Here it is.
Post for 1.4 compatible ceguimeshviewer is here
It is made to be integrated on you Ogre SDK and read your resources.cfg to provide group/mesh/material selector.
Features List :
- Mesh Optimisation (index cache, buffers build edge, tangent)
- All information possible on a Mesh are accessible
- Skeletal Animation, Pose Animation player
- Animation Optimizer
- Bone list, skeletal display
- Lod Generation
- Material Texture Previewer.
usual ogre key to move cam.
What it lacks from original cTh is material script edition in-editor.
ToDo for brave patchers :
- vizualise bone on mesh
- display wireframe over mesh
- material script edition
- integrate nfz shader parameter editor
- Light edition
- help page ?
- nice gui ?
- make add resource group button and use ceguifilechooser from wiki
- Command line support
- "maya style" object moving (from wiki article)
- nice icons in lists and tree
- refactor to use observer and messages between widgets. Then add plugin facility (mesh, uv, ragdoll, etc...)
(if you wish to edit GUI layout as Marti skin is a falagard cegui skin you'll need this
to edit it and edit tabs t)
license is ogre demo license.