Problems with Blender exporter

The place for artists, modellers, level designers et al to discuss their approaches for creating content for OGRE.
Miscreant
Greenskin

Problems with Blender exporter

Post by Miscreant »

So I've just recently been having an issue with the Blender Ogre exporter where whenever I try to export a model that has a texture applied to it the exporter fails with a message saying "AttributeError: 'ImageTexture' object has no attribute 'use_alpha'". Everything works fine when I export a model with no textures and in the past I have been able to export models from Blender with textures with no issues, so perhaps it has something to do with incompatible versions of Blender/the Ogre export plugin. There have been several new releases of Blender since I was able to export successfully and I'm now using 2.66, but I'd like to know if any other people have seen this error before or know how to deal with it.

I have a test model which I can confirm has this problem when I try to export it here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65079217/Dinos ... r_test.zip, and I'll also attach a screenshot of the full error message in case that could be of any use.
Attachments
Screen after attempting to export a model
Screen after attempting to export a model
Problem11.png (144.96 KiB) Viewed 3911 times
Mind Calamity
Ogre Magi

Re: Problems with Blender exporter

Post by Mind Calamity »

http://ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php? ... 75#p483678

I just updated the exported, check the link above. :)
BitBucket username changed to iboshkov (from MindCalamity)
Do you need help? What have you tried?
- xavier
---------------------
HkOgre - a Havok Integration for OGRE | Simple SSAO | My Blog | My YouTube | My DeviantArt
Miscreant
Greenskin

Re: Problems with Blender exporter

Post by Miscreant »

Wow that was quick - it works perfectly now :D