If you haven't done so already, be sure to visit the Wiki Portal to read about how the wiki works. Especially the Ogre Wiki Overview page.
These tutorials cover some specific aspects of using Ogre at an intermediate level. You must already know how to compile a new Ogre project and set up all of the resources. Knowledge from the Basic Tutorials series is also required.
- Intermediate Tutorial Introduction
- Intermediate Tutorial 1 : Moving, Rotating, and Animating an Entity
- Intermediate Tutorial 2 : Mouse Look, Terrain Collision, and Creating Entities
- Intermediate Tutorial 3 : Selecting Entities and Query Masks
- Intermediate Tutorial 4 : Box Selection and Building Objects Manually
- Intermediate Tutorial 5 : Static Geometry
- Intermediate Tutorial 6 : Projective Decals
- Intermediate Tutorial 7 : Render to Texture
The content on this page is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
As an exception, any source code contributed within the content is released into the Public Domain.