(Code Snippet) Video reproduction using DirectShow

Discussion area about developing or extending OGRE, adding plugins for it or building applications on it. No newbie questions please, use the Help forum for that.
hmoraldo
OGRE Expert User
OGRE Expert User

Post by hmoraldo »

If you install an Ogg codec for DirectShow in a computer, it will be used when you call it within this code snippet as well. Maybe you can install the codec together with the game, at game install.
H. Hernan Moraldo
Personal website
stowelly
Gnoblar

Post by stowelly »

hmm, no matter what i try cannot get any other video format to work except wmv, is no big problem though

whilest looking for a way around that nero issue though i found that it is a debug only bug, when i did a release build it works perfectly even with nero installed so can write that off as being an issue really :D
hmoraldo
OGRE Expert User
OGRE Expert User

Post by hmoraldo »

That's brilliant news! Thank you!
H. Hernan Moraldo
Personal website
Gatekeeper
Halfling

Post by Gatekeeper »

Can I instantiate this class more than once in order to play back two or more movies simultaneously?
dbrock
Kobold

Post by dbrock »

I get a white screen while my video is playing, but I can hear the sound. I've installed the latest ogg codec supporting direct show. Any ideas?

Also, I'm trying to play the movie on an overlay.

Code: Select all

m_IntroCinematicTexture = new DirectShowMovieTexture( 720, 480 );
m_IntroCinematicTexture->loadMovie( "../../media/cinematics/intro.wmv" );

if( Ogre::MaterialManager::getSingleton().resourceExists( "IntroMaterial" ) )
	throw( "Error, material already exist!" );

// Create manual texture with our movie
Ogre::MaterialPtr mat = static_cast<Ogre::MaterialPtr>( Ogre::MaterialManager::getSingleton().create( "IntroMaterial", Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::DEFAULT_RESOURCE_GROUP_NAME ) );
Ogre::Technique *t = mat->createTechnique();
Ogre::Pass* p = t->createPass();
Ogre::TextureUnitState* state = p->createTextureUnitState();

state->setTextureName( m_IntroCinematicTexture->getMovieTexture()->getName() );

// Assign movie texture to overlay
Ogre::OverlayContainer* cinematicOverlay = (Ogre::OverlayContainer*)Ogre::OverlayManager::getSingleton().createOverlayElement( "Panel", "MovieScreen" );
cinematicOverlay->setMetricsMode( Ogre::GMM_RELATIVE );
cinematicOverlay->setTop( 0 );
cinematicOverlay->setLeft( 0 );
cinematicOverlay->setHeight( 1 );
cinematicOverlay->setWidth( 1 );
cinematicOverlay->setMaterialName( mat->getName() );

m_BackgroundOverlay->add2D( cinematicOverlay );
m_BackgroundOverlay->show();

// the texture gets updated in the frameStarted method
I tested the overlay with a background texture to make sure it shows up, and it does.

EDIT: SOLVED!

I didn't call mat->load() >_<
Last edited by dbrock on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
MusgooD
Gnoblar

Post by MusgooD »

thanks for snippet
Playing .mpg normally whereas .avi there is a turning the application when its start. What maybe the reason?
priling
Gnoblar

solve playing lag

Post by priling »

first, Thanks to hmoraldo for this nice code.

I apply this code in my project, and i experienced playing laggy.
my wmv file's dimension and size are enough small, but it have lag.

i mean the LAG is that the video playing is not smoothly.

i tried to know why, but i can't catch what is the problem yet.

anyway, i found that below code will help to vanish the lag.

void DirectShowMovieTexture::updateMovieTexture()
{
	::Sleep(5);
IMHO, this "Sleep(n);" let the thread in directshow have more processing time.

my video is playing smoothly now.

since i don't want that other people waste time by this problem, wrote this reply in spite of my poor english. :oops:
thank you. :)
toglia
Gnome

Post by toglia »

Is there a way of doing videos with transparency? I was thinking maybe with a blend mode... Thanks for any help
zhucde
Kobold

Post by zhucde »

two questions bothers me, can you help me:
1. when i load a large AVI (more than 200Mb), it will be exit

2. how can i create a movie fit with the texture size , how to stretch the movie?
chilligirl
Kobold

Post by chilligirl »

Hey there, I successfully implemented a cutscene manager by using your video player, and it plays compressed avi's and mpegs that I have downloaded from the web fine, but the problem is that I am getting a runtime error when trying to play my own videos(compressed with xvid). Is there a way to solve this? What am I doing wrong? thank you!
The knack in flying lies in throwing your body at the ground and miss...
chilligirl
Kobold

Post by chilligirl »

I have narrowed it down to the specific line of code that breaks:

pDest[idx]=bmpTmp[i];//b
at line 361 in utilsogredshow.cpp. It happens when I call playmovie():

void play(Ogre::String file) throw(Exception){
		Ogre::String movieName=file;
		dshowMovieTextureSystem->loadMovie(movieName);

Ogre::MaterialPtr mat;
		Ogre::TextureUnitState* tex;

Ogre::String materialName="VideoLayer";
		if (!Ogre::MaterialManager::getSingleton().resourceExists(materialName))
		{
			throw("Error, material doesn't exist!");
		}
		mat=Ogre::MaterialManager::getSingleton().getByName(materialName);
		tex=mat->getTechnique(0)->getPass(0)->getTextureUnitState(0);
		tex->setTextureName(dshowMovieTextureSystem->getMovieTexture()->getName());
		//mat->load();

dshowMovieTextureSystem->playMovie();
	};
Any insights?
chilligirl
Kobold

Post by chilligirl »

Hey guys, I have a strange error, I used this code to implement a cutsceneplayer in my game, and it plays fine with existing .avi's and .mpeg short videos that I had downloaded from the web, but it gets a runtime error when I play footage that I had compressed myself with xvid. I did test them in media player.

I have narrowed it down to the specific line of code that breaks:

pDest[idx]=bmpTmp[i];//b
at line 361 in utilsogredshow.cpp. It happens when I call playmovie():

void play(Ogre::String file) throw(Exception){
		Ogre::String movieName=file;

Ogre::String materialName="VideoLayer";
		{
		}
		//mat->load();

};
Any insights?
elmedins
Gnoblar

Re: (Code Snippet) Video reproduction using DirectShow

Post by elmedins »

Hello guys,

When I try to compile I get the following errors.

utilsogredshow.cpp(178) : error C3861: 'ConnectFilters': identifier not found
utilsogredshow.cpp(187) : error C3861: 'ConnectFilters': identifier not found

Any help?

