Art needed for Ogre showcase

A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
Noman
OGRE Retired Team Member
OGRE Retired Team Member

Art needed for Ogre showcase

Post by Noman »

Ogre wants YOU

Hello all,

I'm participating in this year's google summer of code, improving Ogre's compositor framework - (Wiki page and forum thread).
The last part of the project (which I'm reaching shortly) is a new & improved deferred shading demo, that will really showcase the advantages of deferred rendering.

The current demo doesn't really do something that would be too costly without deferred rendering, so it kinda misses the point.
So, I will probably create a new demo scene that wouldn't quite work out without deferred rendering.

I'm currently thinking about an indoor scene, something similar to this :
Something not too big, that makes sense to have lots of lights in the scene.
I'm not expecting something too sophisticated - there don't have to be many unique objects or anything like that. You get the idea.

Non-static objects (robots etc) that can add to the scene are welcome as well, but are less important than the static scene.

This is a contribution to the Ogre community, so no pay is involved. You will get credit in the ogre demo and have your art distributed with every ogre SDK!

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me with the static scene, so that the deferred shading demo doesn't end up with programmer art :)

If you're interested, please contact me either here or privately.

Thanks!