGL extensions: WGL_EXT_depth_float WGL_ARB_buffer_region WGL_ARB_extensions_string WGL_ARB_make_current_read WGL_ARB_pixel_format WGL_ARB_pbuffer WGL_EXT_extensions_string WGL_EXT_swap_control WGL_ARB_pixel_format_float WGL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB 
18:19:20: ***************************
18:19:20: *** GL Renderer Started ***
18:19:20: ***************************
18:19:20: Registering ResourceManager for type GpuProgram
18:19:20: GLSL support detected
18:19:20: GL: Using GL_EXT_framebuffer_object for rendering to textures (best)
18:19:20: FBO PF_UNKNOWN depth/stencil support: D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_R5G6B5 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_B5G6R5 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_R8G8B8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_B8G8R8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_A8R8G8B8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_B8G8R8A8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_A2R10G10B10 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_A2B10G10R10 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_FLOAT16_RGB depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_FLOAT16_RGBA depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_FLOAT32_RGB depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_FLOAT32_RGBA depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_X8R8G8B8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_X8B8G8R8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_SHORT_RGBA depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_R3G3B2 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: FBO PF_SHORT_RGB depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 
18:19:20: [GL] : Valid FBO targets PF_UNKNOWN PF_R5G6B5 PF_B5G6R5 PF_R8G8B8 PF_B8G8R8 PF_A8R8G8B8 PF_B8G8R8A8 PF_A2R10G10B10 PF_A2B10G10R10 PF_FLOAT16_RGB PF_FLOAT16_RGBA PF_FLOAT32_RGB PF_FLOAT32_RGBA PF_X8R8G8B8 PF_X8B8G8R8 PF_SHORT_RGBA PF_R3G3B2 PF_SHORT_RGB 
18:19:20: RenderSystem capabilities
18:19:20: -------------------------
18:19:20: RenderSystem Name: OpenGL Rendering Subsystem
18:19:20: GPU Vendor: intel
18:19:20: Device Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
18:19:20: Driver Version: 2.1.0.0
18:19:20:  * Fixed function pipeline: yes
18:19:20:  * Hardware generation of mipmaps: no
18:19:20:  * Texture blending: yes
18:19:20:  * Anisotropic texture filtering: yes
18:19:20:  * Dot product texture operation: yes
18:19:20:  * Cube mapping: yes
18:19:20:  * Hardware stencil buffer: yes
18:19:20:    - Stencil depth: 8
18:19:20:    - Two sided stencil support: yes
18:19:20:    - Wrap stencil values: yes
18:19:20:  * Hardware vertex / index buffers: yes
18:19:20:  * Vertex programs: yes
18:19:20:  * Number of floating-point constants for vertex programs: 256
18:19:20:  * Number of integer constants for vertex programs: 0
18:19:20:  * Number of boolean constants for vertex programs: 0
18:19:20:  * Fragment programs: yes
18:19:20:  * Number of floating-point constants for fragment programs: 256
18:19:20:  * Number of integer constants for fragment programs: 0
18:19:20:  * Number of boolean constants for fragment programs: 0
18:19:20:  * Geometry programs: no
18:19:20:  * Number of floating-point constants for geometry programs: 0
18:19:20:  * Number of integer constants for geometry programs: 0
18:19:20:  * Number of boolean constants for geometry programs: 0
18:19:20:  * Supported Shader Profiles: arbfp1 arbvp1 glsl
18:19:20:  * Texture Compression: yes
18:19:20:    - DXT: yes
18:19:20:    - VTC: no
18:19:20:    - PVRTC: no
18:19:20:  * Scissor Rectangle: yes
18:19:20:  * Hardware Occlusion Query: yes
18:19:21:  * User clip planes: yes
18:19:21:  * VET_UBYTE4 vertex element type: yes
18:19:21:  * Infinite far plane projection: yes
18:19:21:  * Hardware render-to-texture: yes
18:19:21:  * Floating point textures: yes
18:19:21:  * Non-power-of-two textures: yes
18:19:21:  * Volume textures: yes
18:19:21:  * Multiple Render Targets: 8
18:19:21:    - With different bit depths: yes
18:19:21:  * Point Sprites: yes
18:19:21:  * Extended point parameters: yes
18:19:21:  * Max Point Size: 255
18:19:21:  * Vertex texture fetch: yes
18:19:21:  * Number of world matrices: 0
18:19:21:  * Number of texture units: 16
18:19:21:  * Stencil buffer depth: 8
18:19:21:  * Number of vertex blend matrices: 0
18:19:21:    - Max vertex textures: 16
18:19:21:    - Vertex textures shared: yes
18:19:21:  * Render to Vertex Buffer : no
18:19:21:  * GL 1.5 without VBO workaround: no
18:19:21:  * Frame Buffer objects: yes
18:19:21:  * Frame Buffer objects (ARB extension): no
18:19:21:  * Frame Buffer objects (ATI extension): no
18:19:21:  * PBuffer support: yes
18:19:21:  * GL 1.5 without HW-occlusion workaround: no
18:19:21:  * Separate shader objects: no
18:19:21: DefaultWorkQueue('Root') initialising on thread 0057D600.