Thank you.
Plauze
Gnoblar

Post by Plauze »

I had the same problem...fixed it by integrating following files into my projects (google might help :) )

- CVDShowUtil.h
- CVDShowUtil.cpp

and include the header in the utilsogredshow.h

#include "CVDShowUtil.h"
and that's it!
GreenVicted
Gnoblar

Post by GreenVicted »

Where do i get those files ? Can't find them...
CVDShowUtil.cpp
CVDShowUtil.h
"If you are going through hell, keep going" -Sir Winston Churchill
jacmoe
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator

Post by jacmoe »

DirectShow was deprecated years ago - that's the general problem with using it.
Do try Google - extract an old version from an old platform SDK somewhere. :wink:
GreenVicted
Gnoblar

Post by GreenVicted »

Thx,that is solved but now i have another problem, big bunch of linking errors and i included all the dll needed.

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>RakPeer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>RakThread.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>OgreMaxModel.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>OgreMaxScene.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>ArtifexLoader.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>EffetCompositor.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>MyRenderTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>FunctionThread.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>DetritusOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>GrassOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>OgreMaxScenePreLoading.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>SectorOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>SeeingSense.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>WorkingMemory.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>NpcManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>PC.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>AgentManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>Goal.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>GoaPPPlan.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>GoaPPPlanner.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>DetritusPrimeGame.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall boost::detail::basic_timed_mutex::destroy(void)" (?destroy@basic_timed_mutex@detail@boost@@QAEXXZ)
1>NetworkServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>Acte.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>Agent.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CloseHandle@4
1>OgreMaxModel.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall std::list<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *,class std::allocator<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *> >::_Insert(class std::list<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *,class std::allocator<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *> >::_Iterator<1>,struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters * const &)" (?_Insert@?$list@PAUObjectParameters@Types@OgreMax@@V?$allocator@PAUObjectParameters@Types@OgreMax@@@std@@@std@@QAEXV?$_Iterator@$00@12@ABQAUObjectParameters@Types@OgreMax@@@Z)
1>OgreMaxScene.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>OgreMaxUtilities.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>ArtifexLoader.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>EffetCompositor.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>MyRenderTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>FunctionThread.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>DetritusOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>GrassOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>OgreMaxScenePreLoading.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>SectorOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>SeeingSense.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>WorkingMemory.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>NpcManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>PC.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>AgentManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>Goal.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>GoaPPPlan.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>GoaPPPlanner.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>DetritusPrimeGame.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>NetworkServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>Acte.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>Agent.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetEvent@4
1>RakPeer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>OgreMaxModel.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16 referenced in function "protected: struct std::_List_nod<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *,class std::allocator<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *> >::_Node * __thiscall std::list<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *,class std::allocator<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *> >::_Buynode(struct std::_List_nod<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *,class std::allocator<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *> >::_Node *,struct std::_List_nod<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *,class std::allocator<struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters *> >::_Node *,struct OgreMax::Types::ObjectParameters * const &)" (?_Buynode@?$list@PAUObjectParameters@Types@OgreMax@@V?$allocator@PAUObjectParameters@Types@OgreMax@@@std@@@std@@IAEPAU_Node@?$_List_nod@PAUObjectParameters@Types@OgreMax@@V?$allocator@PAUObjectParameters@Types@OgreMax@@@std@@@2@PAU342@0ABQAUObjectParameters@Types@OgreMax@@@Z)
1>OgreMaxScene.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>OgreMaxUtilities.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>ArtifexLoader.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>EffetCompositor.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>MyRenderTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>FunctionThread.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>DetritusOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>GrassOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>OgreMaxScenePreLoading.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>SectorOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>SeeingSense.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>WorkingMemory.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>NpcManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>PC.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>AgentManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>Goal.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>GoaPPPlan.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>GoaPPPlanner.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>DetritusPrimeGame.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>NetworkServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>Acte.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>Agent.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateEventA@16
1>OgreMaxScene.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>OgreMaxUtilities.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>MSVCRTD.lib(gs_support.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>ArtifexLoader.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>EffetCompositor.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>MyRenderTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>OgreMaxModel.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>DetritusOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>GrassOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>OgreMaxScenePreLoading.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>SectorOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>SeeingSense.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>WorkingMemory.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>NpcManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>PC.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>AgentManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>Goal.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>GoaPPPlan.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>GoaPPPlanner.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>DetritusPrimeGame.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall boost::detail::basic_recursive_mutex_impl<struct boost::detail::basic_timed_mutex>::lock(void)" (?lock@?$basic_recursive_mutex_impl@Ubasic_timed_mutex@detail@boost@@@detail@boost@@QAEXXZ)
1>NetworkServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>Acte.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>Agent.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThreadId@0
1>OgreMaxScene.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>OgreMaxUtilities.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>ArtifexLoader.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>EffetCompositor.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>MyRenderTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>OgreMaxModel.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>DetritusOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>GrassOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>OgreMaxScenePreLoading.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>SectorOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>SeeingSense.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>WorkingMemory.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>NpcManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>PC.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>AgentManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>Goal.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>GoaPPPlan.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>GoaPPPlanner.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>DetritusPrimeGame.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall boost::detail::basic_timed_mutex::timed_lock(class boost::posix_time::ptime const &)" (?timed_lock@basic_timed_mutex@detail@boost@@QAE_NABVptime@posix_time@3@@Z)
1>NetworkServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>Acte.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>Agent.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForSingleObject@8
1>OgreMaxScene.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>OgreMaxUtilities.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>MSVCRTD.lib(gs_support.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>ArtifexLoader.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>EffetCompositor.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>MyRenderTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>OgreMaxModel.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall std::vector<struct OgreMax::Types::EntityParameters::BoneAttachment,class std::allocator<struct OgreMax::Types::EntityParameters::BoneAttachment> >::_Insert_n(class std::_Vector_iterator<struct OgreMax::Types::EntityParameters::BoneAttachment,class std::allocator<struct OgreMax::Types::EntityParameters::BoneAttachment> >,unsigned int,struct OgreMax::Types::EntityParameters::BoneAttachment const &)" (?_Insert_n@?$vector@UBoneAttachment@EntityParameters@Types@OgreMax@@V?$allocator@UBoneAttachment@EntityParameters@Types@OgreMax@@@std@@@std@@IAEXV?$_Vector_iterator@UBoneAttachment@EntityParameters@Types@OgreMax@@V?$allocator@UBoneAttachment@EntityParameters@Types@OgreMax@@@std@@@2@IABUBoneAttachment@EntityParameters@Types@OgreMax@@@Z)
