If you haven't done so already, be sure to visit the Wiki Portal to read about how the wiki works. Especially the Ogre Wiki Overview page.
Website: MOC - Minimal Ogre Collission
Type: OGRE Library
Supported Platforms: Mac OS X, Linux, Windows
Sources: Google Code
Binaries: MOC Demo
Status and bug reports: OGRE Forum Thread, MOC forum
MOC is a easy to integrate and lightweight collision detection library. It is based on the wiki article "Raycasting to the polygon level".
Note: For a newer lightweight version, have a look at "New MOC" in the links section below.
For Mogre a C# port of MOC is available, called MMOC.
Differences to original:
- Raycast methods return a class with the results (position, entity, distance) instead of a bool
- Changed the MouseEvent param in RaycastFromCamera to Vector2 (mouse position)
- Repository - the code was added to the official MOC repository
- forum topic
- MOC toolkit - converted to C#
- New MOC - redesigned thinner MOC with better performance
The content on this page is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
As an exception, any source code contributed within the content is released into the Public Domain.