Database of 3D objects free

The place for artists, modellers, level designers et al to discuss their approaches for creating content for OGRE.
Alex_Brazil
Gnoblar

Database of 3D objects free

Post by Alex_Brazil »

Hello ,

We are a group of professional 3D modeling, and we are creating a database of 3D objects already exported to Ogre3D . We want to offer the user the engine Ogre3D a special account on our site that allow you to download 3D objects for free, up to the limit of available credits .

To know visit http://www.educartec.com.br/modelos

The site is still under construction , they still lack the English and Spanish version , but you can already download 3D objects . We are in constant production of 3D objects to expand the options of school objects .

To operationalize this partnership , I suggest you to register on the new forum Ogre3D user is automatically registered on our website , for that you would pass the data via POST to our URL http://www.educartec.com.br/post.php?nickname=name&e- email = email@email.com .

For users already registered on the site , the suggestion is to receive the email list and nickname so that we can manually create the account and send the link to access your email .

I'm waiting for your contact , if there is interest in the partnership.

Thanks,
tod
Troll

Re: Database of 3D objects free

Post by tod »

How can we see the available models? I'm in need of models, but I don't want another spam site subscription.
Kojack
OGRE Moderator
OGRE Moderator

Post by Kojack »

Alex_Brazil wrote:To operationalize this partnership , I suggest you to register on the new forum Ogre3D user is automatically registered on our website , for that you would pass the data via POST to our URL
Wait, you want the ogre forum to automatically send usernames and email addresses of all new users to your website?
That is extremely questionable.
Alex_Brazil wrote:For users already registered on the site , the suggestion is to receive the email list and nickname so that we can manually create the account and send the link to access your email .
And send you a list of existing emails and user names?

tod wrote:How can we see the available models?
The middle of the page is a search bar. That can show you models. There doesn't seem to be anything like a category browser (at least not visible to unregistered people).
LDAsh
Gnoblar

Post by LDAsh »

I couldn't find any free models. Just a small collection of dinosaurs and other prehistoric organic stuff with a price range between $15-$25.
Transporter
Minaton

Post by Transporter »

Kojack wrote:
Alex_Brazil wrote:To operationalize this partnership , I suggest you to register on the new forum Ogre3D user is automatically registered on our website , for that you would pass the data via POST to our URL
Wait, you want the ogre forum to automatically send usernames and email addresses of all new users to your website?
That is extremely questionable.
DECLINED! :evil: If you want to give user data to a suspicious third party, please delete my account first!