1>DetritusOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>GrassOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>OgreMaxScenePreLoading.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>SectorOgreMaxListener.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>SeeingSense.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>WorkingMemory.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>NpcManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>PC.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>AgentManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>Goal.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>GoaPPPlan.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>GoaPPPlanner.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>DetritusPrimeGame.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>NetworkServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>Acte.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>Agent.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemTimeAsFileTime@4
1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__MessageBoxA@16 referenced in function __catch$_WinMain@16$0
1>SceneLoaderManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__MessageBoxA@16
1>CVDShowUtil.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__CoTaskMemFree@4 referenced in function "void __cdecl LocalFreeMediaType(struct _AMMediaType &)" (?LocalFreeMediaType@@YAXAAU_AMMediaType@@@Z)
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__CoTaskMemFree@4
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__CoInitialize@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall DirectShowMovieTexture::DirectShowMovieTexture(int,int,bool)" (??0DirectShowMovieTexture@@QAE@HH_N@Z)
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__CoUninitialize@0 referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall DirectShowMovieTexture::~DirectShowMovieTexture(void)" (??1DirectShowMovieTexture@@UAE@XZ)
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IVideoWindow
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CLSID_NullRenderer
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _FORMAT_VideoInfo
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MEDIASUBTYPE_RGB24
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MEDIATYPE_Video
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_ISampleGrabber
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CLSID_SampleGrabber
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IBaseFilter
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IMediaSeeking
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IMediaEvent
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IMediaControl
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__CoCreateInstance@20 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall DirectShowMovieTexture::loadMovie(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,bool)" (?loadMovie@DirectShowMovieTexture@@QAEXABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@_N@Z)
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CLSID_FilterGraph
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IGraphBuilder
1>DiectShowMovieTexture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__MultiByteToWideChar@24 referenced in function "wchar_t * __cdecl util_convertCStringToWString(char const *)" (?util_convertCStringToWString@@YAPA_WPBD@Z)
1>MSVCRTD.lib(error.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__MultiByteToWideChar@24
1>BitStream.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__htonl@4 referenced in function "public: static bool __cdecl RakNet::BitStream::IsNetworkOrder(void)" (?IsNetworkOrder@BitStream@RakNet@@SA_NXZ)
1>TCPInterface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__htonl@4
1>CommandParserInterface.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__inet_ntoa@4 referenced in function "protected: virtual void __thiscall CommandParserInterface::ReturnResult(struct SystemAddress,char const *,class TransportInterface *,struct SystemAddress)" (?ReturnResult@CommandParserInterface@@MAEXUSystemAddress@@PBDPAVTransportInterface@@0@Z)
1>RakNetTypes.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__inet_ntoa@4
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__inet_ntoa@4
1>FunctionThread.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__WaitForMultipleObjects@16 referenced in function "unsigned int __stdcall WorkerThread<struct RakNet::FunctionThread::FunctorAndContext,struct RakNet::FunctionThread::FunctorAndContext>(void *)" (??$WorkerThread@UFunctorAndContext@FunctionThread@RakNet@@U123@@@YGIPAX@Z)
1>GetTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__QueryPerformanceCounter@4 referenced in function "unsigned __int64 __cdecl RakNet::GetTimeNS(void)" (?GetTimeNS@RakNet@@YA_KXZ)
1>MSVCRTD.lib(gs_support.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__QueryPerformanceCounter@4
1>GetTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetThreadAffinityMask@8 referenced in function "unsigned __int64 __cdecl RakNet::GetTimeNS(void)" (?GetTimeNS@RakNet@@YA_KXZ)
1>GetTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__QueryPerformanceFrequency@4 referenced in function "unsigned __int64 __cdecl RakNet::GetTimeNS(void)" (?GetTimeNS@RakNet@@YA_KXZ)
1>GetTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentThread@0 referenced in function "unsigned __int64 __cdecl RakNet::GetTimeNS(void)" (?GetTimeNS@RakNet@@YA_KXZ)
1>GetTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetProcessAffinityMask@12 referenced in function "unsigned __int64 __cdecl RakNet::GetTimeNS(void)" (?GetTimeNS@RakNet@@YA_KXZ)
1>GetTime.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentProcess@0 referenced in function "unsigned __int64 __cdecl RakNet::GetTimeNS(void)" (?GetTimeNS@RakNet@@YA_KXZ)
1>MSVCRTD.lib(gs_report.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetCurrentProcess@0
1>RakNetTypes.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__inet_addr@4 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall SystemAddress::SetBinaryAddress(char const *)" (?SetBinaryAddress@SystemAddress@@QAEXPBD@Z)
1>RakPeer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__inet_addr@4
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__inet_addr@4
1>TCPInterface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__inet_addr@4
1>RakPeer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__WSAEventSelect@12 referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall RakPeer::Startup(unsigned short,int,struct SocketDescriptor *,unsigned int)" (?Startup@RakPeer@@UAE_NGHPAUSocketDescriptor@@I@Z)
1>RakPeer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__closesocket@4 referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall RakPeer::Startup(unsigned short,int,struct SocketDescriptor *,unsigned int)" (?Startup@RakPeer@@UAE_NGHPAUSocketDescriptor@@I@Z)
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__closesocket@4
1>TCPInterface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__closesocket@4
1>RakPeer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__WSAWaitForMultipleEvents@20 referenced in function "unsigned int __stdcall UpdateNetworkLoop(void *)" (?UpdateNetworkLoop@@YGIPAX@Z)
1>RakPeer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetWaitableTimer@24 referenced in function "unsigned int __stdcall UpdateNetworkLoop(void *)" (?UpdateNetworkLoop@@YGIPAX@Z)
1>RakPeer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__CreateWaitableTimerA@12 referenced in function "unsigned int __stdcall UpdateNetworkLoop(void *)" (?UpdateNetworkLoop@@YGIPAX@Z)
1>RakSleep.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__Sleep@4 referenced in function "void __cdecl RakSleep(unsigned int)" (?RakSleep@@YAXI@Z)
1>MSVCRTD.lib(crtexew.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__Sleep@4
1>SimpleMutex.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__DeleteCriticalSection@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall SimpleMutex::~SimpleMutex(void)" (??1SimpleMutex@@QAE@XZ)
1>SimpleMutex.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__EnterCriticalSection@4 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall SimpleMutex::Lock(void)" (?Lock@SimpleMutex@@QAEXXZ)
1>SimpleMutex.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__LeaveCriticalSection@4 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall SimpleMutex::Unlock(void)" (?Unlock@SimpleMutex@@QAEXXZ)
1>SimpleMutex.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__InitializeCriticalSection@4 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall SimpleMutex::Init(void)" (?Init@SimpleMutex@@AAEXXZ)
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__LocalFree@4 referenced in function "public: unsigned int __thiscall SocketLayer::Connect(unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned short)" (?Connect@SocketLayer@@QAEIIIG@Z)
1>WSAStartupSingleton.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__LocalFree@4
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__FormatMessageA@28 referenced in function "public: unsigned int __thiscall SocketLayer::Connect(unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned short)" (?Connect@SocketLayer@@QAEIIIG@Z)
1>WSAStartupSingleton.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__FormatMessageA@28
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetLastError@0 referenced in function "public: unsigned int __thiscall SocketLayer::Connect(unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned short)" (?Connect@SocketLayer@@QAEIIIG@Z)
1>WSAStartupSingleton.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetLastError@0
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__connect@12 referenced in function "public: unsigned int __thiscall SocketLayer::Connect(unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned short)" (?Connect@SocketLayer@@QAEIIIG@Z)
1>TCPInterface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__connect@12
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__htons@4 referenced in function "public: unsigned int __thiscall SocketLayer::Connect(unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned short)" (?Connect@SocketLayer@@QAEIIIG@Z)
1>TCPInterface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__htons@4
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__bind@12 referenced in function "public: static bool __cdecl SocketLayer::IsPortInUse(unsigned short)" (?IsPortInUse@SocketLayer@@SA_NG@Z)
1>TCPInterface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__bind@12
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__socket@12 referenced in function "public: static bool __cdecl SocketLayer::IsPortInUse(unsigned short)" (?IsPortInUse@SocketLayer@@SA_NG@Z)
1>TCPInterface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__socket@12
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ioctlsocket@12 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall SocketLayer::SetSocketOptions(unsigned int)" (?SetSocketOptions@SocketLayer@@AAEXI@Z)
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__setsockopt@20 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall SocketLayer::SetSocketOptions(unsigned int)" (?SetSocketOptions@SocketLayer@@AAEXI@Z)
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__gethostbyname@4 referenced in function "public: char const * __thiscall SocketLayer::DomainNameToIP(char const *)" (?DomainNameToIP@SocketLayer@@QAEPBDPBD@Z)
1>TCPInterface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__gethostbyname@4
1>SocketLayer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__send@16 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall SocketLayer::Write

Is there another plugin or addon or a code example i can use to render a video clip on a texture?
P.S i went on another thread of the forum Video Playing class but the guy`s site is dead..
jacmoe
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator

Post by jacmoe »

Looks like you forgot to link against most win32 libraries..

Do try the Theora Video Plugin :)
/* Less noise. More signal. */
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
GreenVicted
Gnoblar

Post by GreenVicted »

Thanks for your help i solved the Problem! First of all let me correct another thread, if you have an error regarding these two lines in VC include

__MACHINEI(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandset(long *a, long b))
__MACHINEI(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandreset(long *a, long b))
Well do not put them in comments that means that your are using the wrong library (ex:Boost ) but for the DirectShow problem Ogre 1.61 is not compatible with recent Windows SDK like vista or server 2008 so use the windows XP SP2 SDK (widows 2003 SDK) to get DirectShow. Another thing i used DirectX summer 2004 SDK to gt the missing dxtrans.h and maybe others because like Jacmoe said DirectShow is not supported anymore.

For

-CVDShowUtil.h
-CVDShowUtil.cpp
Go to this web site and copy paste: http://www.codevis.com/vidcapture/CVDShowUtil_8cpp.html

Thx for the help and i hope it will brighten somebody's path!!
che1404
Gnoblar

Re:

Post by che1404 »

Hi!
hmoraldo wrote:Once you get that working, add the updateMovieTexture, and then, add the tex->setTextureName(dshowMovieTextureSystem->getMovieTexture()->getName()); code as explained in the wiki, to make the texture be used in a material you can see. Then check the video is actually shown in the material (and if not... what do you see in the material? a black texture? junk data? the original texture for that material?).
I can listen the video, but I'm doing the texture update and I don't see anything. I see a black texture.
Why could it be?
Thank you!
che1404.
rc007
Kobold

Post by rc007 »

che1404 wrote:Hi!
hmoraldo wrote:Once you get that working, add the updateMovieTexture, and then, add the tex->setTextureName(dshowMovieTextureSystem->getMovieTexture()->getName()); code as explained in the wiki, to make the texture be used in a material you can see. Then check the video is actually shown in the material (and if not... what do you see in the material? a black texture? junk data? the original texture for that material?).
I can listen the video, but I'm doing the texture update and I don't see anything. I see a black texture.
Why could it be?
Thank you!
che1404.

I was also facing the same problem but only on high end nvidia cards. This was because while creating the texture I was not filling up the alpha channel.
rfm53f
Gnoblar

Post by rfm53f »

I realize that this is a really old thread, but I will add to it anyway in the interest of helping anyone who may still want to use this awesome add-on. In my opinion, this directshow approach to video playback in ogre is extremely powerful, and it surprises me that it is not much more popular. I understand that the Theora plugin is a great way to go in situations such as game cut scenes, where the video can be encoded ahead of time, but for all around video compatibility of any codec and container, directshow is the perfect solution.

In response to the problem of large files crashing the program, I have found that adjusting to the proper texture resolution before playing will fix the problem. Here is the code I have used to successfully play a 4.4G 720p mkv file as well as several other files with different codecs and containers. There is a plane attached to the VideoNode scene node which is scaled to the proper aspect ratio after the video is loaded. This is the somewhat hacky approach, as all of this could probably be done by modifying the methods of the class. Deleting the object just to recreate it is inefficient.

