If you haven't done so already, be sure to visit the Wiki Portal to read about how the wiki works. Especially the Ogre Wiki Overview page.
Author: Michael Reimpell (Maintainer: Lih-Hern Pang)
Project: OGRE Main Project (BlenderExport)
Type: Python Script
Documentation: Help page
Sources: OGRE SVN
Download: Get from forum link - OGRE Forum Thread
Status and bug reports: OGRE Forum Thread
- mesh objects with vertex colours, multiple materials, UV textures and blend modes,
- a multitude of material properties, most notably: ambient, diffuse, specular, emissive, UV textures with and without alpha channel, vertex colours, normal maps, two sided faces,
- keyframe animations of armature actions as skeleton animations,
- keyframe animations of relative mesh shapes as pose or morph animations.
- Download + install Blender
- Download and integrate the Blender Exporter. (zip | SVN)
- Copy ogremeshesexporter.py and subfolders to the path ...\blender\.blender\scripts.
- Note: .blender for Blender 2.49b (latest stable) on Windows 7 is located in C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\.blender\scripts
- Install Python. This is not needed for Blender itself, but for the exporter script. Choose the same Python version that is used as Base for your Blender version (you'll see it when you start Blender).
The content on this page is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
As an exception, any source code contributed within the content is released into the Public Domain.