18:19:21: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 05546918 starting.
18:19:21: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 05546AF8 starting.
18:19:21: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 05546D68 starting.
18:19:21: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 05546D98 starting.
18:19:21: Particle Renderer Type 'billboard' registered
18:19:21: SceneManagerFactory for type 'BspSceneManager' registered.
18:19:21: Registering ResourceManager for type BspLevel
18:19:21: SceneManagerFactory for type 'PCZSceneManager' registered.
18:19:21: MovableObjectFactory for type 'PCZLight' registered.
18:19:21: MovableObjectFactory for type 'Portal' registered.
18:19:21: MovableObjectFactory for type 'AntiPortal' registered.
18:19:21: PCZone Factory Type 'ZoneType_Octree' registered
18:19:21: SceneManagerFactory for type 'OctreeSceneManager' registered.
18:19:21: Creating resource group Bootstrap
18:19:21: Added resource location '../../media/OgreCore.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Bootstrap'
18:19:21: Creating resource group Essential
18:19:21: Added resource location '../../media/thumbnails' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Essential'
18:19:21: Added resource location '../../media/packs/SdkTrays.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Essential'
18:19:21: Added resource location '../../media/packs/profiler.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Essential'
18:19:21: Added resource location '../../media' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
18:19:22: Added resource location '../../media/water' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
18:19:22: Added resource location '../../media/skyes' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
18:19:22: Added resource location '../../media/pg_grass' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
18:19:22: Added resource location '../../media/models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
18:19:22: Creating resource group Popular
18:19:22: Added resource location '../../media/fonts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:22: Added resource location '../../media/materials/programs' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:22: Added resource location '../../media/materials/scripts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:22: Added resource location '../../media/materials/textures' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:22: Added resource location '../../media/materials/textures/nvidia' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:22: Added resource location '../../media/models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:23: Added resource location '../../media/particle' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:23: Added resource location '../../media/DeferredShadingMedia' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:23: Added resource location '../../media/PCZAppMedia' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:24: Added resource location '../../media/RTShaderLib' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:24: Added resource location '../../media/RTShaderLib/materials' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:24: Added resource location '../../media/materials/scripts/SSAO' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:24: Added resource location '../../media/materials/textures/SSAO' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:24: Added resource location '../../media/packs/cubemap.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:24: Added resource location '../../media/packs/cubemapsJS.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:24: Added resource location '../../media/packs/dragon.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:26: Added resource location '../../media/packs/fresneldemo.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:26: Added resource location '../../media/packs/ogretestmap.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:26: Added resource location '../../media/packs/ogredance.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:26: Added resource location '../../media/packs/Sinbad.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:26: Added resource location '../../media/packs/skybox.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
18:19:26: Creating resource group Tests
18:19:26: Added resource location '../../media/../../Tests/Media' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Tests'
18:19:26: Parsing scripts for resource group Autodetect
18:19:26: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Autodetect
18:19:26: Creating resources for group Autodetect
18:19:26: All done
18:19:26: Parsing scripts for resource group Bootstrap
18:19:26: Parsing script OgreCore.material
18:19:27: Parsing script OgreProfiler.material
18:19:27: Parsing script Ogre.fontdef
18:19:27: Parsing script OgreDebugPanel.overlay
18:19:27: Texture: New_Ogre_Border_Center.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,256x128x1) with 8 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,256x128x1.
18:19:27: Texture: New_Ogre_Border.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,256x256x1) with 8 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,256x256x1.
18:19:27: Texture: New_Ogre_Border_Break.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
18:19:27: Texture: ogretext.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,256x128x1) with 8 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,256x128x1.
18:19:27: Parsing script OgreLoadingPanel.overlay
18:19:27: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Bootstrap
18:19:27: Creating resources for group Bootstrap
18:19:27: All done
18:19:27: Parsing scripts for resource group Essential
18:19:27: Parsing script SdkTrays.material
18:19:27: Parsing script OgreProfiler.material
18:19:27: Parsing script SdkTrays.fontdef
18:19:27: Parsing script SdkTrays.overlay
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_cursor.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_tray.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,64x64x1) with 6 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,64x64x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_button_up.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,128x32x1) with 7 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,128x32x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_text_box.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_mini_tray.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_track.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,16x32x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,16x32x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_handle.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,16x16x1) with 4 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,16x16x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_mini_text_box.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_label.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_separator.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,64x16x1) with 6 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,64x16x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_logo.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,128x64x1) with 7 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,128x64x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_shade.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,64x48x1) with 6 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,64x48x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_frame.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_mini_text_box_over.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
18:19:27: Texture: sdk_pulse.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,8x1x1) with 3 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,8x1x1.
18:19:27: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Essential
18:19:27: Creating resources for group Essential
18:19:27: Parsing scripts for resource group General
18:19:27: Parsing script OUaTWater.01.material
18:19:27: Parsing script OUaTWater.02.material
18:19:27: Parsing script mysky.material
18:19:27: Parsing script grass.material
18:19:27: Parsing script artifex3d.pointer.02.material
18:19:27: Parsing script hang.bridge.01.material
18:19:27: Parsing script highlander.house.01.material
18:19:27: Parsing script plant.02.material
18:19:27: Parsing script plant.03.material
18:19:27: Parsing script rock.05.material
18:19:27: Parsing script rock.07.material
18:19:27: Parsing script tower.01.material
18:19:27: Parsing script tree.05.material
18:19:27: Compiler error: invalid parameters in tree.05.material(75): receive_shadows argument must be "true", "false", "yes", "no", "on", or "off"
18:19:27: Parsing script tree.07.material
18:19:27: Parsing script tree.09.material
18:19:27: Finished parsing scripts for resource group General
18:19:27: Creating resources for group General
18:19:27: Parsing scripts for resource group Internal
18:19:27: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Internal
18:19:27: Creating resources for group Internal
18:19:27: Parsing scripts for resource group Popular
18:19:27: Parsing script Instancing.program
18:19:28: Parsing script DualQuaternion.program
18:19:29: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/DualQuaternionHardwareSkinningTwoWeightsTwoPhaseCg: The compile returned an error.
18:19:29: High-level program Ogre/DualQuaternionHardwareSkinningTwoWeightsTwoPhaseCg encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/DualQuaternionHardwareSkinningTwoWeightsTwoPhaseCg: The compile returned an error.
18:19:29: OGRE EXCEPTION(2:InvalidParametersException): Named constants have not been initialised, perhaps a compile error. in GpuProgramParameters::_findNamedConstantDefinition at ..\..\..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreGpuProgramParams.cpp (line 1441)
18:19:29: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternion.program(28): setting of constant failed
18:19:29: Parsing script Examples.program
18:19:30: Parsing script StdQuad_vp.program
18:19:30: Parsing script deferred_post.program
18:19:30: Parsing script ShadowCaster.program
18:19:30: Parsing script ASCII.material
18:19:30: Parsing script ASMSwizzle.material
18:19:30: Compiler error: object unsupported by render system in ASMSwizzle.material(1)
18:19:30: Parsing script BlackAndWhite.material
18:19:30: Parsing script Bloom.material
18:19:30: Parsing script Bloom2.material
18:19:30: Parsing script CGSwizzle.material
18:19:30: Parsing script CompositorDemo.material
18:19:30: Parsing script DepthShadowmap.material
18:19:30: Parsing script Dither.material
18:19:31: Parsing script DOF.material
18:19:31: Parsing script DualQuaternion.material
18:19:31: Parsing script Embossed.material
18:19:31: Parsing script Example-Water.material
18:19:31: Parsing script Examples-Advanced.material
18:19:31: Compiler error: object unsupported by render system in Examples-Advanced.material(524)
18:19:31: Compiler error: object unsupported by render system in Examples-Advanced.material(787)
18:19:31: Parsing script Examples-DynTex.material
18:19:31: Parsing script Examples-Water.material
18:19:31: Parsing script Examples.material
18:19:32: Parsing script facial.material
18:19:32: Parsing script Glass.material
18:19:32: Parsing script GLSLSwizzle.material
18:19:32: Parsing script Halftone.material
18:19:32: Parsing script hdr.material
18:19:32: Parsing script HeatVision.material
18:19:32: Parsing script Hurt.material
18:19:32: Parsing script HWInstancing.material
18:19:32: Parsing script HW_VTFInstancing.material
18:19:32: Parsing script HW_VTF_LUTInstancing.material
18:19:32: Parsing script instancing.material
18:19:32: Parsing script InstancingMisc.material
18:19:32: Parsing script Invert.material
18:19:32: Parsing script IsoSurf.material
18:19:33: Parsing script Laplace.material
18:19:34: Parsing script MotionBlur.material
18:19:35: Parsing script MRTtest.material
18:19:35: Parsing script NightVision.material
18:19:35: Parsing script Ocean.material
18:19:35: Parsing script OffsetMapping.material
18:19:36: Compiler error: object unsupported by render system in OffsetMapping.material(35)
18:19:36: Parsing script Ogre.material
18:19:36: Parsing script OldMovie.material
18:19:36: Parsing script OldTV.material
18:19:36: Parsing script ParticleGS.material
18:19:36: Parsing script Penguin.material
18:19:36: Parsing script Posterize.material
18:19:36: Parsing script pssm.material
18:19:36: Parsing script RadialBlur.material
18:19:36: Parsing script RZR-002.material
18:19:36: Parsing script ShaderInstancing.material
18:19:36: Parsing script ShaderSystem.material
18:19:36: Parsing script shadows.material
18:19:36: Parsing script SharpenEdges.material
18:19:36: Parsing script sibenik.material
18:19:36: Parsing script smoke.material
18:19:36: Parsing script Tiling.material
18:19:37: Parsing script VarianceShadowmap.material
18:19:37: Parsing script VTFInstancing.material
18:19:37: Parsing script artifex3d.pointer.02.material
18:19:37: Parsing script hang.bridge.01.material
18:19:37: Parsing script highlander.house.01.material
18:19:37: Parsing script plant.02.material
18:19:37: Parsing script plant.03.material
18:19:37: Parsing script rock.05.material
18:19:37: Parsing script rock.07.material
18:19:37: Parsing script tower.01.material
18:19:37: Parsing script tree.05.material
18:19:37: Compiler error: invalid parameters in tree.05.material(75): receive_shadows argument must be "true", "false", "yes", "no", "on", or "off"
18:19:37: Parsing script tree.07.material
18:19:37: Parsing script tree.09.material
18:19:37: Parsing script deferreddemo.material
18:19:37: Parsing script deferred_post.material
18:19:37: Parsing script deferred_post_minilight.material
18:19:37: Parsing script ShadowCaster.material
18:19:37: Parsing script ssao.material
18:19:37: Parsing script ROOM.material
18:19:37: Parsing script DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material
18:19:37: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_1weight_twophase_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
18:19:38: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_1weight_twophase_vs_cg encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_1weight_twophase_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(208): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(209): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(210): setting of constant failed