// Set up the movie texture system with an arbitrary width and height
OgreUtils::DirectShowMovieTexture* dshowMovieTextureSystem = new OgreUtils::DirectShowMovieTexture(320, 240);

// Load the video to get dimensions and then adjust accordingly
      Ogre::String movieName="test.mkv";
      Vector2 movDim = dshowMovieTextureSystem->getMovieDimensions();
      delete dshowMovieTextureSystem;
      dshowMovieTextureSystem = new OgreUtils::DirectShowMovieTexture(movDim.x, movDim.y);
      movieSystem = dshowMovieTextureSystem;
      VideoNode->setScale(static_cast<float>(movDim.x) / movDim.y,1,1);

Ogre::String materialName="VideoPlaneMaterial";
      {
      }
I could go into more detail if anyone is interested, but it seems like this topic has been abandoned long ago.
vitefalcon
Orc

Post by vitefalcon »

I have edited the wiki to have the solution to missing header files issue. Including the one for missing qedit.h. It's a nasty hack, but works.
davisdmg
Gnoblar

Post by davisdmg »

His guys, I have a problem with a video. I can hear it but I don'd see anything :(

This is my code:

void soloVideo::createScene(void)
{

//VIDEO

OgreUtils::DirectShowMovieTexture* dshowMovieTextureSystem = new OgreUtils::DirectShowMovieTexture( 320, 240 );
    dshowMovieTextureSystem->loadMovie( "SAMPLE.AVI" );

//create new texture
Ogre::MaterialPtr mat = static_cast<Ogre::MaterialPtr>( Ogre::MaterialManager::getSingleton().create( "IntroMaterial", Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::DEFAULT_RESOURCE_GROUP_NAME ) );
Ogre::Technique *t = mat->createTechnique();
Ogre::Pass* p = t->createPass();
Ogre::TextureUnitState* state = p->createTextureUnitState();
state->setTextureName(dshowMovieTextureSystem->getMovieTexture()->getName());

mat->load();

Ogre::LogManager::getSingletonPtr()->logMessage(
      Ogre::String("VIDEO loaded?: ") + Ogre::StringConverter::toString(state->isLoaded()) );

Ogre::Rectangle2D* mRect1;
mRect1 = new Ogre::Rectangle2D(true);
mRect1->setCorners(-1.0, 0.75, 1.0, -0.75);
Ogre::AxisAlignedBox infiniteBBox;
infiniteBBox.setInfinite();
mRect1->setBoundingBox(infiniteBBox);
mRect1->setMaterial(mat->getName());
mRect1->setRenderQueueGroup(Ogre::RENDER_QUEUE_BACKGROUND);

Ogre::SceneNode* node = mSceneMgr->getRootSceneNode()->createChildSceneNode("Background"); 
node->attachObject(mRect1);

