Of course there is the usual slew of bug-fixes as well, which are listed here.
- Reversed-depth buffer support for D3D11 and OpenGL3+. See the accompanying tutorial for details.
- Full Unicode Path support, including ZIP archives, on Windows (on by default)
- The Real Time Shader System, now uses ShaderModel4 style texture sampling, which fixes multiple samples (mainly depth and 1D texture related)
- Overlays now properly support content scaling, which is needed for HiDPI screens.
- Native ImGui support through the Overlay component