javiiker
Gnoblar

Post by javiiker »

And part 2. I will check RTShadern problem, just in case. Thank you

18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(211): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_2weight_twophase_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
18:19:38: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_2weight_twophase_vs_cg encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_dq_skinning_2weight_twophase_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(225): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(226): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(227): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material(228): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Parsing script HardwareSkinningShadow.material
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_1weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
18:19:38: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_1weight_vs encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_1weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(29): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(30): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_2weight_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
18:19:38: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_2weight_vs_cg encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_2weight_vs_cg: The compile returned an error.
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(43): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(44): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_3weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
18:19:38: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_3weight_vs encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_3weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(57): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(58): setting of constant failed
18:19:38: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_4weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
18:19:39: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_4weight_vs encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_caster_skinning_4weight_vs: The compile returned an error.
18:19:39: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(72): setting of constant failed
18:19:39: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(73): setting of constant failed
18:19:39: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_vs: The compile returned an error.
18:19:39: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_vs encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_vs: The compile returned an error.
18:19:39: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(206): setting of constant failed
18:19:39: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(207): setting of constant failed
18:19:39: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_ps: The compile returned an error.
18:19:39: High-level program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_ps encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/RTShader/shadow_receiver_ps: The compile returned an error.
18:19:39: Compiler error: invalid parameters in HardwareSkinningShadow.material(219): setting of constant failed
18:19:39: Parsing script RTShaderSystem.material
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(23): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(52): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(146): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(162): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(211): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
18:19:39: Parsing script CreaseShading.material
18:19:39: Parsing script Crytek.material
18:19:39: Parsing script GBuffer.material
18:19:39: Parsing script HemisphereMC.material
18:19:40: Parsing script HorizonBased.material
18:19:40: Parsing script ShowDepth.material
18:19:40: Parsing script ShowNormals.material
18:19:40: Parsing script ShowViewPos.material
18:19:40: Parsing script SSAOPost.material
18:19:40: Parsing script UnsharpMask.material
18:19:40: Parsing script Volumetric.material
18:19:40: Parsing script RomanBath.material
18:19:40: Parsing script Sinbad.material
18:19:40: Parsing script emitted_emitter.particle
18:19:40: Parsing script Examples-Water.particle
18:19:41: Parsing script Examples.particle
18:19:41: Parsing script smoke.particle
18:19:41: Parsing script Examples.compositor
18:19:41: Parsing script deferred.compositor
18:19:41: Parsing script ssao.compositor
18:19:41: Parsing script SSAO.compositor
18:19:41: Parsing script SSAOPost.compositor
18:19:41: Parsing script sample.fontdef
18:19:41: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Popular
18:19:41: Creating resources for group Popular
18:19:41: All done
18:19:41: Parsing scripts for resource group Tests
18:19:41: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Tests
18:19:41: Creating resources for group Tests
18:19:41: Creating resource group ETM
18:19:41: Added resource location '../media/demozone' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'ETM'
18:19:41: Initialising resource group ETM
18:19:41: Parsing scripts for resource group ETM
18:19:41: Parsing script ETShader.program
18:19:41: Parsing script ETTerrain.material
18:19:41: Finished parsing scripts for resource group ETM
18:19:41: Creating resources for group ETM
18:19:43: Texture: ArtifexTerra3D_ColourMap: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,2048x2048x1) with 1 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,2048x2048x1.
18:19:45: Texture: Splatting0: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 1 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:19:45: Texture: Splatting1: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 1 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:19:46: Texture: Splatting2: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 1 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:19:46: Texture: Splatting3: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 1 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:19:47: Texture: Splatting4: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 1 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:19:48: Texture: Splatting5: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 1 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:19:48: Texture: Splatting6: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 1 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:19:49: Texture: Splatting7: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 1 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:19:49: Texture: Splatting8: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 1 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:19:50: Texture: MySky_fr.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
18:19:50: Texture: MySky_bk.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
18:19:50: Texture: MySky_lf.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
18:19:50: Texture: MySky_rt.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
18:19:50: Texture: MySky_up.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
18:19:50: Texture: MySky_dn.bmp: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
18:19:50: WARNING: material OUTMaterials/Water.02 has no supportable Techniques and will be blank. Explanation: 
Pass 0: Vertex program HLSL/OceanVS cannot be used - not supported.

18:19:51: Terrain created; size=1025 minBatch=33 maxBatch=65 treeDepth=5 lodLevels=6 leafLods=2
18:20:00: Texture: OgreTerrain/4136728631/cm: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,2048x2048x1) with 10 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:20:03: Mesh: Loading tree.09.mesh.
18:20:03: WARNING: tree.09.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.40]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
18:20:03: Texture: tree.09.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:20:03: Mesh: Loading tree.07.mesh.
18:20:03: WARNING: tree.07.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.40]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
18:20:05: Texture: tree.07.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:20:05: Mesh: Loading tower.01.mesh.
18:20:05: WARNING: tower.01.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.40]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
18:20:06: Texture: tower.01.jpg: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:20:06: Mesh: Loading plant.03.mesh.
18:20:06: WARNING: plant.03.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.40]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
18:20:06: Texture: plant.03.02.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,512x569x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,512x569x1.
18:20:06: Texture: plant.03.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,512x569x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,512x569x1.
18:20:06: Mesh: Loading plant.02.mesh.
18:20:06: WARNING: plant.02.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.40]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
18:20:06: Texture: plant.02.02.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,460x898x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,460x898x1.
18:20:07: Texture: plant.02.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,432x982x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,432x982x1.
18:20:07: Texture: plant.02.03.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,393x891x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,393x891x1.
18:20:08: Mesh: Loading highlanderhouse.01.mesh.
18:20:08: WARNING: highlanderhouse.01.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.40]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
18:20:08: Texture: highlander.house.01.jpg: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:20:08: Mesh: Loading hang.bridge.01.mesh.
18:20:08: WARNING: hang.bridge.01.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.40]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
18:20:08: Texture: hang.bridge.01.ropes.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,256x256x1) with 8 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,256x256x1.
18:20:08: Texture: hang.bridge.01.boards.jpg: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,256x256x1) with 8 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,256x256x1.
18:20:09: Texture: hang.bridge.01.pole.jpg: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
18:20:09: Texture: hang.bridge.01.pole.end.jpg: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,128x128x1) with 7 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
18:20:09: Mesh: Loading tree.05.mesh.
18:20:10: WARNING: tree.05.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.40]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
18:20:10: Texture: tree.05.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,512x512x1) with 9 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
18:20:11: Mesh: Loading rock.05.mesh.
18:20:11: WARNING: rock.05.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.40]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
18:20:11: Texture: rock.05.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
18:20:11: Mesh: Loading rock.07.mesh.
18:20:11: WARNING: rock.07.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.40]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
18:20:26: DefaultWorkQueue('Root') shutting down on thread 0057D600.
18:20:26: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 05546918 stopped.
18:20:26: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 05546D98 stopped.
18:20:26: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 05546AF8 stopped.
18:20:26: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 05546D68 stopped.
18:20:26: PCZone Factory Type 'ZoneType_Octree' unregistered
18:20:26: Unregistering ResourceManager for type BspLevel
18:20:26: *-*-* OGRE Shutdown
Nauk
Gnoll

