ElfGems: a new tool for creating spritesheets from 3D models

The place for artists, modellers, level designers et al to discuss their approaches for creating content for OGRE.
ElfGems
Gnoblar

ElfGems: a new tool for creating spritesheets from 3D models

Post by ElfGems »

Hi,

I would like to share with you my tool for creating sprite sheets from 3D models. It let you quickly create sprite sheets from Ogre3D models. Models can be static or animated.

Using 3D models for creating sprite sheets may sounds strange but for me it can save a lot of time.

The tool is intended for web developers but I found pure deb developers are too far from 3D world so I decided to announce it here.

You can get it from http://elfgems.com/. Hope you will find it useful. I have a long list of to-do features and your feedback will help me to prioritize them.
LDAsh
Gnoblar

Re: ElfGems: a new tool for creating spritesheets from 3D mo

Post by LDAsh »

Sounds like an interesting tool. I just wanted to point out a typo on your site where it says "Render sprite shits." :lol:
Zonder
Ogre Magi

Post by Zonder »

LDAsh wrote:Sounds like an interesting tool. I just wanted to point out a typo on your site where it says "Render sprite shits." :lol:
:lol: well spotted

You should add a screen shot or 2 of the output also if you add what you used technically and such this could go into showcase.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...
ElfGems
Gnoblar

Post by ElfGems »

LDAsh wrote:Sounds like an interesting tool. I just wanted to point out a typo on your site where it says "Render sprite shits." :lol:
Thanks. Probably it is not a typo. :oops: