Ogre Procedural [v0.2 officially out]

A place to show off your latest screenshots and for people to comment on them. Only start a new thread here if you have some nice images to show off!
johan07
Greenskin

Re: Ogre Procedural [v0.2 officially out]

Post by johan07 »

hi it's me again and again :oops:

the sample work with me , but i still d not foud relation betewwen the shape that i want made and the lath or CatmullRomSpline3? because as i see or as i understand (i am not sure that i well understand) with CatmullRomSpline3 we just use points and line
but in my case
those are not just line it's shape when it have hieght , VOLUME

if i use CatmullRomSpline3 can i get the volume of the mesh ? if no if i use Procedural::CylinderGenerator() can i get the volule of the cylinder ( i think yes we can get it using getRadius) ?

thanks for rempling me it's important to know
dreamig
Greenskin

Post by dreamig »

hi,
can we générate elliptic shape with ogreprocedural ?
Transporter
Minaton

Post by Transporter »

dreamig wrote:hi,
can we générate elliptic shape with ogreprocedural ?
Yes! Have a look at the doc http://docs.ogreprocedural.org/shapepath.html You can create an elliptic shape and also extrude it.
dreamig
Greenskin

Post by dreamig »

thanks
i am new in the using the ogre proceduarl and i thinked that we can just create shape
what you mean by path ? you mean that we create our shape point by point ? if yes , sorry for the queston but can we do that how we know the position of each point in the shape that we want create it (elliptic)
spacegaier
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by spacegaier »

OgreProcedural now has its own dedicated section in the Ogre Addons Forum. Please use it from now on for all questions and discussion! Thank you.

/* Locked. */
Ogre Admin [Admin, Dev, PR, Finance, Wiki, etc.] | BasicOgreFramework | AdvancedOgreFramework
Don't know what to do in your spare time? Help the Ogre wiki grow! Or squash a bug...