If you haven't done so already, be sure to visit the Wiki Portal to read about how the wiki works. Especially the Ogre Wiki Overview page.
This is where you should start learning Ogre. These tutorials assume you have no previous experience except knowledge of c++ and how to set up an Ogre project. If you need help with the set up, then read Setting Up An Application.
- Basic Tutorial Introduction
- Basic Tutorial 1 : Your First Scene
- Basic Tutorial 2 : Lights, Cameras, and Shadows
- Basic Tutorial 3 : Terrain, Sky, and Fog
- Basic Tutorial 4 : Unbuffered Input and Listeners
- Basic Tutorial 5 : Buffered Input
- Basic Tutorial 6 : A Full Ogre Application
- Basic Tutorial 7 : CEGUI and Ogre
- Basic Tutorial 8 : Multiple and Dual SceneManagers
The content on this page is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
As an exception, any source code contributed within the content is released into the Public Domain.