We are a small studio in Stockholm, Sweden and we have developed a real-time strategy game called Dynastica. The Ogre-team were so kind as to post our game to the front page when we released the browser version and we thought it is about time that finally got down and posted a showcase.
The game is in open beta and we use Ogre3D (obviously ), NaviLibrary and Particle Universe
- Up to 50 players in each world
- Real-time game rounds that last for 1-2 months
- Runs in all major browsers on Windows without installation
- No plugins required (except for Java)
- Adjustable graphics quality
- Skills graph with four paths of progression: war, trade, religion and magic.
- Alliance play with diplomacy
- Social gameplay with map-integrated chat
- Embeddable and shareable battle replays in Flash
- Three game modes
- Competitive mode with small alliances
- Big war mode with four coalitions
- Individual mode
- Social network integration
- Advanced trade
Feel free to try the game here (with recently improved in-game tutorials)
Dynastica running in a browser tab
Create map objects such as buildings, armies and explorers
Embeddable and shareable battle replays in Flash. Click here to see an example of a battle replay in a blog post.
Skills graph with four paths of progression
Dynasty concept with each game represented as a dynast descending from the first ruler
City view with buildings and building queue
Book of spells and shrine of faith for managing magic and religion
Cheers and have a nice weekend!