}

And my ogre.log

12:35:52: Creating resource group General
12:35:52: Creating resource group Internal
12:35:52: Creating resource group Autodetect
12:35:52: SceneManagerFactory for type 'DefaultSceneManager' registered.
12:35:52: Registering ResourceManager for type Material
12:35:52: Registering ResourceManager for type Mesh
12:35:52: Registering ResourceManager for type Skeleton
12:35:52: MovableObjectFactory for type 'ParticleSystem' registered.
12:35:52: OverlayElementFactory for type Panel registered.
12:35:52: OverlayElementFactory for type BorderPanel registered.
12:35:52: OverlayElementFactory for type TextArea registered.
12:35:52: Registering ResourceManager for type Font
12:35:52: ArchiveFactory for archive type FileSystem registered.
12:35:52: ArchiveFactory for archive type Zip registered.
12:35:52: DDS codec registering
12:35:52: FreeImage version: 3.13.1
12:35:52: This program uses FreeImage, a free, open source image library supporting all common bitmap formats. See http://freeimage.sourceforge.net for details
12:35:52: Supported formats: bmp,ico,jpg,jif,jpeg,jpe,jng,koa,iff,lbm,mng,pbm,pbm,pcd,pcx,pgm,pgm,png,ppm,ppm,ras,tga,targa,tif,tiff,wap,wbmp,wbm,psd,cut,xbm,xpm,gif,hdr,g3,sgi,exr,j2k,j2c,jp2,pfm,pct,pict,pic,bay,bmq,cr2,crw,cs1,dc2,dcr,dng,erf,fff,hdr,k25,kdc,mdc,mos,mrw,nef,orf,pef,pxn,raf,raw,rdc,sr2,srf,arw,3fr,cine,ia,kc2,mef,nrw,qtk,rw2,sti,drf,dsc,ptx,cap,iiq,rwz
12:35:52: Registering ResourceManager for type HighLevelGpuProgram
12:35:52: Registering ResourceManager for type Compositor
12:35:52: MovableObjectFactory for type 'Entity' registered.
12:35:52: MovableObjectFactory for type 'Light' registered.
12:35:52: MovableObjectFactory for type 'BillboardSet' registered.
12:35:52: MovableObjectFactory for type 'ManualObject' registered.
12:35:52: MovableObjectFactory for type 'BillboardChain' registered.
12:35:52: MovableObjectFactory for type 'RibbonTrail' registered.
12:35:52: Loading library .\RenderSystem_Direct3D9
12:35:52: Installing plugin: D3D9 RenderSystem
12:35:52: D3D9 : Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem created.
12:35:52: D3D9: Driver Detection Starts
12:35:52: D3D9: Driver Detection Ends
12:35:52: Plugin successfully installed
12:35:52: Loading library .\RenderSystem_GL
12:35:52: Installing plugin: GL RenderSystem
12:35:52: OpenGL Rendering Subsystem created.
12:35:52: Loading library .\Plugin_ParticleFX
12:35:52: Installing plugin: ParticleFX
12:35:52: Particle Emitter Type 'Point' registered
12:35:52: Particle Emitter Type 'Box' registered
12:35:52: Particle Emitter Type 'Ellipsoid' registered
12:35:52: Particle Emitter Type 'Cylinder' registered
12:35:52: Particle Emitter Type 'Ring' registered
12:35:52: Particle Emitter Type 'HollowEllipsoid' registered
12:35:52: Particle Affector Type 'LinearForce' registered
12:35:52: Particle Affector Type 'ColourFader' registered
12:35:52: Particle Affector Type 'ColourFader2' registered
12:35:52: Particle Affector Type 'ColourImage' registered
12:35:52: Particle Affector Type 'ColourInterpolator' registered
12:35:52: Particle Affector Type 'Scaler' registered
12:35:52: Particle Affector Type 'Rotator' registered
12:35:52: Particle Affector Type 'DirectionRandomiser' registered
12:35:52: Particle Affector Type 'DeflectorPlane' registered
12:35:52: Loading library .\Plugin_BSPSceneManager
12:35:52: Installing plugin: BSP Scene Manager
12:35:52: Loading library .\Plugin_CgProgramManager
12:35:52: Installing plugin: Cg Program Manager
12:35:52: Loading library .\Plugin_PCZSceneManager
12:35:52: Installing plugin: Portal Connected Zone Scene Manager
12:35:52: PCZone Factory Type 'ZoneType_Default' registered
12:35:52: Loading library .\Plugin_OctreeZone
12:35:52: Installing plugin: Octree Zone Factory
12:35:52: Loading library .\Plugin_OctreeSceneManager
12:35:52: Installing plugin: Octree & Terrain Scene Manager
12:35:52: *-*-* OGRE Initialising
12:35:52: *-*-* Version 1.7.2 (Cthugha)
12:35:52: Creating resource group Essential
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/thumbnails' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Essential'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/packs/SdkTrays.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Essential'
12:35:52: Creating resource group Fonts
12:35:52: Added resource location 'C:/sdkogre/CEGUI-SDK-0.7.5-vc8/datafiles/fonts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Fonts'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'General'
12:35:52: Creating resource group Imagesets
12:35:52: Added resource location 'C:/sdkogre/CEGUI-SDK-0.7.5-vc8/datafiles/imagesets' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Imagesets'
12:35:52: Creating resource group Layouts
12:35:52: Added resource location 'C:/sdkogre/CEGUI-SDK-0.7.5-vc8/datafiles/layouts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Layouts'
12:35:52: Creating resource group LookNFeel
12:35:52: Added resource location 'C:/sdkogre/CEGUI-SDK-0.7.5-vc8/datafiles/looknfeel' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'LookNFeel'
12:35:52: Creating resource group Popular
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/fonts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/materials/programs' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/materials/scripts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/materials/textures' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/materials/textures/nvidia' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/particle' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/DeferredShadingMedia' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/PCZAppMedia' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/RTShaderLib' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/RTShaderLib/materials' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/packs/cubemap.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/packs/cubemapsJS.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/packs/dragon.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/packs/fresneldemo.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/packs/ogretestmap.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/packs/ogredance.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/packs/Sinbad.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Added resource location '../../media/packs/skybox.zip' of type 'Zip' to resource group 'Popular'
12:35:52: Creating resource group Schemes
12:35:52: Added resource location 'C:/sdkogre/CEGUI-SDK-0.7.5-vc8/datafiles/schemes' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Schemes'
12:35:52: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Allow NVPerfHUD = No
12:35:52: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: FSAA = 0
12:35:52: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Floating-point mode = Fastest
12:35:52: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Full Screen = No
12:35:52: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Rendering Device = Monitor-1-NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
12:35:52: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Resource Creation Policy = Create on all devices
12:35:52: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: VSync = No
12:35:52: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: VSync Interval = 1
12:35:52: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: Video Mode = 1280 x 800 @ 32-bit colour
12:35:52: D3D9 : RenderSystem Option: sRGB Gamma Conversion = No
12:35:53: CPU Identifier & Features
12:35:53: -------------------------
12:35:53:  *   CPU ID: GenuineIntel: Pentium(R) Dual-Core  CPU      E6300  @ 2.80GHz
12:35:53:  *      SSE: yes
12:35:53:  *     SSE2: yes
12:35:53:  *     SSE3: yes
12:35:53:  *      MMX: yes
12:35:53:  *   MMXEXT: yes
12:35:53:  *    3DNOW: no
12:35:53:  * 3DNOWEXT: no
12:35:53:  *     CMOV: yes
12:35:53:  *      TSC: yes
12:35:53:  *      FPU: yes
12:35:53:  *      PRO: yes
12:35:53:  *       HT: no
12:35:53: D3D9 : Subsystem Initialising
12:35:53: Registering ResourceManager for type Texture
12:35:53: Registering ResourceManager for type GpuProgram
12:35:53: D3D9RenderSystem::_createRenderWindow "soloVideo Render Window", 1280x800 windowed  miscParams: FSAA=0 FSAAHint= colourDepth=32 gamma=false monitorIndex=0 useNVPerfHUD=false vsync=false vsyncInterval=1 
12:35:53: D3D9 : Created D3D9 Rendering Window 'soloVideo Render Window' : 1272x800, 32bpp
12:35:53: D3D9 : WARNING - disabling VSync in windowed mode can cause timing issues at lower frame rates, turn VSync on if you observe this problem.
12:35:53: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT16_RGB
12:35:53: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT16_RGBA
12:35:53: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT32_RGB
12:35:53: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT32_RGBA
12:35:53: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT16_R
12:35:53: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT32_R
12:35:53: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT16_GR
12:35:53: D3D9: Vertex texture format supported - PF_FLOAT32_GR
12:35:53: RenderSystem capabilities
12:35:53: RenderSystem Name: Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem
12:35:53: GPU Vendor: nvidia
12:35:53: Device Name: Monitor-1-NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
