Beauty wrote:This thread is for improving of the Mogre SDK (currently related to 1.6.4).
The Mogre SDK should be user friendly, especially for newcomers.
* check for installed Mogre depencies
* offer installation of needed depencies
* install the Mogre SDK (in best case without need of manual system changes)
* contain different libraries
* contain sample applications
In the wiki is the page Mogre SDK development is an overview for the important points and links.
The discussion started in thread Mogre 1.6.4.
Now it follows up here.
* SDK: The newest release of MOGRE SDK you find at http://mogresdk.googlecode.com
* Binary and lib only: here in SVN of Mogre SDK (look to bin and lib directory)
* Direct SVN link: http://mogresdk.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
To get write access ask user kwertz.
Most of the posts were in thread Mogre 1.6.4.
Now they are moved to this thread.
Here the first SDK related post (by user kwertz)
I would like to announce that I created a windows installer for the new MOGRE 1.6.4 Beta bugfix 1.
Download it here: MOGRE SDK 1.6.4 Beta Installer.
The installed folder contains the following files and folders:
- D: bin - Contains the MOGRE binaries (debug and release)
- D: includes - Contains the include files to compile plugins against MOGRE
- D: Lib - Contains the static library files of MOGRE
- D: Media - Contains the media files required to run the MOGRE demos which can be compiled with the "BuildSamples.cmd" command script (see below)
- D: Samples - Contains the source code of the MOGRE samples
- BuildSamples.cmd - Lets you build the MOGRE samples with only one click
- ChangeLog.txt - This is the change log
- License.html - Contains the LGPL license text
- MOGRE SDK.url - This is a link to the MOGRE homepage
- MogreSamples.sln - The solution containing the sample projects
- ReadMe.txt - This provides an overview of the MOGRE SDK. Read it!
Please test the installer as well as the installed SDK and give feedback!
For those interested: You can also download the installer script (Inno Setup, not NSIS). In order to do that, please browse to this folder.