Is there a detail explaination docment for Ogre 2.1 samples?

Discussion area about developing with Ogre-Next (2.1, 2.2 and beyond)

123iamking
Gremlin

Is there a detail explaination docment for Ogre 2.1 samples?

Post by 123iamking »

I see that Ogre Sample has its explanation when we run Ogre Sample and press F1. But I wonder if there is more detail explanation. There are some samples that crash when I run (Sample_Postprocessing) - anyway, by just looking the project name & read the help when I press F1, sometimes I don't know what it is - like project Sample_Hdr & Sample_HdrSmaa --> when I look that the scene, I really can't tell the difference (pardon me, I'm new to Ogre).
So it would be nice if there are more detail explanation for these sample projects (I know, it's not top priority and it can be a boring task). After all, all newbies first look at these projects when they get started with Ogre.
Anyhow, I hope we can get some more details for some Sample projects that's important from this topic (or the manual). The purpose is for the newbies choose which they need and which they need to focus first.

PS: Somethings I don't understand that there are some sample projects which run very laggy: for example: Sample_Forward3D --> Is laggy a part of the purpose of this project.