Kinect / Ogre - Interactive Wall

A place to show off your latest screenshots and for people to comment on them. Only start a new thread here if you have some nice images to show off!
Lumen
Gnoblar

Kinect / Ogre - Interactive Wall

Post by Lumen »

Here is a clip of our latest interactive creation...
[youtube]Yk6PLmUY3tw[/youtube]
This interactive system has other capabilities built right in such as multiple interaction zones and geometric projection correction and edge blending (required for uneven projection surfaces such as office walls). The system is specifically design to function in public spaces and on large scale displays.
Visit the Lumen website http://www.lumendigital.co.nz/ to view more projects created with Ogre.
Noman
OGRE Retired Team Member
OGRE Retired Team Member

Re: Kinect / Ogre - Interactive Wall

Post by Noman »

Very cool! Congrats!

I really like the UI's fluidity.
spacegaier
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by spacegaier »

Wow, nicely done. I also especially like the UI. All seems so nicely tied toghether visually.
Ogre Admin [Admin, Dev, PR, Finance, Wiki, etc.] | BasicOgreFramework | AdvancedOgreFramework
Don't know what to do in your spare time? Help the Ogre wiki grow! Or squash a bug...
Mind Calamity
Ogre Magi

Post by Mind Calamity »

I Believe I Can Fly!!!! - I really do, after watching this video, great job!

The UI and sound and... everything fits together so nicely, I though it was some Microsoft presentation at the beginning :D

The UI reminds me a lot of Windows 7 or KDE4 I don't know how I related the two...
BitBucket username changed to iboshkov (from MindCalamity)
Do you need help? What have you tried?
- xavier
---------------------
HkOgre - a Havok Integration for OGRE | Simple SSAO | My Blog | My YouTube | My DeviantArt