compiling svn version, weird error after update


28-12-2011 15:55:58

I got the svn a month ago because 3.0.1 didnt worked under Oneiric and compiled it successfully. today I wanted to copy it to bring it home, so I first updated and then made a make clean. When tried to recompile again I got this:

MyGUIEngine/CMakeFiles/MyGUIEngine.dir/flags.make:8: *** el patrón de objetivo no contiene `%'. Alto.
make[1]: *** [MyGUIEngine/CMakeFiles/MyGUIEngine.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

In english: the target patter doesnt contains `%'. Is there any way to solve this or do i have to wait for some fix in the SVN version?


28-12-2011 19:53:23

Do you see this message when you start compilation? Which CMake version do you have?
I just checked build under Debian linux and everything compiles fine. Also I never seen such error before.

Do you have sources inside versioned folder or you don't have .svn folder for MyGUI sources. I think that this might be related to svn revision detection code, that we use.
Also show you flags.make file.


28-12-2011 20:03:54

This is the flags.make file:

# CMAKE generated file: DO NOT EDIT!
# Generated by "Unix Makefiles" Generator, CMake Version 2.8

# compile CXX with /usr/bin/c++
CXX_FLAGS = -O2 -g -fPIC -I/home/roger/projects/my-gui/MyGUIEngine/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -fPIC -msse -w

Raíz del repositorio:
UUID del repositorio: 10a74664-c72d-0410-8fa9-ef67a5ae4784
Revisión: 4342
Tipo de nodo: directorio
Agendado: normal
Autor del último cambio: altren
Revisión del último cambio: 4342
Fecha de último cambio: 2011-12-27 17:42:22 -0500 (mar 27 de dic de 2011)


# TARGET_FLAGS = -DMYGUI_GCC_VISIBILITY -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden

The error is right at the beginning of compilation. I cant see any error when I run initial checks. As I said, it worked perfectly when I checked out the code some time ago. I havent removed any folder or anything else.


29-12-2011 20:01:31

I updated CMake script. Should be fixed now. The problem was in your "svn info" output that is not in English as script expected. I replaced it with svnversion.


29-12-2011 21:35:01

Solved, compiled successfully. Thanks a lot!