12:35:53: Driver Version: 6.14.11.8048
12:35:53:  * Fixed function pipeline: yes
12:35:53:  * Hardware generation of mipmaps: yes
12:35:53:  * Texture blending: yes
12:35:53:  * Anisotropic texture filtering: yes
12:35:53:  * Dot product texture operation: yes
12:35:53:  * Cube mapping: yes
12:35:53:  * Hardware stencil buffer: yes
12:35:53:    - Stencil depth: 8
12:35:53:    - Two sided stencil support: yes
12:35:53:    - Wrap stencil values: yes
12:35:53:  * Hardware vertex / index buffers: yes
12:35:53:  * Vertex programs: yes
12:35:53:  * Number of floating-point constants for vertex programs: 256
12:35:53:  * Number of integer constants for vertex programs: 16
12:35:53:  * Number of boolean constants for vertex programs: 16
12:35:53:  * Fragment programs: yes
12:35:53:  * Number of floating-point constants for fragment programs: 224
12:35:53:  * Number of integer constants for fragment programs: 16
12:35:53:  * Number of boolean constants for fragment programs: 16
12:35:53:  * Geometry programs: no
12:35:53:  * Number of floating-point constants for geometry programs: 0
12:35:53:  * Number of integer constants for geometry programs: 24832
12:35:53:  * Number of boolean constants for geometry programs: 108
12:35:53:  * Supported Shader Profiles: hlsl ps_1_1 ps_1_2 ps_1_3 ps_1_4 ps_2_0 ps_2_a ps_2_b ps_2_x ps_3_0 vs_1_1 vs_2_0 vs_2_a vs_2_x vs_3_0
12:35:53:  * Texture Compression: yes
12:35:53:    - DXT: yes
12:35:53:    - VTC: no
12:35:53:    - PVRTC: no
12:35:53:  * Scissor Rectangle: yes
12:35:53:  * Hardware Occlusion Query: yes
12:35:53:  * User clip planes: yes
12:35:53:  * VET_UBYTE4 vertex element type: yes
12:35:53:  * Infinite far plane projection: yes
12:35:53:  * Hardware render-to-texture: yes
12:35:53:  * Floating point textures: yes
12:35:53:  * Non-power-of-two textures: yes
12:35:53:  * Volume textures: yes
12:35:53:  * Multiple Render Targets: 4
12:35:53:    - With different bit depths: yes
12:35:53:  * Point Sprites: yes
12:35:53:  * Extended point parameters: yes
12:35:53:  * Max Point Size: 10
12:35:53:  * Vertex texture fetch: yes
12:35:53:  * Number of world matrices: 0
12:35:53:  * Number of texture units: 8
12:35:53:  * Stencil buffer depth: 8
12:35:53:  * Number of vertex blend matrices: 0
12:35:53:    - Max vertex textures: 4
12:35:53:    - Vertex textures shared: no
12:35:53:  * Render to Vertex Buffer : no
12:35:53:  * DirectX per stage constants: yes
12:35:53: ***************************************
12:35:53: *** D3D9 : Subsystem Initialised OK ***
12:35:53: ***************************************
12:35:53: DefaultWorkQueue('Root') initialising on thread 00166040.
12:35:53: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 001CF030 starting.
12:35:53: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 001CF060 starting.
12:35:53: Particle Renderer Type 'billboard' registered
12:35:53: SceneManagerFactory for type 'BspSceneManager' registered.
12:35:53: Registering ResourceManager for type BspLevel
12:35:53: SceneManagerFactory for type 'PCZSceneManager' registered.
12:35:53: MovableObjectFactory for type 'PCZLight' registered.
12:35:53: MovableObjectFactory for type 'Portal' registered.
12:35:53: MovableObjectFactory for type 'AntiPortal' registered.
12:35:53: PCZone Factory Type 'ZoneType_Octree' registered
12:35:53: PCZone Factory Type 'ZoneType_Terrain' registered
12:35:53: SceneManagerFactory for type 'OctreeSceneManager' registered.
12:35:53: SceneManagerFactory for type 'TerrainSceneManager' registered.
12:35:53: Parsing scripts for resource group Autodetect
12:35:53: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Autodetect
12:35:53: Parsing scripts for resource group Essential
12:35:53: Parsing script SdkTrays.material
12:35:53: Parsing script SdkTrays.fontdef
12:35:53: Parsing script SdkTrays.overlay
12:35:53: Bad element attribute line: '# you can offset the image to change the cursor "hotspot"' for element SdkTrays/Cursor in overlay 
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_cursor.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_tray.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,64x64x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,64x64x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_button_up.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,128x32x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,128x32x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_text_box.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_mini_tray.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_track.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,16x32x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,16x32x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_handle.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,16x16x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,16x16x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_mini_text_box.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_label.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_separator.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,64x16x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,64x16x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_logo.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,128x64x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,128x64x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_shade.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,64x48x1) with 5 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,64x48x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_frame.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_mini_text_box_over.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,32x32x1.
12:35:53: Texture: sdk_pulse.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,8x1x1) with  hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,8x1x1.
12:35:53: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Essential
12:35:53: Parsing scripts for resource group Fonts
12:35:53: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Fonts
12:35:53: Parsing scripts for resource group General
12:35:53: Finished parsing scripts for resource group General
12:35:53: Parsing scripts for resource group Imagesets
12:35:53: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Imagesets
12:35:53: Parsing scripts for resource group Internal
12:35:53: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Internal
12:35:53: Parsing scripts for resource group Layouts
12:35:53: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Layouts
12:35:53: Parsing scripts for resource group LookNFeel
12:35:53: Finished parsing scripts for resource group LookNFeel
12:35:53: Parsing scripts for resource group Popular
12:35:53: Parsing script Examples.program
12:35:53: Parsing script StdQuad_vp.program
12:35:53: Parsing script deferred_post.program
12:35:53: Parsing script ShadowCaster.program
12:35:53: Parsing script ASCII.material
12:35:53: Parsing script ASMSwizzle.material
12:35:53: Compiler error: object unsupported by render system in ASMSwizzle.material(1)
12:35:53: Parsing script BlackAndWhite.material
12:35:53: Parsing script Bloom.material
12:35:53: Parsing script Bloom2.material
12:35:53: Parsing script casa.material
12:35:53: Parsing script CGSwizzle.material
12:35:53: Parsing script CompositorDemo.material
12:35:53: Parsing script DepthShadowmap.material
12:35:53: Parsing script Dither.material
12:35:53: Parsing script DOF.material
12:35:53: Parsing script Embossed.material
12:35:53: Parsing script Example-Water.material
12:35:53: Parsing script Examples-Advanced.material
12:35:53: Parsing script Examples-DynTex.material
12:35:53: Parsing script Examples-Water.material
12:35:53: Parsing script Examples.material
12:35:54: OGRE EXCEPTION(2:InvalidParametersException): Parameter called camObjPos does not exist.  in GpuProgramParameters::_findNamedConstantDefinition at ..\..\..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreGpuProgramParams.cpp (line 1433)
12:35:54: Compiler error: invalid parameters in Examples.material(837): setting of constant failed
12:35:54: Parsing script facial.material
12:35:54: Parsing script Glass.material
12:35:54: Parsing script GLSLSwizzle.material
12:35:54: Parsing script Halftone.material
12:35:54: Parsing script hdr.material
12:35:54: Parsing script HeatVision.material
12:35:54: Parsing script Hurt.material
12:35:54: Parsing script instancing.material
12:35:54: Parsing script Invert.material
12:35:54: Parsing script IsoSurf.material
12:35:54: Parsing script Laplace.material
12:35:54: Parsing script mezquita.material
12:35:54: Compiler error: fewer parameters expected in mezquita.material(317): texture must have at most 5 arguments
12:35:54: Parsing script MotionBlur.material
12:35:54: Parsing script motril.material
12:35:54: Compiler error: fewer parameters expected in motril.material(1105): texture must have at most 5 arguments
12:35:54: Compiler error: fewer parameters expected in motril.material(1367): texture must have at most 5 arguments
12:35:54: Parsing script MRTtest.material
12:35:54: Parsing script NightVision.material
12:35:54: Parsing script Ocean.material
12:35:54: Parsing script OffsetMapping.material
12:35:54: Parsing script Ogre.material
12:35:54: Parsing script OldMovie.material
12:35:54: Parsing script OldTV.material
12:35:54: Parsing script ParticleGS.material
