How renderering QuickGUI to mutliple Ogre::RenderWindow?
1. Create a RenderWindow using Ogre
2. Create a SceneManager
3. Create a Camera from that SceneManager
4. Create a Viewport from that Camera
5. Use the SceneManager and Viewport in the following code:
gmDesc.sceneManager = mOgreSceneManager;
gmDesc.viewport = mViewport;
mGUIManager = QuickGUI::Root::getSingleton().createGUIManager(gmDesc);
6. Make sure to inject events into the GUIManager
Thanks for your reply!
Your mean i must create multiple SceneManager for this demand?
This is what I have done. In my project, each OS Window has its own:
You might be able to do something differently, you'll have to experiment. Basically the GUIManager just wants a scenemanager and a viewport, if you can supply those items, GUI will be rendered to the viewport. (SceneManager controls GUI rendering, Viewport specifies where GUI is drawn)