Post by Nauk »

Seeing you have an Intel graphics card, this might be the root of the shader problems. Aritfex itself only needs shadermodel 2.0 but the new loader runs on 2.x. Assuming you can run Artifex but not the loader code.
javiiker
Gnoblar

Post by javiiker »

Hi Nauk,

Yes. I can run Artifex correctly. That was what I didn't understand. I will try to run the the code in another machine and let you know :)

Thank you
javiiker
Gnoblar

Post by javiiker »

Same problem with otehr NB with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 with the same programming environtment. I will try to reinstall all and check again.
pinaster
Gnoblar

Post by pinaster »

Fantastic work!

:D
javiiker
Gnoblar

Post by javiiker »

Hi Nauk,

No. In the other machine I can't run demo included in the loader, due to side-by-side configurations.
Nauk
Gnoll

Post by Nauk »

pinaster wrote:Fantastic work!

:D
Thank you, your Editor looks promissing too :) I especially like the "easy to use" idea behind it.
javiiker wrote:Hi Nauk,

No. In the other machine I can't run demo included in the loader, due to side-by-side configurations.
That is something I think caused by an accidental click by me. Open Visual Studio, right click every .cpp file and go to C++-> general, set "Compile with Common language runtime support" to "no common language runtime support", if i remember right that fixed it.
javiiker
Gnoblar

Post by javiiker »

Hi Nauk,

That error only happens when trying to execute the exe included in the loader, the one already generated. When compiling from 0 the source code I get the same empty terrain and vertical plane. I will go to cry to my bed :P

I will keep investigating.

Thank you!
Transporter
Minaton

Post by Transporter »

Nauk wrote:In the current version you have to put them into the "models" folder and restart Artifex. For the upcoming version I am working on an export function that leaves you the choice between putting either a .txt list or copying the used meshes into a sub folder of your project folder. Hope that solves it for you :)
No, it's not working. :( I have my meshs in the mesh list but I can't place them.
Nauk
Gnoll

Post by Nauk »

Transporter wrote:
Nauk wrote:In the current version you have to put them into the "models" folder and restart Artifex. For the upcoming version I am working on an export function that leaves you the choice between putting either a .txt list or copying the used meshes into a sub folder of your project folder. Hope that solves it for you :)
No, it's not working. :( I have my meshs in the mesh list but I can't place them.
I just tested it, works fine for me. One thing comes to my mind, have you activated the object mode before you try to press the "Use Mesh" button? That is a little glitch it usability in 1.0. Press Ctrl + O to go to object mode and then Use Mesh should do the trick. If that doesn't work my next question would be if you can use one of the meshes that come with Artifex.
Nauk
Gnoll

Post by Nauk »

javiiker wrote:Hi Nauk,

That error only happens when trying to execute the exe included in the loader, the one already generated. When compiling from 0 the source code I get the same empty terrain and vertical plane. I will go to cry to my bed :P

I will keep investigating.

Thank you!
That is a .NET problem on some machines, because I compiled the thing accidentaly with /clr on for some files. I will test to compile the loader vs latest 1.8 SDK and see if it works for me still.