Necro Mutex. Pre-Alpha Test 1

A place to show off your latest screenshots and for people to comment on them. Only start a new thread here if you have some nice images to show off!
bstone
OGRE Expert User
OGRE Expert User

Re: Necro Mutex. Pre-Alpha Test 1

Post by bstone »

mkultra333 wrote:Real life work is going to seriously cut into my programming time soon, so I'm trying to get as much done as possible in the week or so remaining.
"Even though you are labeled a troll" I should say that all this looks like remarkable amount of effort. I really hope you can beat the real life and force it to play by your rules soon enough.
Last edited by bstone on Sat May 04, 2013 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jacmoe
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator

Post by jacmoe »

That is Troll of honor! :)
/* Less noise. More signal. */
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
bstone
OGRE Expert User
OGRE Expert User

Post by bstone »

Indeed. And this is the only forum where you have to earn that label :)
mkultra333
Gold Sponsor
Gold Sponsor

Post by mkultra333 »

Thanks bstone.
Now working 7 days a week at a non-computer related job, between 9 and 11 hours a day, at the same time as having to find a new apartment to live in and move house. Programming time = ZERO.

Things may settle a little later this month, and I'll have 2 days off per week. But the good times of 4 free days a week to program are forever gone. Ugh! At least the bulk of the program is written, so maybe I'll still be able to get this finished in the not-too-distant future despite the restrictions.
"In theory there is no difference between practice and theory. In practice, there is." - Psychology Textbook.