12:35:54: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/ParticleGS/GenerateVS: CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
(0) : error C6015: Output 'POSITION' not completely written
 in CgProgram::loadFromSource at ..\..\..\..\..\PlugIns\CgProgramManager\src\OgreCgProgramManagerDll.cpp (line 67)
12:35:54: High-level program Ogre/ParticleGS/GenerateVS encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/ParticleGS/GenerateVS: CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
 in CgProgram::loadFromSource at ..\..\..\..\..\PlugIns\CgProgramManager\src\OgreCgProgramManagerDll.cpp (line 67)
12:35:54: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/ParticleGS/DisplayVS: CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
(249) : warning C7050: "output.color" might be used before being initialized
12:35:54: High-level program Ogre/ParticleGS/DisplayVS encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/ParticleGS/DisplayVS: CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
(249) : warning C7050: "output.color" might be used before being initialized
12:35:54: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/ParticleGS/DisplayPS: CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
(323) : fatal error C9999: unexpected cast operation
12:35:54: High-level program Ogre/ParticleGS/DisplayPS encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Unable to compile Cg program Ogre/ParticleGS/DisplayPS: CG ERROR : "The compile returned an error."
(323) : fatal error C9999: unexpected cast operation
12:35:54: Parsing script Penguin.material
12:35:54: Parsing script Posterize.material
12:35:54: Parsing script pssm.material
12:35:54: Parsing script RadialBlur.material
12:35:54: Parsing script RZR-002.material
12:35:54: Parsing script ShaderSystem.material
12:35:54: Parsing script shadows.material
12:35:54: Parsing script SharpenEdges.material
12:35:54: Parsing script sibenik.material
12:35:54: Parsing script smoke.material
12:35:54: Parsing script Tiling.material
12:35:54: Parsing script VarianceShadowmap.material
12:35:54: Parsing script motril.material
12:35:54: Compiler error: fewer parameters expected in motril.material(1084): texture must have at most 5 arguments
12:35:54: Compiler error: fewer parameters expected in motril.material(1346): texture must have at most 5 arguments
12:35:54: Parsing script deferreddemo.material
12:35:54: Parsing script deferred_post.material
12:35:54: Parsing script deferred_post_minilight.material
12:35:54: Parsing script ShadowCaster.material
12:35:54: Parsing script ssao.material
12:35:54: Parsing script ROOM.material
12:35:54: Parsing script RTShaderSystem.material
12:35:54: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(23): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
12:35:54: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(52): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
12:35:54: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(81): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
12:35:54: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(110): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
12:35:54: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(146): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
12:35:54: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(81): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
12:35:54: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(162): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
12:35:54: Compiler error: unknown error in RTShaderSystem.material(110): token "rtshader_system" is not recognized
12:35:54: Parsing script RomanBath.material
12:35:54: Parsing script Sinbad.material
12:35:54: Parsing script emitted_emitter.particle
12:35:54: Parsing script Examples-Water.particle
12:35:54: Parsing script Examples.particle
12:35:54: Parsing script smoke.particle
12:35:54: Parsing script Examples.compositor
12:35:54: Parsing script deferred.compositor
12:35:54: Parsing script ssao.compositor
12:35:54: Parsing script sample.fontdef
12:35:54: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Popular
12:35:54: Parsing scripts for resource group Schemes
12:35:54: Finished parsing scripts for resource group Schemes
12:35:54: *** Initializing OIS ***
12:35:54: [DSHOW] Creating texture with dimensions 320x240.
12:35:54: [DSHOW] Loading movie named 'SAMPLE.AVI'.
12:35:55: [DSHOW] -> This movie has dimensions: 320x240.
12:35:55: VIDEO loaded?: true
12:35:55: Font SdkTrays/Captionusing texture size 512x256
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 160 in font SdkTrays/Caption
12:35:55: Texture: SdkTrays/CaptionTexture: Loading 1 faces(PF_BYTE_LA,512x256x1) with 0 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_BYTE_LA,512x256x1.
12:35:55: Font SdkTrays/Valueusing texture size 512x512
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 127 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 128 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 129 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 130 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 131 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 132 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 133 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 134 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 135 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 136 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 137 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 138 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 139 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 140 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 141 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 142 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 143 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 144 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 145 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 146 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 147 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 148 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 149 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 150 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 151 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 152 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 153 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 154 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 155 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 156 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 157 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 158 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 159 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Info: Freetype returned null for character 160 in font SdkTrays/Value
12:35:55: Texture: SdkTrays/ValueTexture: Loading 1 faces(PF_BYTE_LA,512x512x1) with 0 generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_BYTE_LA,512x512x1.
12:35:56: DefaultWorkQueue('Root') shutting down on thread 00166040.
12:35:56: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 001CF060 stopped.
12:35:56: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 001CF030 stopped.
12:35:56: PCZone Factory Type 'ZoneType_Octree' unregistered
12:35:56: PCZone Factory Type 'ZoneType_Terrain' unregistered
12:35:56: Unregistering ResourceManager for type BspLevel
12:35:56: *-*-* OGRE Shutdown
12:35:56: Unregistering ResourceManager for type Compositor
12:35:56: Unregistering ResourceManager for type Font
12:35:56: Unregistering ResourceManager for type Skeleton
12:35:56: Unregistering ResourceManager for type Mesh
12:35:56: Unregistering ResourceManager for type HighLevelGpuProgram
12:35:56: Uninstalling plugin: Octree & Terrain Scene Manager
12:35:56: Plugin successfully uninstalled
12:35:56: Unloading library .\Plugin_OctreeSceneManager
12:35:56: Uninstalling plugin: Octree Zone Factory
12:35:56: Unloading library .\Plugin_OctreeZone
12:35:56: Uninstalling plugin: Portal Connected Zone Scene Manager
12:35:56: Unloading library .\Plugin_PCZSceneManager
12:35:56: Uninstalling plugin: Cg Program Manager
12:35:56: Unloading library .\Plugin_CgProgramManager
12:35:56: Uninstalling plugin: BSP Scene Manager
12:35:56: Unloading library .\Plugin_BSPSceneManager
12:35:56: Uninstalling plugin: ParticleFX
12:35:56: Unloading library .\Plugin_ParticleFX
12:35:56: Uninstalling plugin: GL RenderSystem
12:35:56: *** Stopping Win32GL Subsystem ***
12:35:56: Unloading library .\RenderSystem_GL
12:35:56: Uninstalling plugin: D3D9 RenderSystem
12:35:56: D3D9 device: 0x[00184620] destroy. Releasing D3D9 texture: DirectShowManualTexture
12:35:56: Released D3D9 texture: DirectShowManualTexture
12:35:56: D3D9 : Shutting down cleanly.
12:35:56: Unregistering ResourceManager for type Texture
12:35:56: Unregistering ResourceManager for type GpuProgram
12:35:56: D3D9 : Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem destroyed.
12:35:56: Unloading library .\RenderSystem_Direct3D9
12:35:56: Unregistering ResourceManager for type Material
we can see that the video is loaded.

What can be my problem?
vitefalcon
Orc

Post by vitefalcon »

Do you have the decoder for DirectShow to play the AVI file? Is it persistent on only this video file or on any others. If so, check the encoding of the AVI file and we could then discuss different solutions.